---------------------------Ibrahimovic----------------

Otto probable formation :
-----------------Nikopolidis---------------------

--------------------Dellas-----------------------
Giourkas------Kyriakos----Katsuranis----Torosidis
--------------------Basinas---------------------
Charisteas----------karagunis---------Amanatidis

---------------------Gekas----------------------

Kyriakos will play on Ibra and Katsuranis on Larsson, Dellas fortunately will play as sweeper.Ultra defensive formation for Greece, the main target will be to keep a clean sheet and then hit when not expected.Giourkas and Torosidis are good and fast defenders hard to pass on 1on1, but Wilhelmsson and Ljunberg will have the support from two quite enough offensive wingbacks ( Alexandersson,Nilsson).Charisteas and Amanatidis have to help them and Gekas will be all alone upfront.Gekas is not a player who can hold the ball and wait his teammates to support him(Lyberopoulos can to that job).I really doubt that Greece can surprise here any team, our opponents will be patient and not frustrated till (and if) they manage to score.Sweden has the quality to do so and they are extra motivated because they are playing against the cup holders, but a draw wont be a disaster for anyone.The price for the under is very low and an early goal is always a reason to open the game, so I am skipping it.

Sweden pk -135 1u

PS
I hate betting against my team, but I am not able to affect the result so i have no remorse. Greece wins, I am a loser but also proud for my country

Official line up of Greece

--------------Nikopolidis------------------
------------------Dellas--------------------
---Seitaridis--- Antzas--Kiriakos-----Torosidis
----Basinas ----- Katsouranis----------
---------------------------------Karagkounis
----Charisteas --------------------
--------------------------Gkekas------

Antzas(CB) instead of Amanatidis(F)

helluva start man:cheers:

keep up the good work

its not like youre laying the chalk either, hit a nice big payout with turkey and a bunch of other + money wagers too, including that romania draw to start things off

now we know why you waited this long to join and make your triumphant introduction to CTG, you have torn your book a new one sir !!!:stretcher:

Well done :shake: Wish I'd have seen the Turkey call but I was away, I was looking to be swayed too.

BULLSHIT ain't the word my man... IT WAS TYPICAL ENGLISH CRAP!

He wouldn't dare do shit liek that in a EPL game... What a F*** idiot referee.

yup tough loss, always hurts the late goal *mad*

yesterday Turkey won in extra time, today Poland concedes from a "questionable" penalty in last min.......ups and downs

the result is fair though, Austria was better in 1st half, Poland scores, Poland was better in 2nd half, Austria scores.The 1st goal was offside btw

too bad Ninis :shake:

you're still a great capper though. You'll get em tomorrow
thanks man

congrats for your victory, Hrvatska outplayed Germany :cheers:

i have Croatia to win the group in the contest :), but i was chicken and didn't pick them :hang:

Like your boys tonight?
I expect that Rehhagel wont do the same mistakes, and we will play much better.
probably lineup

-----------------Nikopolidis---------------
Seitaridis---Antzas----Kyriakos----Torosidis

----Basinas-----Katsouranis-----Karagounis

Charisteas---------------------Amanatidis

-------------Lyberopoulos---------------

I like this lineup, except Charisteas.Greece has good defense and will try to keep the clean sheet once again.I doubt that Greece will play attacking football as the media said, as we can't do so.Russia with their passing game and pace, even that there is no Arshavin and Pogrebnyak,has more chances to score.

Ninis any thoughts on why Turkey can win the game?

Checks have any offense? SOme guy Koller is replacing another striker, I dont like Cheks offense, they have a good goalie but he has let in a lot of goals already , portugal got 3 so he is beatable.

Checks have good defense and a very good gk Cech, but their offense didn't impressed me except Sionko.Turkey very offensive formation, Nihat, Semih, Arda and Tuncay can be very dangerous.The pk at +148 has value IMO

Cool I took Turkey and it doesent hurt us either that both sportsnet canadian announcers picked Check, those idiots cant pick a winner if they watched a game on tape delay

sorry mate for the late response, but I saw your post 15mins before the game starts and my English suck big time:(

Back