Every time you open this thread. a kitten will die

Waadup tuck ...let them hate u just post winners and let that do the talking..good luck

Yeah it's easy to find posters to execute, chances of survival to small to compute, ha. Yeah Al burna, I got this shit on lock mothafucka.

I know you bobbin yo head cuz I can see it, you can't see me, oh no, some of that g funk, ghetto funk, gangsta funk, just don't forget the g mothafucka, yeah.

Yeah West Coast every time baby, nuff respect, fuck yeah got a little Tha Dogg Pound, Dogg Food album on, oh it don't get no righter baby, shit, you can say what you want, but it is the shit ******, boooom.

Shit you know you can talk shit to me, but we'll see what happens tomorrow, I like my games, and I mean those dumb asses can bet the other side if they fucking want.

Ridin slipin and slidin, Oh yeah good song here, fuck this is a kick ass song. I love this album Tha Dogg Pound Dogg food, man you can't beat it, oh no, there is no competing no beating it. Man I am partial to this album cuz this bitchh I had like to fuck to Let's Play House, oh yeah, mothafucka you can sit down if you have a comment about that.

Ha that bitch, fuck that is a stupid post, well it was funny she would be like put on let's play house. Okay, ha, oh here we go let's play house is on now, yes, booooom, I love this song, just cuz I would kill it to this. Let's play house, engine engine number 9, you play the mama, and I play the daddy.

I like that somebody from here said I am nuts, ya know I told you where I will be North End Zone row 43, behind the goal posts, ha, I wonder if anybody would come try and rumble with me ha, I doubt it. A fucking felon, that is nutso, I doubt anybody would try, well I am not super huge, but my bro is 6 foot 4 300, so he is with me always there.

Hell I don't know why anybody would get fired up about anybody posting, and ya know wanna kick his ass or something ha, no. But hey ya know somebody wants to kick my ass, I just told em where to find me, and oh my they will be in for a beating of a lifetime.

Well what do ya know, my damn QB got hurt for Clemson Watson. What a shocking development. Ya know that is just how things work in my life, I'm used to it at this point.

Hey at least I didn't get banned I figured I would be.

I mean is there any more worthless a damn QB than Cole Stoudt. Fuck he is terrible, he has to be the worst QB in the nation, can't run, can't throw fuck don't they have anybody better on Clemson? Just fucking figures, Watson gets hurt right away. Man I wish my dumb ass was in there playing QB for Clemson, fuck I would at least give us a shot I think.

Whoa an INT for a TD, I can hardly believe it. I mean fuck, put anybody else in there at QB, I don't even care who. Man the only reason I bet Clemson was cuz Watson was playing.

Oh here we go Schussler baby, now were talkin. Things are gonna turn around now, oh yeah. Well at least they pulled Stoudt. A little late now, that retard fucked it up too bad.

I cannot believe a big football school like Clemson doesn't have at least a somewhat competent backup at QB ha, what in the hell, geez. I mean if the Huskers have Tommy Armstrong go down today, we can put in Ryker Fife, and he isn't just completely terrible ha.

Watson gets hurt, Clemson just says oh, fuck, we better just start the bus now and go home ha. Well we just got a couple retards backing him up, so guess start the bus.

Fuck and then in the damn Army game, Western Kentucky completes a hail mary at the end of the half to go up 14 ha, yep, I got that mojo workin. Well then they just didn't field the kickoff Army didn't last time Western Kentucky kicked off, the ball is just laying there at the damn 20, ha, what in the hell? Boy, Appalachian St is screwed, all hell will break loose I bet in that one. Can't wait to see what happens.

Clemson and their retarded duo of backups at QB ha, man they suck ass. Yep a couple of retards, I had my money on them after Watson got hurt, great. I think the play call was just ummm, derp on 2 guys, yep derp!!!!!!!!!

At least I got a big hug from my nephew, cuz I'm at my bro's house now. That is always brightens my day a little bit.

Maybe the Huskers can pull the upset at Wisconsin. That would make things much better. Sure it will be a disaster for the Huskers, and I will be pissed ha.

Man, they better get this crap off the screen about the snow when the Husker game is on. Yeah I know it is snowing, who the fuck cares? Does anybody really want to see that crap? Get that shit off the damn TV. I need a damn running scroll at the bottom of the screen. Is it snowing outside? Ha why the fuck do they tell ya it is snowing, everybody knows it is.

Oh great, time for the meltdown to begin. Huskers are takin the field. Man every big game the Huskers just lay a turd now days. I remember back in the day, back in the 90's I would be like oh yeah bring it bitch Huskers gonna smash yo ass mothafuckas. Not now, I just am always ready for the debacle.

Ha, somebody changed my thread title I think. I didn't notice it before. Must have a hacker on my ass. Not that it matters, I don't care.

Huskers boooooooom!! 10-0 yes.

Back