European Hockey, Oct 19th...

charvik

NHL Road Fade Guru
HIFK/Jokerit OVER 5.5 -125
was leaning KalPa +0.5 -125, but will look for ML
Lukko -0.5
Lukko/TPS OVER 5.5 -113
Leaning SaiPa +0.5 +111 too, but it's hard to pull the trigger on SaiPa on the road...

Djurgarden -0.5 +134
Djurgarden/Frolunda OVER 5.5 -117
(just a slight lean right now)
2u HV71/Brynas OVER 5.5 -103 (I want to know who HV's keeper is first) if Langkow is in net Brynas +0.5 +106
Skelleftea +0.5 -151 (no way I am playing that line. Will look for ML at another book)
Timra -1 -146, same thing... I will look for a better line...

Langkow is not in goal btw...

Plays:
HIFK/Jokerit OVER 5.5 -125
SaiPa +0.5 +111 (SaiPa ML +200 is available @ Unibet)
KalPa ML +130 (Unibet)

Djurgarden -0.5 +134
Skelleftea ML -108
(Unibet)

Charvik-Do you know if Unibet will accept U.S. customers? I read the rules and it said that they didn't. Also, if they do, have you been happy with them? They seem to have a good site. Also, how are they with payouts? Thanks, in advance!

Terpman92 said:
Charvik-Do you know if Unibet will accept U.S. customers? I read the rules and it said that they didn't. Also, if they do, have you been happy with them? They seem to have a good site. Also, how are they with payouts? Thanks, in advance!

Hi Terp: I am pretty sure that Unibet is not accepting US customers at the moment. I opened the account with them when I was living in Europe, so I'm good...

They are a decent book, and payouts usually take 5-7 days. I wouldn't use them regularly, because Pinnacle and 5dimes are much better for hockey, but sometimes they have softer lines. :drink:

Another good Euro book, that might still take US customers is Interwetten. They are especially good with Tennis and Euro Soccer...

Having a hard time picking between Lukko and the over in Jokerit. Which one do you like more?

shakes said:
Hmm, why SaiPa?

Good question. I was debating this pick with myself for a long time. Basically Pelicans have struggled with their play lately, while SaiPa has picked up theirs. I read on Finnish sites that Pelicans is playing their 3rd string keeper this morning, and they have 2 starting defenders out. Word from Lahti is that they are having serious doubts about the club at the moment, and they are worried that they are going to lose too many games in the near future...

Now, SaiPa is not a very good team, but they have actually played better then expected this year, especially on the road. I'm not sure I should've picked this game after all, considering how bad SaiPa can play, but it's a nice spot here, at plus money for a win or tie...

I guess we'll see if my gut can pick games too... ;) (oh, and the stats are there too, check the L5 played)

shakes said:
Having a hard time picking between Lukko and the over in Jokerit. Which one do you like more?

I like the OVER way better. I was initially leaning Lukko, but they have been too up and down lately for me to trust them. They should win though...

It's usually a rough game between these two, being from the same city. Only two penalties so far is not normal...

charvik said:
LOL, still 48 minutes of hockey to play!

LOL. When I take overs, I like for there to be an offensive explosion and for it to hit about 8 minutes into it.

shakes said:
LOL. When I take overs, I like for there to be an offensive explosion and for it to hit about 8 minutes into it.

LOL, we had that a couple of days ago, where the OVER hit after 11.26 in the first!

KalPa is up 1-0 too btw... :wacka wacka:

I can't believe I am playing KalPa and SaiPa to win, LOL! ;)

shakes said:
YES! One more in 20 minutes. You know Jokerit is going to go nuts trying to equalize it.

Hell yeah! and this gives us a shot at an empty netter too, just in case...

Back