ESPN Handicapper Picks--Week 9

TahoeLegend

Pretty much a regular
Good week for the handicappers. All of them were at least 60% for the week except for a couple of D-League pickers. Adam Kramer had the best week at 8-1 and has the best record for the year

ESPN Pickers:
Stanford Steve— (0-0) (16-15) 2020-21 Total (71-56)
(Best Bet 4-4)
BYU -3
Pitt +3
E Michigan +6x
N Dame +2 Best Bet

Scott Van Pelt—(0-0) (37-26) 2020-21 Total (99-77)
W. Virginia +7x
Iowa St +1
Notre Dame +2x
Virginia +2
California +17
Louisville +4
Missouri +3x
Kentucky +12
Arizona +16x
Texas A&M +2 (General Principle Game)
Pittsburgh +3

The Bear—(0-0) (23-14) 2020-21 Total (61-65) Bank Picks—(0-0) 11-10)
Ohio State -15x
Missouri +4
Texas A&M +2
BC -7x Best Bet
Okla -1x
Coastal Carolina +2x

Gameday Super Dog Picks, Season Record
David—— lose (7-1) 2021 Season 8-6
Kirk—— lose (5-3) 2021 Season 9-4-1
Desmond—win (5-3) 2021 Season 9-5
Reece—— win (5-3) 2021 Season 9-5
Lee—lose (3-5) 2021 Season 10-3-1

Other Pickers:
Adam Kramer—(0-0) (47-28)

Louisville +4
UCF +1
Missouri +4
Pitt +3
aTm +2x
Utah/WSU o 55 lose
Marshall -2x
BYU -3
Minnesota -14
Auburn +3x

Colin Cowherd Blazing Five— (0-0) (19-14) 2020-21 Total (66-77)

Phil Steele—(0-0) (25-20) 2020-21 Total (78-87)

Pamela Maldonado—(0-0) (22-17) 2021 (17-23)

Iowa State +1x
aTm +2
Pitt +3
Illinois -7x
UCF -1

My Picks—(0-0) (31-19) 2020-21 Total (108-65)
(Parlays—(7-3) (
two wins were teasers)
W Virginia +7x
Texas Tech -1x
UCF ML
Teaser--Ohio State, 2nd team tbn later
Parlay --Arkansas -4/Florida +23x
Teaser--Ohio St 2nd half/Tennessee
Teaser--Michigan/Tennessee
Strong lean UCF, Iowa State. Lean Ole Miss, Florida, Michigan, Tennessee. Probably bet those last four in parlays

ESPN D-League Pickers:
Tyler Fulghum—(0-0) (13-9-2) 2021 (17-15)

Ga/Tenn u 56x
Mizzou/S Caro u 47
Tex Tech/Baylor o 62x

Greg McElroy—(0-0) (14-10)
UCF -1x
Louisville +4
Missouri +4

Joe Fortenbaugh—(0-0) (12-12) 2021 (25-33)
Wash State +8
Michigan -22
Kentucky +12x

Doug Kezirian—(0-0) (11-16) 2021 (22-28)
N Dame/Syracuse o 48
Auburn tt o 28x
Wyoming/Hawaii o 50x

MLDog Pickers:
Bill Bender—(0-0) (8-16) 2021 (9-30)

Mike DeCourcy—((0-0) 10-14) 2021 (15-24)

Zac Al-Khateeb—(0-0) (4-20) 2021 (17-23)

Bill Trocci—(0-0) (5-19) 2021 (16-23)

Last edited:
I will listen to this in a.m. and report.

Games covered:

(1) Ky vs Tenny: Both Powers & Insider have Tenny as their #5 team in the country. Ky benefits from last week's bye, Levis and team. Ky running game is good - Rodriguez. The Ky Oline is not very good and Vols defensive strength is stopping the run. Vols weakness on D is covering the pass, but can Ky take advantage? Vols will blitz Levis to take pressure off their D backs. Levis has been good against the blitz. Ky is dead last in country in plays per minute. Insider thinks Ky is not as good this year as last year and it sounded as if he was skeptical of any different result which was a 45-42 Vol win. Powers does not think Ky can get pressure on Hooker, they have only 5 sacks this year and a -16 sack differential. Cedric Tillman may be back for Vols, Insider calls Vols "the best O in the country." Insider does not think Ky can necessarily contain their scoring ability despite Ky's D metrics and then goes over Ky's prior opponents as not being very good particularly in relation to Vols.

