European Hockey, Oct 3rd...

charvik

NHL Road Fade Guru
A short card again, so let's start in Finland:

Ilves/TPS

TPS has had trouble scoring lately and I don't expect to see a lot of offense from them in this game either. Ilves is way better at home, but they also play more defense minded and like to grind out wins. I don't expect TPS to score more then 1, so it's a matter of their defense not letting too many past them. I like my chances of this being tight and a 3-1 win for the under...

Ilves/TPS UNDER 5.5 -116

The only other game on the Finnish card is Jokerit/HIFK. Nomally I would say go with Jokerit, but they lost uncharacteristically against KalPa, one of the worse teams in the league, in the last round. Until I figure out why I am not playing Jokerit, even though they should beat HIFK at home. Rivalry game too though, which could make for a bunch of penalties. If anything, maybe over, but I'll pass for now at -134.

Sweden

Djurgarden/Skelleftea

Djurgarden plays an open and fast paced hockey on their home ice and Skelleftea (as I have posted before) is without their biggest star. Normally these teams plays over and that's specifically the trend for Djurgarden at home and Skelleftea away. I would like to play Djurgarden ATS BIG here, but -1.5 goals is always a bit scary so I'll just make a normal bet.

Djurgarden -1.5 +104
Djurgarden/Skelleftea OVER 5.5 -123

Frolunda/Timra

Frolunda has a lot of issues to deal with on and off the ice, and have not started the season the way the fans and management demands them to. It's looking pretty grim, but at least they got a win against a Skelleftea team that was missing a couple of starters. Timra is coming to town tomorrow, and in Frolundas current state, they would be extatic to come away with a draw. Timra still hasn't lost on the season.

Timra +0.5 -124

Lulea/Brynas

Lulea is missing Renberg, Brynas is fast and trigger happy. Looking at the last games, Brynas has dominated Malmo and HV 71, played MoDo strong at home for a win, and lost on the road to a strong Timra team in one of the worst arenas to play in as a visitor. Lulea has been in every game they have played and is a much better team at home, but they are missing their most important player. I like getting +0.5 for Brynas, especially for 60 mins.

Brynas +0.5 +107

Have to agree on 3 of your plays in Sweden charvik.
I am skipping Timra match.

Was late on over in DIF match, but will get it in local for slightly lower price though. Something like -133 or something like that.

Locked DIF -1.5 @ +111 with 2.5 units (10 unit scale)
Have Brynas +0.5 @ +108 with 3 units

Also have taken Lulea - Brynas under 5.5 goals @ +101 with 3.5 units
Brynas is really defensive team and also will take it tough approach there as well and Lulea might find tough to beat well organized Brynas defense and they have had their share of problems as well.

Might add Brynas straight win @ +285 or somewhere around that price...

nothing for me today in the FInnish games.... going to look at some Swedish games now too.

Only slight lean is to Jokerit to bounce back after the L last weekend.

GL today Charvik

9.27 into the first... Ilves has had one PK, and the score is still 0-0

Jokerit is up 2-0 early... looks like they are bouncing back fine after last round...

Santacapper said:
nothing for me today in the FInnish games.... going to look at some Swedish games now too.

Only slight lean is to Jokerit to bounce back after the L last weekend.

GL today Charvik

thank goodness it was a slight lean and not a play... over was too juiced in that game :down:

Ilves with an empty netter to win 3-1! money;

Jokerit falls on their faces again.., up 2-0 quickly, but down 2-5 now, very late in the 3rd

charvik said:
Ilves/TPS

TPS has had trouble scoring lately and I don't expect to see a lot of offense from them in this game either. Ilves is way better at home, but they also play more defense minded and like to grind out wins. I don't expect TPS to score more then 1, so it's a matter of their defense not letting too many past them. I like my chances of this being tight and a 3-1 win for the under...

Ilves/TPS UNDER 5.5 -116
Woohooo! :wacka wacka:

Results so far in Sweden:

Djurgarden - Skelleftea 1-4, not looking good for Djurgarden... right now PP for Djurgarden

Frolunda - Timra 1-2

Lulea - Brynas 0-4

:drink:

6 mins left in Stockholm, 5 against 5 and I need 1 more score for the over... :nervous:

Damn it... fast break for Skelleftea, but they missed... 2 mins left, Djurgarden will finish the game 5 against 4

:wacka wacka: :wacka wacka: :wacka wacka: Timra wins for a nice 3-1 day in Sweden, 4-1 overall!:drink:

Finnish Sides 6-3-3
Finnish Totals 6-8
Swedish Sides 6-5-1
Swedish Totals 3-2
SWE/FIN YTD 21-18-4, 1.96 unit

Santacapper said:
thank goodness it was a slight lean and not a play... over was too juiced in that game :down:

Yeah, Jokerit has really disappointed the last 2... weird turn of events. I am still looking for info why this is...

Back