Every square I know ....

• Thread starter Thread starter Detox
  • Start date Start date
2nd round 36th pick in the 2011 draft punked the 1st overall pick in the same draft is all.

'Superman is dead'

a0350-kap2.gif

Squares win again.

With all due respect, are you the "decider" of which side was sharp or square in that game? Just because you take team the public ISN'T on, doesn't mean that is the "sharp" side. Cappers that know what they are doing and find value in lines are the sharp bettors, betting the non public play doesn't make it sharp, I personally don't really care because I'm a terrible capper who emotionalizes way too many wagers and is likely on the "squarer" plays, but I just don't like when people claim one side or the other is super square and if it hits they were robbed.

Please let me know the definition of Sharp (paging Scotty) and if it is indeed just betting the non-public, that is fine, but I don't believe it is.

Sincerely,
Eggsquarealot

With all due respect, are you the "decider" of which side was sharp or square in that game? Just because you take team the public ISN'T on, doesn't mean that is the "sharp" side. Cappers that know what they are doing and find value in lines are the sharp bettors, betting the non public play doesn't make it sharp, I personally don't really care because I'm a terrible capper who emotionalizes way too many wagers and is likely on the "squarer" plays, but I just don't like when people claim one side or the other is super square and if it hits they were robbed.

Please let me know the definition of Sharp (paging Scotty) and if it is indeed just betting the non-public, that is fine, but I don't believe it is.

Sincerely,
Eggsquarealot

Egg - Please read the title of the thread.

Signed,

Earth

You two are cute, very clever. I went to Purdue, they let anyone in.

But seriously, my Dad was a well known and respected capper on many sites around the intraweb, I'm just looking to pass on some of the skills he gave me in his notebook. You see I'm a former professional athlete and now I'm just getting into betting sports and looking I combine my expert experience and my fathers notebook to crush books so I can build an ice skating rink in my back yard on this house I just bought for 300k below market.

Thanks.

But seriously, my Dad was a well known and respected capper on many sites around the intraweb, I'm just looking to pass on some of the skills he gave me in his notebook. You see I'm a former professional athlete and now I'm just getting into betting sports and looking I combine my expert experience and my fathers notebook to crush books so I can build an ice skating rink in my back yard on this house I just bought for 300k below market.

Thanks.

Welcome back, SOAL. :shake:

Thanks.
LOL

you usually aren't this funny egg

well done:shake:

Back