ESPN Handicappers Picks--Week 6

That mizzou total was only side/total I’ve played so far, the rest props

Jayden Daniels ov 210.5 pass yeds
Boutte ov 43.5 rec

Rocket sanders over 89.5 rush

Emory Jones over 221.5 pass yards

Rodriquez over 96.5 rush

Think that all as of now. Kinda watching a few others. Getting tempted by texas tech qb smith since his pass yarfs have dropped from 298 all way into the 270s! Preying they give me a number on Arizona qb de Laura but for some fucjed up reason they only have a nix total so far, maybe cause they were 200 yards off on de Laura last week! lol

I just read something bout beavers qb maybe being out?
He's out. I see the line is still Kentucky -6 so I guess that QB is out too.

And reports from the Cotton Bowl are that Gabriel is out for OU. He was on the field when the team came out, but was only in shorts and tee shirt.

And reports from the Cotton Bowl are that Gabriel is out for OU. He was on the field when the team came out, but was only in shorts and tee shirt.

This a really tough week

i liked Rodriquez rushing with or without Levis but I woulda liked having him out there to help keep chains moving. Then again this could lead to them leaving even heavier on Rodriquez.

Gabriel was doing all kinds of crazy stretching for a guy that isn't playing

i liked Rodriquez rushing with or without Levis but I woulda liked having him out there to help keep chains moving. Then again this could lead to them leaving even heavier on Rodriquez.
I may still go with Kentucky even if Levis is out. I'm mainly betting on the Kentucky D anyway and betting against Rattler trying to do anything against them. And the line is down to -5x now

I may still go with Kentucky even if Levis is out. I'm mainly betting on the Kentucky D anyway and betting against Rattler trying to do anything against them. And the line is down to -5x now

I love fading rattler. I actually like uk way more with backup and line under a td cause these fuckers have a bad tendency to play down to comp level so I had no interest laying more than 7. I agree they much more interesting now. Would love to hear @JROCK1966 thoughts on them.

I love fading rattler. I actually like uk way more with backup and line under a td cause these fuckers have a bad tendency to play down to comp level so I had no interest laying more than 7. I agree they much more interesting now. Would love to hear @JROCK1966 thoughts on them.
staying away and just rooting for my team...too many unknowns.

staying away and just rooting for my team...too many unknowns.

Wouldn’t you agree with Levis out it prob makes them less likely to play down to scary like they tend to do? Gotta think they not looking at it like a easy win now and instead everyone has to step up! Plus it just screams a game Rodriquez gets off against a bad scary run d!

Wouldn’t you agree with Levis out it prob makes them less likely to play down to scary like they tend to do? Gotta think they not looking at it like a easy win now and instead everyone has to step up! Plus it just screams a game Rodriquez gets off against a bad scary run d!
agree CRod will be giving some heavy lifting chores in this game....also would think Sheron would be given simple passes to make like the screen passes to Brown last week....but Stoops will try and run to win TOP like he always does and the score will be kept down because of that which kinda scares me since SC is so desperate for an SEC win....you just never know if Spencer Rattler all of a sudden becomes great in a game like this.....just staying away and hoping for the best.

agree CRod will be giving some heavy lifting chores in this game....also would think Sheron would be given simple passes to make like the screen passes to Brown last week....but Stoops will try and run to win TOP like he always does and the score will be kept down because of that which kinda scares me since SC is so desperate for an SEC win....you just never know if Spencer Rattler all of a sudden becomes great in a game like this.....just staying away and hoping for the best.

Im pretty confident in saying rattler won’t be great! Lol

Current card for today (been very fortunate with SMU/UCF Under and UH TT Over 27.5 in the weekday games)

Purdue +3
Tenny ML -140
TCU 1H total TT Over 17.5 (I see it is now 19.5, hope it bodes well)
Oregon -11
UCLA +3.5 & ML

Parlay UCLA ML and TXTECH+10

ADDS below:

Ohio State -26.5
Adding TCU -3 -110 2H

Purdue +3
Tenny ML -140
Oregon -11
UCLA +3.5 & ML

ADDS below:

Ohio State -26.5
Adding TCU -3 -110 2H

Added UNDER 61 OleMiss/Vandy...line now 59.5

Added Ohio State -26.5

Even tho fsu hurt my feelings last week they almost got it back, not sure why the offense stalled for 2 qrtrs vs wake my only question but I’m just not high on ncst. I think their playing calling garbage, I think Leary overrated. They do have the better d but noles d facing a pedestrian offense. I think Norvell has his boys ready and they upset ncst! I’m playing noles.

Even tho fsu hurt my feelings last week they almost got it back, not sure why the offense stalled for 2 qrtrs vs wake my only question but I’m just not high on ncst. I think their playing calling garbage, I think Leary overrated. They do have the better d but noles d facing a pedestrian offense. I think Norvell has his boys ready and they upset ncst! I’m playing noles.
Play small. Think we take a 2nd liss today. Our DBs are just too small.

Decided to pass on Oklahoma State and UCLA. Like both of them, but not enough to bet real money so bet a small parlay of Okla St/TT over and UCLA +4

Still strong lean to Kentucky. Lean to Illinois, NC State and Kansas State (looks like this one will be pick by gametime). Like USC now instead of the WSU, but I'll wait to see the last minute line on all those.