Sum up: Insider really likes Hooker as a passer who can run and says there is one book that still has Vols -13 and "nobody has taken it yet." These guys do not see a KY win and are not enthusiastic about a Ky wager.

(2) OSU vs PSU: Ryan Day 29-1 agst conference opponents, longest streak of scoring 40 points and longest winning streak in school history. PSU is 1-7 last 8 games vs OSU, but Franklin was 6-2 agst the spread and lost only one of those games by 14+ points. PSU defensive 2dary will be best OSU has seen all season. Insider says "this game has my head in a pretzel" and " my number does not get here, but I still have not bet PennSt yet." Insider said he has questions about PSU defense and prior opponents were 65th ranked opponents on O. He says this is why he has not bet PSU yet despite his number which is "substantially different" than current line. Powers thinks OSU prior opponents have average, at best, Os and Clifford will be best they have faced. Everyone thinks highly of Jim Knowles OSU D coordinator (looked it up, he makes $1.9M per). Insider says he sees no match-up advantage anywhere for PSU.

The way I'd sum this up - Buckeyes will win; they think line is too high but nobody has bet PSU. In fact, Powers bet OSU look ahead at -11 and said he would not play it back unless PSU got to +17 (sounded iffy on that).

(3) ND vs Cuse: Worse start for ND since 2017 and one of best for Cuse. "If ND can run ball they win, if not they cannot" was opening comment Fuhrman - Powers. Powers says he is very pessimistic re N.D. Evidently, Cuse is "banged up" on D and thinks the score for game last week vs Clemson is misleading and includes the scoop and score from their own goal. Insider finds the line difference btw -2 and -3 is very significant and he was not impressed with Cuse in loss to Clemson. Insider thought it was telling that Babers said "we are bowl eligible" after their 6th win over NCSt. Insider says ND Oline is ranked 17th metrically and Cuse D is out of top 100 on D line.

Summary - sounded as if they leaned ND

(4) Cincy @ UCF: Powers has seen most every Cincy play this year and has bet every Cincy game. He is not betting Cincy this week. "Something is wrong with this team." Cincy ranks dead last in penalties and penalty yardage. "They are not disciplined." Powers say UCF loss last week to ECU "little bit misleading" they were -4 in turnovers. Powers thinks UCF's home field advantage this week is significant. Powers says Cincy "in every single game" have inconsistency in the red zone and "they are not as good as they were last 2 years." Furhman likes Plumlee and Insider likes UCF run game vs Cincy run defense. Insider sees some value on UCF but has not bet it ' "I certainly lean UCF."

(5) OKSt vs KSt:
OkSt is 7-0 ATS last 7 on road agst conference, 14-2 ATS agst the spread last 16 times they been an underdog, 3-0 this year, Klieman is 0-3 against OkSt. OkSt games avg 73 pts a game this year. Powers says Martinez is questionable for game and guess he will not play. Will Howard is a 2 point downgrade. Powers thinks KSt is right side but did not race to window to bet it. Evidently, there are injuries on KSt defense and Duece Vaugh may have injuries to limit his play? Will Howard also was "dinged up last week." Insider has Howard graded poorly at QB. OkSt also has injuries on defense and Insider says he "has had a hard time with OkSt games." Insider blames Longhorn loss on Ewers' play. He said "this is an injury report game."

Sum up - no pick, they all seemed to want to fade OkState but nobody has done so. "Injury report game."

(6) Fla vs Ga: Fla lost 7 straight games agst #1 opponents. Powers has slightly downgraded Fla some from start of year. Richardson has a negative TD:INT ratio, "a well below avg passer." Fla has a good run game and "offense doing ok" but agst better competition they have deficiencies and talent comes up short. Insider, "how many stops can Fla get?" Fla is outmatched in trenches on D line and outside the top 90 in stuff rate and creating havoc. Not surprisingly, they do not think Fla can win.

