Euroleague April 3rd

evalagoal

Pretty much a regular
All times are EST

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=0 width=865 bgColor=#eeeeee border=0><TBODY class=scoretable id=scoreTable><TR id=532661 height=16><TD>13:15</TD><TD>Sched</TD><TD>
europe.gif
</TD><TD id=1005>PO</TD><TD>QF</TD><TD>FENERBAHCE ULKER</TD><TD>MONTEPASCHI SIENA</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>
info.gif
</TD></TR><TR id=532664 height=16><TD>13:45</TD><TD>Sched</TD><TD>
europe.gif
</TD><TD id=1005>PO</TD><TD>QF</TD><TD>OLYMPIAKOS PIRAEUS</TD><TD>CSKA MOSCOW</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>
info.gif
</TD></TR><TR id=532662 height=16><TD>14:00</TD><TD>Sched</TD><TD>
europe.gif
</TD><TD id=1005>PO</TD><TD>QF</TD><TD>KK PARTIZAN</TD><TD>TAU CERAMICA</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>
info.gif
</TD></TR><TR id=532663 height=16><TD>14:45</TD><TD>Sched</TD><TD>
europe.gif
</TD><TD id=1005>PO</TD><TD>QF</TD><TD>AXA FC BARCELONA</TD><TD>MACCABI TEL AVIV</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Evalagoal, I hope you don´t mind me posting my plays here.

After a rare 2-0 night last Tuesday, let´s see if i can build some momentum:

Partizan -1 -110 v. Tau Ceramica to win 1 unit
The Serbs played great for 30 something minutes in Spain and with their fans behind them, I expect them to win.

Olympiacos +2.5 -105 v. CSKA Moscow to win 1 unit
I like this line a lot. It will not be easy for the Greeks, but I see value here.

Evalagoal, I hope you don´t mind me posting my plays here.

After a rare 2-0 night last Tuesday, let´s see if i can build some momentum:

Partizan -1 -110 v. Tau Ceramica to win 1 unit
The Serbs played great for 30 something minutes in Spain and with their fans behind them, I expect them to win.

Olympiacos +2.5 -105 v. CSKA Moscow to win 1 unit
I like this line a lot. It will not be easy for the Greeks, but I see value here.

DUDE! Please don't appologise... that's why I create these Threads is so we can all be on the same one..

Yeah I agree w/ you on the Partizan play but I'm going to stay away from Olympiacos. CSKA scares me. They can turn it on when they want to. I'm going to jump on and try Maccabi +5

money;money;money;money;

3 Teamer:

Partizan (ML) WON
CSKA (ML) WON
Barcelona (ML) WON

money;money;money;money;money;

Last edited:

CSKA scares me. They can turn it on when they want to.

If this is the case, then they'd better turn it on tonight, file, or...

J/k, I agree that they're a good team, but, winning at Faliro is not going to be easy tonight. Anyway, we will know in 3 hrs or so...:cheers:

If this is the case, then they'd better turn it on tonight, file, or...

J/k, I agree that they're a good team, but, winning at Faliro is not going to be easy tonight. Anyway, we will know in 3 hrs or so...:cheers:

Told ya PANOS.... I don't really have faith on Olympiacos yet... Yeah they had a great run but I'm not sold on it

Looks like Messina's personal issues didn't affect the team tonight. Still the best team in Europe IMO and the one to beat this season, closely followed by Siena who have been super impressive.

Looks like Messina's personal issues didn't affect the team tonight. Still the best team in Europe IMO and the one to beat this season, closely followed by Siena who have been super impressive.

Completely agree (even though I'm an Olympiacos fan)

Keep forgeting about this forum :)

I'm in a bad streak right now. It has been going on already for almost a month. I thought that the strong finish of March have stopped the bad streak, but it is not the case, so be careful about my previews for now.
Bookies offer us a truly great offer of CSKA -5 at half time and I will take it with both hands. I got a 40 – 25 to CSKA feeling to be honest, but I will settle for 40 – 30 win at HT as well.
CSKA played poorly the first half between the teams in a game that was held in <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Moscow</st1:place></st1:City>. I doubt they will allow themselves to repeat such a poor first half performance. The last thing that <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Messina</st1:place></st1:City> wants is a close game. Not that he or CSKA can't win such a game, but he will do everything he can to end the game already in the first half.
Olympiacos on the other hand will try to play cautiously and be close to CSKA all the game, slightly behind to try and make a small run at the end. I got a very strong Under feeling and I will play that as well, just not sure will it first half or whole game under. But first half looks like pure gold right now and even though I know that CSKA will lead by 7, only to go down leading by 4 with bazzer beating three pointer with my luck, this is very good bet.​

Today CSKA at half -5 - 8 stakes bet
Under 145 - 3 stakes bet.

hey buddy where did you find that -5?
just curious cause it does look like a great number and i definitely like the spot for CSKA but 6.5 is the line that my bookies are offering as of now.

When I looked, it was between 5 and 6 on all the bookies (it was around half hour to an hour prior to me posting the original message)... It went up till 6.5? Still worth a shot I believe, but with 3 -4 units stake only.
The bet was in Unibet by the way at the time...

Back