Last edited:
Purdue +3
Tenny ML -140
Oregon -11
UCLA +3.5 & ML

ADDS below:

Ohio State -26.5
Adding TCU -3 -110 2H

Added Ohio State -26.5

Last wagers (4-3-1 going into night. Up 2 units)

Bama - 7 1st qtr

ULM +14

OreST - 4.5

Parlay KY ML/FlaSt +3.5

Crap, I missed post time for USC. I though it started half an hour after Kentucky and K State

Probably just as well. I suddenly fell in love with the idea of USC without doing any handicapping

That's it for me for the day. Thought long and hard about NC State but I respect 2daBank's feel for the ACC and he wasn't enthusiastic about them

Adding TCU -3 -110 2H

Added Ohio State -26.5

Last wagers (4-3-1 going into night. Up 2 units)

Bama - 7 1st qtr

ULM +14

OreST - 4.5

Parlay KY ML/FlaSt +3.5
I lied - added KY +3.5 live -120

I should have waited to smoke a joint. I feel fantastic, but I missed post time on USC and Illinois both (had USC in the earlier parlay though).

Who knows, maybe I'll be glad I missed both bets. If I had really liked them I wouldn't have waited till post time to make up my mind.

Last edited:
A lot of good handicappers won on Arizona State today and most of them were also on Arizona

I kind of liked Ariz State, but I can't figure Arizona OR Oregon so I won't bother betting that one

Results for Week 6. Stanford Steve had the best week and got back above .500 for the year. Adam Kramer had his first losing week of the year at 4-5, but still above 60% for the year.
Only David and Desmond won their Super Dog picks and David is now 6-0 for the year. Tyler Fulghum continues to lead the Daily Wager pickers. Kezirian is now at 25% for the year and is lucky to be at that level. He has 5 wins for the year and 3 of those are by one-half point.
Bender is leading the ML dog pickers and having a great year so far
I won the biggest bet I've made since I laid the 15x with the LSU national title team against Oklahoma in the post season. Laid the points with Texas. There probably won't be another bet that easy all year. I'm still shocked that Texas line wasn't at least 17x.

ESPN Pickers:
Stanford Steve— (3-1) (10-10) 2020-21 Total (71-56)

(Best Bet 3-3)
Oregon State –7 lose
Purdue/Maryland o 58x win
TCU -6 win
Washington/Az State o 57 win

Scott Van Pelt—(4-4) (26-20) 2020-21 Total (99-77)

Bowling Green +2 lose
Indiana +22x win
LSU +3 lose
Navy +6 win
Iowa State +2 win
Army +17 lose
Florida State +3 win
Arizona +13 lose

The Bear—(1-1) (19-9) 2020-21 Total (61-65)
Bank Picks—(0-3) 10-8)

Houston +3 win
Arizona +13 lose

Gameday Super Dog Picks, Season Record

Lee— lose (3-3) 2021 Season 10-3-1
Desmond— win (3-3) 2021 Season 9-5
Kirk—— lose (4-2) 2021 Season 9-4-1
Reece——lose (4-2) 2021 Season 9-5
David——win (6-0) 2021 Season 8-6

Other Pickers:
Adam Kramer—(4-5) (37-21)

Iowa State +2 win
Miami -3x lose
TCU -6 win
LSU +3 lose
Maryland -3 lose
Virginia +3 lose
Florida -11 lose
Rutgers +3 win
N Dame -3x win

Colin Cowherd Blazing Five— (2-3) (13-12) 2020-21 Total (66-77)

Patriots -3x win
Browns +2x win
Steelers +14 lose
Rams -5x lose
Ravens -3x lose

Phil Steele—(3-2) (19-15) 2020-21 Total (78-87)

Elon -17 v. Towson tie
Ohio State -27 win
Wake Forest/Army o 65x lose
Stanford +7 win
Utah -3x lose
Iowa State +2 win

Pamela Maldonado—(2-2) (15-14) 2021 (17-23)

Kansas +7 tie
Missouri +11 win
Ball State +7x win
Arizona +13 lose
James Madison/Arkansas St u 55x lose

My Picks—(5-1) (24-19) 2020-21 Total (108-65)
Parlays (2-0)

Texas -5 win
Miss State -4 win
Miss State ML win
TCU -6 win
Kansas St pick win
Kentucky ML (-160) lose
Parlay—Ok St-Tex Tech o /UCLA +4
Parlay—UCLA +4/USC -12X

ESPN D-League Pickers:
Tyler Fulghum—(2-1) (12-5-1) 2021 (17-15)

Nevada +3x lose
Florida/Mizzou u 54 win
Toledo -5x win

Greg McElroy—(1-2) (11-7) 2021 (22-17)

S Carolina +10 win
LSU +3 lose
Texas Tech +9x lose

Joe Fortenbaugh—(1-2) (8-10) 2021 (25-33)

Bama – lose
Ohio State -26x win
LSU/Tenn o 63x lose

Doug Kezirian—(1-2) (5-15) 2021 (22-28)

Nevada -3x lose
Mich/Indiana o 59x lose
Oregon/Arizona o 70x win

MLDog Pickers:
Bill Bender—(2-1) (7-11) 2021 (9-30)

Purdue win
N Carolina win
Oklahoma lose

Mike DeCourcy—((1-2) (6-12) 2021 (15-24)

Iowa lose
Stanford lose
Houston win

Zac Al-Khateeb—(1-2) (4-14) 2021 (17-23)

Norhwestern lose
North Carolina win
Missouri lose

Bill Trocci—(1-2) (4-14) 2021 (16-23)

Northwestern lose
Washington State lose
North Carolina win

Back