Sum: Ga Offense in top #10 "by all measures" and when they build a lead and force Fla to pass "we have seen this movie before."

Note: Powers says he bet Michigan State
with the points b/c of series history of point wins

Pick of the Week ( I have lost track, but I think they are 3-3 with a week with no selection). They started out 0-2 and have improved.
Missouri Tigers +4

Last edited:
FWIW at this time I have bets on Utah -7, BYU -3 & Rutgers +14.5

Adds:
I will post all my plays here so I don't mess up the whole thread:

UCLA -16.5
UCF -1 -120

Parlay: Razorback ML/Nebraska +7.5 pays 2:1

Last edited:
FWIW at this time I have bets on Utah -7, BYU -3 & Rutgers +14.5
I see Stanford Steve made BYU his first pick. What are you liking about BYU this week?

I don't have any strong feelings so far. I lean Iowa State, Texas Tech, W Virginia, Syracuse. This is the time of year when coaches of the powerhouses start cracking the whip and start rolling up the score so I'm looking at Ohio State, Michigan--this is the game Harbaugh used as motivation the entire off season--maybe Georgia and Tennessee. Maybe play some of those favorites in a teaser or two

Oklahoma State has covered four straight weeks and I've been on them in all four, so I'm looking at that game. But Oklahoma State is beat up on defense and they have had four all-out efforts in a row where the defense was on the field for a ton of plays and they had to come from behind in all four. I'm not sure how much they have left in the tank to go on the road against one of the most physical teams in the conference

Chaos--as usual--at Auburn this week so Arkansas looks good, but Harsin and his team seem to thrive on chaos, even when they are down to their 3rd string QB. Still, there's something I like about Arkansas in this spot

Last edited:
I see Stanford Steve made BYU his first pick. What are you liking about BYU this week?

I don't have any strong feelings so far. I lean Iowa State, Texas Tech, W Virginia, Syracuse. This is the time of year when coaches of the powerhouses start cracking the whip and start rolling up the score so I'm looking at Ohio State, Michigan--this is the game Harbaugh used as motivation the entire off season--maybe Georgia and Tennessee. Maybe play some of those favorites in a teaser or two

Oklahoma State has covered four straight weeks and I've been on them in all four, so I'm looking at that game. But Oklahoma State is beat up on defense and they have had four all-out efforts in a row where the defense was on the field for a ton of plays and they had to come from behind in all four. I'm not sure how much they have left in the tank to go on the road against one of the most physical teams in the conference

Chaos--as usual--at Auburn this week so Arkansas looks good,but Harsin and his team seem to thrive on chaos, even when they are down to their 3rd string QB. Still, there's something I like about Arkansas in this spot
BYU is a different team at home. The only way I'd play that one is BYU.

Chaos--as usual--at Auburn this week so Arkansas looks good, but Harsin and his team seem to thrive on chaos, even when they are down to their 3rd string QB. Still, there's something I like about Arkansas in this spot
Situation and being home. I think they are the better team and line is short due to recent string of losses. I won my most money this year on Arkansas (Game and 2H TT and 2H line as I recall) when they played BYU. BYU hung around and played very well in the 1st Half. ECU is no Arkansas and will not do same to them IMO. I will gladly lay the 3.

KO is 7 CST Friday - corrected my error

Last edited:
Situation and being home. I think they are the better team and line is short due to recent string of losses. I won my most money this year on Arkansas (Game and 2H TT and 2H line as I recall) when they played BYU. BYU hung around and played very well in the 1st Half. ECU is no Arkansas and will not do same to them IMO. Of note game kick off will be 10 p.m. EST Greenville NC time...circadian rhythms and at elevation. I will gladly lay the 3.
ECU defense should allow the Mormons to score 50, maybe even in the first half if they get a couple turnovers.

BYU game kicks at 8P EST.

