Every time you open this thread. a kitten will die

tuckfexas

Pretty much a regular
As if you guys didn't know yes, big loser. I think one guy on here, a poster, came by and yelled at me ha, pretty sure, well ya know fuck I don't care man, fuck I will do what I have to, just to get by man, I am definitely not making any big money, unless I win it, fuck I got fired a long time ago, I didn't even say on here when it really was, it was waaaay before I said it was. Well I don't really care I don't claim to have shit no, and I am mooching off my parents I will admit it, so fuck, like I give a fuck what anybody thinks about me. Trying to get paid here, then I'm off to Vegas baby, oh yeah, you know it. And ya know fuck anybody talkin shit, man I woulda laid that guy out that drove by and talked shit, fuck you better keep driving mothafuckka ha. I mean I have been through a lot of shit, and I have a lot of rage oh yeah, you talk shit to me, I mean you get a fucking fist in yo face buddy. I mean it sucks when nobody will hire you, cuz you are a felon. Enough stupid drunk talk, yes very drunk at the moment.

This is kind of funny my neighbors they had a dinner party tonight, and there was two people that came over there when I took a walk earlier, and I heard their music, they had Christmas music on haha, it was ummm, jingle bell, jingle bell, jingle bell rock, yes. I was just thinking are you kidding me, just shoot me in the head if I have to listen to that. They are in their late 20's too, not old people, so I was like you fucking squares you are lame as hell. I mean if I was with a chick, which no I'm not, but if she said I'm gonna put on some Christmas music, I would be like, fuck no you aren't, what the hell, you better step off with that shit, that shit gets no play in this ride, ha. That is a Boyz in the Hood quote, that shit gets no play in this ride. I mean I would never be with a square azz bitch that liked Christmas music, hell no, well I guess at this point yes I would. If she could pay the rent and I had a place to stay, well oh hell yeah I would tolerate jingle bell rock. I should have joined the dinner party tonight next door, ya know brought my vodka, some acid, maybe put on some Primus, really livened up the party ha. Man those mothefuckas probably haven't even smoked weed, I bring over some acid, here we go, straight from sober Sally, to trippin on acid ha. I don't even know if they drink, I don't think so. Well anyway here are my bets, hope you guys don't ban me again. I mean I am a big loser, I don't have shit, I mean whoa, but just ya know think about being a felon it is trouble cuz nobody will hire you, everybody checks your background I would have to start my own business to have anything. And I mean I understand that dude yelling at me whatever, but I can't just ya know have what I want, shit is fucked man, and he is lucky he didn't stop and pull over and talk shit, cuz I woulda gave his azz a beating, oh yeah, woulda been serious, I mean you can say oh this guy is a big bitch and whatever, but you stop and talk to me, uh oh, cuz I have been in the penn buddy, I ain't scared of anybody, fuck I welcome a rumble. Anybody talks shit to me they can count on a beating. The bets, gotta put those up. Shit I will probably get banned here now ha.

If win bet here so win then get the next one.

Clemson -3 at Georgia Tech, risk 200
Kentucky +11 at the Vols

So that is a risk of 200 to win 381.82 if I win both games.

Another if win bet here.

Army +8.5 at Western Kentucky, risked 200 bucks
New Mexico at Utah St -20 risked 200 bucks

So those 2 games I win 363.64 if I win both

Appalachian St +14.5 at Arkansas St, got -110, risked 185.99
Georgia Southern +3 at Navy
OU at Texas Tech over 62.5

All those were risking 185.99, and all were -110.

Fuck I got on some Primus, and ya know I suck, but okay, I will still knock yo azz out if you talk shit to me in person. Oh you better believe it there. The rage factor for me is about 11 on a scale of 1-10, yeah, you best steer clear of me. Fuck that was probably Manchester for all I know, and ya know he could catch a beating if he wanted, I am not gonna spare anybody, oh no, you talk shit to me you are catching one. Well I hate life, so anybody talks crap they are gonna get a beating.

You wanna hear some kick azz jams, then put this link on. Youtube.com/watch?v=Zx330pzjAOo. There we go baby some Primus, we had our words, call it a spat, so I kissed him upside his cranium with an aluminum baseball bat, my name is mud, ha, yes.

Damn I am violent tonight ha, well okay whatever.

And I mean I don't really care I say how big a loser I am, fuck who cares. I mean you come ya know drive by talk shit, I don't give a fuck, it is what is, I have a felony and nobody will hire me, I'm broke a big loser I don't have shit. I mean I will still kick yo ass if you talk shit to me, oh yeah.

