ESPN Handicappers' Scores Week 1

I saw three teams a lot of public handicappers were taking this week I don't see get picked a lot by these guys, Michigan State, Charlotte, UTSA.

I didn't have an opinion one way or the other on the first two, but would go with Illinois if I had to pick the third one. Well, the first two already covered so they knew what they were doing. Makes me wonder what so many people like about UTSA that I can't see

I like u la la, I just dunno what the hell texas gonna be?
That could be it. The guy acted and sounded like a bull shit show biz type so I wasn't paying very close attention either

I just kept thinking “where the fuck Jessie”, those 2 were both so good last year, why the fuck I care about the fans picks?

Same here. I couldn't see any reason for the show biz guy to even be on there and I still don't.

jesse leave espn or something I assume? I mean it rare espn gives me much i like so of course they go and screw w a good segment! Surprised they didn’t just move it to espn+ or some shit!!

jesse leave espn or something I assume? I mean it rare espn gives me much i like so of course they go and screw w a good segment! Surprised they didn’t just move it to espn+ or some shit!!
So did the new guy make his two choices based on some ESPN poll or based on the two most public plays in Vegas?

So did the new guy make his two choices based on some ESPN poll or based on the two most public plays in Vegas?

I dunno, could be either one. I assumed it was a poll, Tahoe thought it was plays, neither one of us paid real close attention. I don’t even remember what they were, I think 1 was clemson.

Makes me wonder what so many people like about UTSA that I can't see

I posted my opinion about UTSA-ILL in the ML dog thread. Bottom line, I think there is a lot to like as long as the QB for them gives us a good game.

Patience paid off. Got Clemson -2x.

Really felt the urge to bet Penn State, but passed. May take a couple of dogs in the late games, but probably with go with just three picks this wee

Good luck to all pickers

Good results by the Gameday crew on their Super Dog picks yesterday. They only make them a few minutes before they sign off so don't have time to list them on this thread, but I'll keep score. Never kept a record before, but I seem to recall they have a high success rate

Gameday Super Dog Pick Results
Desmond—Penn St Win
David—UTSA Win
Lee—UTSA Win
Kirk—Oregon State Win
Reece—Louisiana Lose

Last edited:
Good results by the Gameday crew on their Super Dog picks yesterday. They only make them a few minutes before they sign off so don't have time to list them on this thread, but I'll keep score. Never kept a record before, but I seem to recall they have a high success rate

Gameday Super Dog Pick Results
Desmond—Penn St Win
David—UTSA Win
Lee—UTSA Win
Kirk—Oregon State Win
Reece—Louisiana Lose
Did Herbie have OSU or Purdue? Purdue covered that one.

Back