Still agree laying the 3.
Oh, thanks. I must have read the ko time incorrectly. Appreciate

(yep, i just confirmed)

Wondered how I made that mistake....I was thinking Utah game on Friday

Last edited:
I have to look at some stuff cause I’m a big ecu fan but kinda think 2marro might be a good spot to play byu, assuming their wrs healthy. The times I fade byu when I think can just whip them up front like arky. I don’t think ecu can do that plus they coming off the huge ass kicking of ucf, this feel like a really good buy low on byu if their wrs all healthy,

Wish I’d have have time to post today, didn’t know how the hell they were gonna score in the Hokies/ncst game,

BYU game kicks at 8P EST.

Still agree laying the 3.

Are byu wrs all healthy now? If so I think they absolutely the right side (and I love me some ecu): This a tough trip tho after blowing out ucf, as I said above I like fading byu wken I know a team can manhandle them up front line arky, that was such a easy bet, ecu don’t have the team to do that, I still see couple the wrs on the injured list but doesn’t say if they play, if they can go I think hall and thrm
Will light ecu up.

Situation and being home. I think they are the better team and line is short due to recent string of losses. I won my most money this year on Arkansas (Game and 2H TT and 2H line as I recall) when they played BYU. BYU hung around and played very well in the 1st Half. ECU is no Arkansas and will not do same to them IMO. I will gladly lay the 3.

KO is 7 CST Friday - corrected my error

Arky against byu was one my biggest all year also. We agree this be a totally different gm, I’d like to see Romney playing, long as 2 byu main wrs healthy I think Hall will pass all over ecu.

Nd/cuse Is so interesting. I didn’t really expect the clemson game to go the way it did, I expected cuse to do a lot more run blitzing and be vulnerable to the pass but instead they did a great job confusing DJ but they let clemson run wild. They have to run blitz playing that 3-3-5 or too flight run teams will gash them, Irish could do same thing and run all over them, of course they start run blitzing it leaves holes for passing game but can Irish take advantage of that? Will they do more run blitzing? If they gonna let teams like clemson/Irish just pound them for over 200 on ground they gonna be toast, they were lucky to even be in the clemson game. They better do something way different on d this week. As big a cuse fan I was to start this year I think I like Irish as dogs.

Nd/cuse Is so interesting. I didn’t really expect the clemson game to go the way it did, I expected cuse to do a lot more run blitzing and be vulnerable to the pass but instead they did a great job confusing DJ but they let clemson run wild. They have to run blitz playing that 3-3-5 or too flight run teams will gash them, Irish could do same thing and run all over them, of course they start run blitzing it leaves holes for passing game but can Irish take advantage of that? Will they do more run blitzing? If they gonna let teams like clemson/Irish just pound them for over 200 on ground they gonna be toast, they were lucky to even be in the clemson game. They better do something way different on d this week. As big a cuse fan I was to start this year I think I like Irish as dogs.
This one interests me too. I don't like to take teams after they open the season with a bunch of wins, then lose one, but it's Syracuse or nothing for me on this one. Notre Dame hasn't embarrassed themselves, but I don't see anything to convince me the new coach has what it takes to be a head coach at a big time program like N Dame so I'm not betting them at all.

I love betting the Syracuse D too. I'm still undecided on this one

I will listen to this in a.m. and report.

Games covered:

(1) Ky vs Tenny: Both Powers & Insider have Tenny as their #5 team in the country. Ky benefits from last week's bye, Levis and team. Ky running game is good - Rodriguez. The Ky Oline is not very good and Vols defensive strength is stopping the run. Vols weakness on D is covering the pass, but can Ky take advantage? Vols will blitz Levis to take pressure off their D backs. Levis has been good against the blitz. Ky is dead last in country in plays per minute. Insider thinks Ky is not as good this year as last year and it sounded as if he was skeptical of any different result which was a 45-42 Vol win. Powers does not think Ky can get pressure on Hooker, they have only 5 sacks this year and a -16 sack differential. Cedric Tillman may be back for Vols, Insider calls Vols "the best O in the country." Insider does not think Ky can necessarily contain their scoring ability despite Ky's D metrics and then goes over Ky's prior opponents as not being very good particularly in relation to Vols.

