ETG...its time...DR.Bob INGAME

He does not make it easy to find on there, instead he keeps feeding people crap about his past records. Let's talk about THIS season. I don't see his 2007 College Football record to accessible on his site. You have to dig, and after 15 seconds, who the hell has the time to dig through his smokescreen.

Going into last week, his record on games was 24-32, and much worse than that on a star-basis.
Thats what services/touts do.

Wow. Wonder what his "star rating" record is then...

:seeya:

Brutal
shrug.gif

Prior to tonights ohio win he was apparently 20 - 27 in his best bets and 49 - 73 on his star basis. So assuming 10 cent juice he is down 9.70 units if you bet his best bets all for one unit and he is down 31.3 units at 10 cent juice if you used his star system. Again this is prior to tonights win. the blurb from his website is below.....

Weekly and Season to Date Results
The weekend started in bad fashion on Thursday when what looked like a 2-Star push on Virginia Tech -3 turned into a loss when BC recovered an onside kick and scored with seconds left. I also lost 2-Stars on New Mexico -6 in what could have been a lucky push, but a kicker that had made 18 consecutive field goals missed a short 32 yarder with 2 minutes left and New Mexico won by just 3 points. I bounced back on Saturday with a very good day. I won an easy 3-Star on Wisconsin (-7 1/2) 33-3. I won 2-Stars on Marshall (-8) 34-21 when a 24-0 lead turned into a nail-biter and Marshall scored with a couple minutes left to cover. I lost with Auburn (-17) 17-3. Some people were fortunate enough to not get Auburn at -17 (it was only a Best Bet at -17 or less), but the consensus line was -17 when I released the game so it will count as a loss in my record. I won 3-Stars with Kansas (-2 1/2) 19-11 after they had led 19-0. I then won a 3-Star on Hawaii (-27 1/2) 50-13 to close out the night. Despite losing two 2-Star Bets Bets on Thursday I ended up the week 11-6 on a Star Basis and won all three 3-Star Best Bets. It's still been a tough year and I've lost a lot of games this year in which I have had the right side and haven't won many games in which I had the wrong side (I actually can't think of one). Bad luck on turnovers, missed extra points, etc, is part of football betting, but I'm supposed to have as many lucky wins as unlucky losses and that has not been the case this year. A client of mine counted the unlucky losses this year at 8 and said he can't recall one lucky win (and he looked). I went back and tried to find a game that I was lucky to win and couldn't find any either. But, I counted at least 8 losses in which I had the right side and some random shit screwed me (Ohio State over Mich St last week, Houston over rice 2 weeks ago, etc, etc). You can add an unlucky loss that should have been a push on Virginia Tech on Thursday. I am only 20-27 on my College Best Bets this season and 49-73 on a Star Basis for the season, but that 20-27 could easily be 28-18-1 if I had as many lucky wins as unlucky losses. I'm not making excuses for why I've lost because I'm sure I had my share of lucky wins in 2005 when I was 74% for the season but I want to assure my clients that I'm not giving them bad analysis. There's a difference between a bad bet and a bet that loses and I've had a lot of good bets this year that have lost on random events (turnovers are 75% random in college football) and few, if any, lucky wins on games in which I've had the wrong side. I'm using the same math model and situational analysis that has worked so well for me over the years and I will continue to work hard and use the same methods that have always worked in the past. My Strong Opinions went 2-2 for the week and are now 27-29 for the season and 260-214-6 lifetime.

Back