ethics question

The thing about it is the guy who it keeps out of the playoffs hasn't even noticed yet

that's funny, you'd think if you're on the fringe you'd be checking the matchup with the people you are fighitng for to get to the playoffs

I'm putting it to a league vote as to what to do about this

Anything short of unanimous and I won't change it

Neither will be back next year

It just pisses me off. Weve been doing this keeper league since 2005 and never had any issues

I think a vote is good. I'm sure everyone is pissed so I think you'll get the result you want. Plus it makes you look fair and impartial.

that's funny, you'd think if you're on the fringe you'd be checking the matchup with the people you are fighitng for to get to the playoffs

Hes checking the matchup on the matchup page but he hasnt noticed/pieced together whos on the bench...

So the story just keeps getting better. The guy I was thinking about trying to screw thought he was a funny guy on Thursday and took everyone out of his lineup trying to make a statement. Then the 1pm games start and his lineup is still empty. At 1:20 his lineup magically appears and I ask the commish what is going on. He says that the guy told him who he wanted to start earlier in the day and he forgot to put the players in. I then call the kid today and he is laughing about how he forgot to put his lineup back in and called the commish at 1:20 and the commish said that he would put them in for him. Now again this is after the games have already started. This is a real example of what should not be allowed in FF. I question the commish about lying and he still wont admit it even knowing that I talked to the guy and he was bragging about it. The commish even told me that in the past he has changed peoples lineups after games have started because someone called and said that they were hungover and couldnt get to a computer. I feel that you have all qweek to make lineup changes and I dont care what happens if the games have started you are screwed, but I guess not in this league!! What a joke this league has become!!! I have been in this league for 10+ years and although we have had some stuff happen in the past that wasnt 100% legit it was nothing this bad.

That is exactly what I said. If it were my league I would be laughing at them telling them how stupid they are for not changing team before games started!!! Especially the guy that had a chance to make the playoffs and forgot to put his lineup in. Thats why they lock lineups when the games start so you cant change it.

dude is a criminal and a theif

I see it that way too. You guys are putting money in the middle and that commish is stealing from you and the other guys in the league.

If the guy forgot or was hungover makes no difference. It is his fault and he loses out.

I'd retro change it and tell them both to fuck off, esp if you have the money. what are they going to do about it? nothing.

So I put it to a vote

Everyone agreed to switch Kendall wright out for Julio jones

After the game last night, they ended up tied

And he got into the playoffs anyway

Well I'm in a league I'm totally dominating to this point. First round of playoffs this past weekend and top eight teams make it out of twelve which is BS to start. Three divisions. Commish and and vice commish finish third and fourth respectively and they pencil in the seventh and eighth place teams to play them. I get some lace excuse about how the there are two wild card teams and that is why 1 plays 5 and 2 plays 6 and 3 and 4 get to play the wild card teams!

I roll up the fifth place team and both the seventh and eight place team beat the commish and vice commish. Lol. There is no playoff bracket BTW. I eagerly await my (mystery) opponent this weekend.

The shitty thing is for me is I want to tell these guys to fuck off and leave. But it is a new dynasty league and my starting line-up consist of Ryan, Charles, D. Martin, AJ, Calvinator, Moeaki, A Morris, Falcons kicker and Seattle/SF defense. Who'd drop that team and walk away?!?! .... There will be some come to Jesus talks at the rookie draft in the summer or I will be walking.

So I put it to a vote

Everyone agreed to switch Kendall wright out for Julio jones

After the game last night, they ended up tied

And he got into the playoffs anyway

They fucking ended up in a tie after all of that shit, haha. Here is to him getting pounded in the 1st rd. Karma.

Well I'm in a league I'm totally dominating to this point. First round of playoffs this past weekend and top eight teams make it out of twelve which is BS to start. Three divisions. Commish and and vice commish finish third and fourth respectively and they pencil in the seventh and eighth place teams to play them. I get some lace excuse about how the there are two wild card teams and that is why 1 plays 5 and 2 plays 6 and 3 and 4 get to play the wild card teams!

I roll up the fifth place team and both the seventh and eight place team beat the commish and vice commish. Lol. There is no playoff bracket BTW. I eagerly await my (mystery) opponent this weekend.

The shitty thing is for me is I want to tell these guys to fuck off and leave. But it is a new dynasty league and my starting line-up consist of Ryan, Charles, D. Martin, AJ, Calvinator, Moeaki, A Morris, Falcons kicker and Seattle/SF defense. Who'd drop that team and walk away?!?! .... There will be some come to Jesus talks at the rookie draft in the summer or I will be walking.

Don't care how stacked my team is I'm done with that league also. How do you not know the playoff bracket and how it breaks down before the season starts? Why would you join a league like that?

Back