I think that guy called me a bloak which made me think that ha. And I mean I am a big loser so, ya know whatever, he can say what he wants I don't give a fuck. I mean ideally somebody would hire me for something decent, but I don't think that is gonna happen no, pretty sure no. Oh the fuck well, have a little money my dad gave me, so let's see if I can make it into 20 k, then I'm out baby, off to Vegas.

I mean it isn't like I don't try, I do, but nobody hires me. Nothing I can do besides maybe start my own business really. Well the whole felony thing, that just disqualifies me for every job.

TUCK glad u r back man. I miss all your wonderful talks to yourself. I was just thinking about u the other day wondering how it was going over at covers. Glad you are back man.

Ha good deal there Bama, glad somebody likes my posts. I mean right now I don't know if I could get much lower as far as my situation, and chick status, no, it is bad. Guess ya never know though things can always turn around.

Ya man. Try and stay positive bro. I went through alot a few months ago and almost died. Got real sick with a blood disease called sepsis. I stayed in the hospital for 111 days and was on IV antiboitics for 6 weeks. I have to take shots, for my diabetes now where as I was just taking a pill. I used to drink heavy everyday, but I have basically quit now. I got 3 young boys at home so I gotta be there for them. I was told if I would of been 10 years older I would of probably died. 1 in 5 people who get sepsis dies.

This is what I am calling for, Nebraska 84 Minnesota 13, like back in 1983, ha. Then after we beat em 84-13, I hook up with a chick, boom. I know I am going to the bars after that Minnesota game, my brother was like I will try and help you, ha, he was like come on you gotta slang it and bang it bro.

Whoa, that sucks Bama, I don't have that at least the sepsis. Well I drink like a madman yes, but so far no consequences which is kind of strange since I have been hittin it hard quite a while, guess though I have been locked up sometimes so then no I don't. Good thing I get locked up, otherwise uh oh.

Yeah they better lock me up, throw away the key ha. Well I don't start shit ever unless somebody does, which then if anybody says anything oh, yeah it is on then, fuck a beat down straight out the penitentiary oh yeah, I will lay beating on you.

Ya tuck besides my energy level man i feel better than i have felt in a long time man. I dont have to take the shots alot now since I have about quit drinking. Now Im gonna drink several tomorrow for the state game u better beleive it. Fixing to leave work early so I can get me some decent rest before we wax that bulldog ass

Ha yeah I think your gonna be fine in that game bro. I wanted to bet Bama, but not at the price they are offering. I like Bama to win though there.

My Huskers, ummm, not so much, I hope we win, but I don't know, I have my doubts. I don't even know about the +6.5, I don't like that a whole lot.

Shit though you are like me kind of, a big fan of a great program. Right now my program is down a bit, well we aren't terrible, but it is not good. But you had your down time there with Bama, they had a rough stretch.

Hell the Huskers though are really in a rough stretch, been a long time since we have been relevant nationally. But ya know I hope somehow it can change. For my team, it may be over I think.

ya man i am actually leaning wisky dicks in that game but think im gonna lay off. May take the over. I have said since ole piss beat us that we will beat state by double digits. I wish I would of took the open at -7 but i waited hoping some big money would come in on state and it didnt. also a little thing to remember if the auburn line is less then 10 be the house

I really like the sooners tomorrow to tuck. line had dropped to 13 a couple hours ago and it is 7 for the first half. already hit first half -7 thinking of banging the -13 for the game big to

Yeah fo sho, you have to take Wisky or not take. Then I like Bama too, I agree with both of those leans.

I really have an array of shit games that I bet tomorrow. I got a real lineup of crap ha, but ya know whatever makes money ya know fuck.

Yeah that might be a good take there Bama, I thought about that one.

I mean tech is awful. If the sooners half way show up i think they win by at least 20

Nice...GL tomorrow....just so it clear to me, are you bettint the first team you list above....or the team with the spead next to it..thx

Yeah I see what your saying there. I got Kentucky +11 at the Vols, well I don't understand the huge move, I mean why -7.5 up to -11, ummm, okay so the Vols justify that move, I don't see it personally.

Ummm jimmy I'm not sure what your saying there. I bet if win bets on all those games, so it is just if I win, then I get the next game. Clemson, Army, and Appalachian St, I have all those fo sho, then if I win those games I get the others. Ha, I don't have shit for money so that is what I have.

Ha I am listening to Primus, I love it, my genatalia and pectoral muscles aren't quite what I would like them to be, ha that is good, I love this crap.

I got a good read on these games though, I am feelin good doing the bull dance on these ha. I tell ya I like Texas St quite a bit later on Saturday, gonna add that after my early games win. I mean I don't think there is that much difference between em, no, fuckk I mean South Alabama they can have their home field advantage points, but that big spread is not warranted, no.

