ESPN Handicapper's Picks--Week 11

Glad you like cal. Good get on number. I got big parlay with them -3 to cap it. Another crazy 9am to start!! Little worried ucla has a game under their belt but one the best defenses in conf if not country vs chip Kelly garbage ass??!? Me likey that!!! Buffs scored at will on UCLA, I know they did again vs trees but we know trees defense terrible too!! If Cal allowed to hang 30 I feel like they win rather handily!!

Cal has turned into into a physical team under Wilcox. Cal has a lot of ups and downs so I just try to predict when they'll come out ready to play, but they almost always give a good effort on defense. UCLA is THE most unpredictable team in football to me,

The Cal QB was good when he was injury free, but Wilcox is like all gUys that came from the D side, he wants a vanilla offense, but Garber has shown he can put up the ;points.

I like to take the tough guy against the finesse guy

Last edited:
Cal has turned into into a physical team under Wilcox. Cal has a lot of ups and downs so I just try to predict when they'll come out ready to play, but they almost always give a good effort on defense. UCLA is THE most unpredictable team in football to me,

The Cal QB was good when he was injury free, but Wilcox is like all gays that came from the D side, he wants a vanilla offense, but Garber has shown he can put up the ;points.

I like to take the tough guy against the finesse guy

same here. Love me some defense. Even better when playing a garbage d like UCLA figure they can figure out some offense vs them!!

Boy fsu made it tougher than it needed to be but we cashed the noles/ncst over as well. Just another ho-hum 9-3 type ncaa day! Unfortunately losing a huge 3 team parlay with Cal, defense and special teams gave them great chances to jump all over UCLA and they shit the bed and now ucla offense shredding the probably demoralized Cal d who offense giving no damn help!! Fuck that was a huge paying parlay and I didn’t huge cause thought I was right!! Lol

Back