ETG...its time...DR.Bob INGAME

FUCK! You beat me too it!

:pillow:

shrug.jpg

Any lean for tonight's game since it's still early for Bob's picks? It seems like the board is mixed on the side.

I actually like VT but based on the line's movement and the percentage of people backing VT overall, I can't pull the trigger yet because it does not any sense if public is backing VT yet the line is still hovering around 2.5.

This apparently came from an email with thoughts about tonight's game, my buddy said that it will likely be up on his free analysis later.

hahaha wuts up guys...

work is now over for me, fuk this shit anyway.

now... is Dr Bob going to take any of the following because I'll go punch him in the face now. I don't want these lines to move until I finish gathering my thoughts.

LaTech, Washington, SC, ECU, RU,

hahaha wuts up guys...

work is now over for me, fuk this shit anyway.

now... is Dr Bob going to take any of the following because I'll go punch him in the face now. I don't want these lines to move until I finish gathering my thoughts.

LaTech, Washington, SC, ECU, RU,

I can see him taking the Cocks

hey...that sounds funny:tiphat:

HOPEFULLY he avoids road chalk (like i should be doing) and doesn't fuck with my games

UNDER

No opinion on the side.

Virginia Tech stuck it in me sideways last week. Not recovering an onside kick when you must is inexcusable in my opinion - especially one AS BAD as that one by BC...

One of the worst loses of my life last week King....still haven't recovered...fuck my weekend up good.

I had that game pegged like a mother w/ straight action, parlays, teasers, etc....and it all got fucked b/c I was catching 3.5 on the teasers....

ouch...

Yeah I won't go UNDER anything less than 41. I missed that so I'll prolly pass. Actually not really interested in it enough to bet it even if it goes back up - as that's prolly gonna be Billy and I am sick of trying to beat him the way he's going right now...

UNDER

No opinion on the side.

Virginia Tech stuck it in me sideways last week. Not recovering an onside kick when you must is inexcusable in my opinion - especially one AS BAD as that one by BC...

The one good thing that might come out of it we may not have to hear the phrase "Beamer Ball" again, or how fabulous VTI's defense and special teams are...joke...

BTW: Thanks for the reply!!!!!

I really don't know who I want to start.

Taylor can escape the blitz but he is too inexperienced and not good enough passer

Then we have Reggie Glennon and fuck that

Counselor: I have a lot going on right now. I'll get back to you before the weekend - hopefully tomorrow sometime. Just bear with me.

Back