Really what the hell is South Alabama's home field worth? Fuck nothing, maybe 2 points or so, then it is 7 points, shit, that is a good deal.

Lareux, hey just take the over, there is gonna be a lot of points.

Ha but, ya know most people probably are like Tuck has a screw loose, don't listen to him, which they have a point.

Nice...GL tomorrow....just so it clear to me, are you bettint the first team you list above....or the team with the spead next to it..thx

Isn't it one in the same outside of the Utah St game? He listed the team he's playing first, with the point spread for each game...except for Utah St which was listed 2nd, but had the spread next to it.

I don't understand why you guys don't get what I'm saying. It is just if win bets, I have 3 of em, so Clemson, Appalachian St, Army, if those teams don't win then the other bets don't take place. Just if win bets cuz I have jack shit for money, so trying to get something going.

Man I am pretty sure Clemson is gonna destroy Georgia Tech, I like that game a lot. Well Clemson has a really kick azz d. And Watson is coming back, so Clemson should get some points I would think.

I don't understand why you guys don't get what I'm saying. It is just if win bets, I have 3 of em, so Clemson, Appalachian St, Army, if those teams don't win then the other bets don't take place. Just if win bets cuz I have jack shit for money, so trying to get something going.

I understand it perfectly....there is no "you guys" here.

I will probably get banned from CTG now ha, yep, I'm sure. Well the whole Manchester thing, I mean I know it was him a while back that drove by and yelled at me, and ya know I'm a big loser so okay. I mean I will not proclaim to be self sufficient no, hell no, I mooch off my parents, and I have nothing going right, but fuck you if you are gonna talk shit to me, I will kick the shit outta you. I mean he drove by, and ya know didn't stop and get out or anything which, he could have, then he woulda got his ass kicked, oh yeah. Ha yes, well, I mean if you wanna talk shit to me, you better bring a lunch a mothafucka.

i really hope this guy doesn't reflect on the rest of nebraska. i'm born and raised here and never met someone like him. one of a kind, in a awful, awful, awful way.

Me ?
I havet even looked at covers for at least 5 years,nevermind posted.
Ive got better things to do with my time,what are you talking about tuck ?

What the fuck man? You wanna go baby, come to row 43 in the North End Zone Minnesota game I will be there, ha ha, I love it, I don't care what fucking anybody thinks about me, oh no no, who gives a flying fuck.

What Manchester you have posted in my thread, shut up dude. Umm, ha, you can try and fuck with me baby, it ain't happenin bro, let's go, you wanna go let's go, fuck it is on baby.

Deaznutz so 9 posts ha, since fucking 2009, oh ya know I'm really ashamed he is from Nebraska haha. Well you know what I will say it, fuck come see me bitch, I ain't kidding I am not ya know happy at all with my situation, fuck row 43 behind the goal posts North End Zone, you can catch a damn beating, I mean pistol Pete may save yo ass, not sure, ha that guy, he is a big puss that cop, but ya know he would break up the beating at least.

7 damn posts ha, what in the hell, ha, you are crazy man, I mean I can't imagine posting 7 times since 2007 ha, you can fucking step off, I mean post some damn picks, contribute to the forum, fuck you.

I can't even believe the Manchester post ha, what in the hell, I can't believe I got that quick a response, well they must be watching me ha. You can watch all you want mothafucka. Watch me beat yo ass if you come to row 43 in Memorial Stadium vs the Gophers, shit, I don't understand it why people are just after my ass, makes no sense to me, but okay whatever.

I will lay a damn beating on anybody that comes to row 43 North End Zone behind the goal posts. I mean I don't understand why people would track me on here, I guess they do, and hell they wanna talk shit, which I mean you can, I will kick the shit outta you.

Yeah you gonna get a fuckin beatdown bitch, fuck you. I mean I don't understand why anybody is just after my ass on here. Guess I will get banned then no more on here ha. I mean I am okay with everybody really, but then ya know people come after me for no reason. I mean you can find me if you want, I just told you where, I will lay a ferocious beating on you, but ya know go for it puss, fuck you.

Yeah I better quit posting, I am just ya know not umm meant for anybody to talk to, no, I need to really blow my head off. I may who knows I guess.

Go see a doctor, fuck ha, fuck you, I mean I have seen plenty, they have given me all kinds of medication trying to help me, they don't work. And I mean Manchester you can suck my fuckin dick, I am not gonna argue with you ha, but ya know I mean you can get on your knees just start sucking baby, come on it is so pretty, just get down on yo fucking knees bitch, suck it ****** ha.

Back