ESPN Handicappers Picks--Week 4

Either way, very interesting game and one of the best matchups to watch out there today.

For sure. Should be fun. I’m way more confident in another early game but I know we on total opposite sides of that one! Lol

I can already see clemson defenders converging at the mesh point!!

Well, if Wake coaches repeat the same thing that fails, what is the definition of insanity? I would hope they know what can work and what can't work given history and opponent and create a plan that has a better chance of success.

Well, if Wake coaches repeat the same thing that fails, what is the definition of insanity? I would hope they know what can work and what can't work given history and opponent and create a plan that has a better chance of success.

You think they will get away from that slow mesh shit? That kinda all they do isn’t it?? I havnt even considered that as a possibility! Lol

I was pretty shocked to see Hartman td pass prop only being 1.5, has some juice but I kinda like that despite liking clemson. Really like Shipley ov 82.5 rush yards!

2-2 to start the week from Thursday/Friday

Here is what I settled on for today, so far ( backed away from Minnesota and Oregon State, but taking Minnesota TT)

Michigan -17
TCU -1.5
OU -12
Minnesota TT Over 26.5
Teaser: Texas -1 / Rice +23.5

Added Baylor +2

Last edited:
USC, Texas, and Utah--all road teams giving points, something I hate to do, and I like all of them. I already have Minnesota getting only one point on the road and TCU ML road, and I know there is no way all those teams are going to cover, but I'm like an addict who still wants to take that one drink

So far I'm holding my discipline, but I like them all anyway. Maybe I'll take a 3-team parlay on those three to satisfy my addiction.

You think they will get away from that slow mesh shit? That kinda all they do isn’t it?? I havnt even considered that as a possibility! Lol

I'd hope that coaches are smart. We are often disappointed though. They do it for a reason. If they have history of it not working or have worries about it not working again, would you not adapt? Coaches often let us down though.

USC, Texas, and Utah--all road teams giving points, something I hate to do, and I like all of them. I already have Minnesota getting only one point on the road and TCU ML road, and I know there is no way all those teams are going to cover, but I'm like an addict who still wants to take that one drink

So far I'm holding my discipline, but I like them all anyway. Maybe I'll take a 3-team parlay on those three to satisfy my addiction.

You are incredibly disciplined and I respect your approach a lot. It would never work for me because it's the action I crave.

You are incredibly disciplined and I respect your approach a lot. It would never work for me because it's the action I crave.

Same here. And crave is the right word. I crave having a bet on those three road teams. I'll be happy when they all kick off so the temptation will end

Tillman definitely out for Tennessee. I was thinking of taking the over just to have something on that game, but Tillman out doesn't help the over

I forgot Clemson, another road favorite I crave to bet. That would mean I had to have six road favorites cover. The odds must be 99-1 against me, but I still crave it. So far I'm resisting my addiction

Whatever the record is for mistaken evaluation of a team I just broke it in my assessment of Oklahoma. Live and learn.

Sitting at 4-3 thanks to 3 different bets on Oklahoma so I added Buffalo team total over 28x to have something going today and see if I can get over .500 for the season

Good days by Steve, SVP, Bear, Greg

Then poor Phil, his only win was the FCS pick

Just noticed 3 of the ML pickers had Rutgers, hindsight 20/20 and all but that was a difficult ask

Best week for the pickers since I started keeping track of their picks. Steve 3-0, Bear 6-0, SVP 7-2, Pam Maldonado 4-1 (8-2 the last two weeks), Adam Kramer (the guy I just added this week) 6-3, making him 28-13 on the season, and all the Gameday guys hit their Super Dog picks (David 4-0 for the season). Every one of them is above .500 on the season. Tyler Fulghum and Greg McElroy are the only Daily Wager guys above .500 for the season. Bender--last place last year--is the leader this year among the ML Dog pickers.

ESPN Pickers:
Stanford Steve— 3-0-1 (7-9) 2020-21 Total (71-56)

(Best Bet 2-2)

Scott Van Pelt—7-2 (19-11) 2020-21 Total (99-77)

The Bear—6-0 (14-6) 2020-21 Total (61-65)
(Bank Picks 8-4)

Gameday Super Dog Picks, Season Record

Lee— win (2-2) 2021 Season 10-3-1
Desmond— win (1-0-3) 2021 Season 9-5
Kirk—— win (3-1) 2021 Season 9-4-1
Reece——win (3-1) 2021 Season 9-5
David——win (4-0) 2021 Season 8-6

Other Pickers:
Adam Kramer—(6-3) (28-13)

Colin Cowherd Blazing Five— 2-3 (9-6) 2020-21 Total (66-77)

Phil Steele—1-5 (13-12 ) 2020-21 Total (78-87)

Pamela Maldonado—4-1 (11-9) 2021 (17-23)

My Picks—4-5 (12-14) 2020-21 Total (108-65

ESPN D-League Pickers:
Tyler Fulghum—2-1 (8-3-1) 2021 (17-15)

Greg McElroy— 2-1 (7-5) 2021 (22-17)

Joe Fortenbaugh—2-1 (6-6) 2021 (25-33)

Doug Kezirian—1-2 (3-9) 2021 (22-28)

MLDog Pickers:
Bill Bender—(1-2) (5-7) 2021 (9-30)

Mike DeCourcy—(0-3) (3-9) 2021 (15-24)

Zac Al-Khateeb—(0-3) (1-11) 2021 (17-23)

Bill Trocci—(0-3) (1-11) 2021 (16-23)

Back