Sum up: Insider really likes Hooker as a passer who can run and says there is one book that still has Vols -13 and "nobody has taken it yet." These guys do not see a KY win and are not enthusiastic about a Ky wager.

(2) OSU vs PSU: Ryan Day 29-1 agst conference opponents, longest streak of scoring 40 points and longest winning streak in school history. PSU is 1-7 last 8 games vs OSU, but Franklin was 6-2 agst the spread and lost only one of those games by 14+ points. PSU defensive 2dary will be best OSU has seen all season. Insider says "this game has my head in a pretzel" and " my number does not get here, but I still have not bet PennSt yet." Insider said he has questions about PSU defense and prior opponents were 65th ranked opponents on O. He says this is why he has not bet PSU yet despite his number which is "substantially different" than current line. Powers thinks OSU prior opponents have average, at best, Os and Clifford will be best they have faced. Everyone thinks highly of Jim Knowles OSU D coordinator (looked it up, he makes $1.9M per). Insider says he sees no match-up advantage anywhere for PSU.

The way I'd sum this up - Buckeyes will win; they think line is too high but nobody has bet PSU. In fact, Powers bet OSU look ahead at -11 and said he would not play it back unless PSU got to +17 (sounded iffy on that).

(3) ND vs Cuse: Worse start for ND since 2017 and one of best for Cuse. "If ND can run ball they win, if not they cannot" was opening comment Fuhrman - Powers. Powers says he is very pessimistic re N.D. Evidently, Cuse is "banged up" on D and thinks the score for game last week vs Clemson is misleading and includes the scoop and score from their own goal. Insider finds the line difference btw -2 and -3 is very significant and he was not impressed with Cuse in loss to Clemson. Insider thought it was telling that Babers said "we are bowl eligible" after their 6th win over NCSt. Insider says ND Oline is ranked 17th metrically and Cuse D is out of top 100 on D line.

Summary - sounded as if they leaned ND

(4) Cincy @ UCF: Powers has seen most every Cincy play this year and has bet every Cincy game. He is not betting Cincy this week. "Something is wrong with this team." Cincy ranks dead last in penalties and penalty yardage. "They are not disciplined." Powers say UCF loss last week to ECU "little bit misleading" they were -4 in turnovers. Powers thinks UCF's home field advantage this week is significant. Powers says Cincy "in every single game" have inconsistency in the red zone and "they are not as good as they were last 2 years." Furhman likes Plumlee and Insider likes UCF run game vs Cincy run defense. Insider sees some value on UCF but has not bet it ' "I certainly lean UCF."

(5) OKSt vs KSt: OkSt is 7-0 ATS last 7 on road agst conference, 14-2 ATS agst the spread last 16 times they been an underdog, 3-0 this year, Klieman is 0-3 against OkSt. OkSt games avg 73 pts a game this year. Powers says Martinez is questionable for game and guess he will not play. Will Howard is a 2 point downgrade. Powers thinks KSt is right side but did not race to window to bet it. Evidently, there are injuries on KSt defense and Duece Vaugh may have injuries to limit his play? Will Howard also was "dinged up last week." Insider has Howard graded poorly at QB. OkSt also has injuries on defense and Insider says he "has had a hard time with OkSt games." Insider blames Longhorn loss on Ewers' play. He said "this is an injury report game."

Sum up - no pick, they all seemed to want to fade OkState but nobody has done so. "Injury report game."

(6) Fla vs Ga: Fla lost 7 straight games agst #1 opponents. Powers has slightly downgraded Fla some from start of year. Richardson has a negative TD:INT ratio, "a well below avg passer." Fla has a good run game and "offense doing ok" but agst better competition they have deficiencies and talent comes up short. Insider, "how many stops can Fla get?" Fla is outmatched in trenches on D line and outside the top 90 in stuff rate and creating havoc. Not surprisingly, they do not think Fla can win.

Sum: Ga Offense in top #10 "by all measures" and when they build a lead and force Fla to pass "we have seen this movie before."

Note: Powers says he bet Michigan State with the points b/c of series history of point wins

Pick of the Week ( I have lost track, but I think they are 3-3 with a week with no selection). They started out 0-2 and have improved.
Missouri Tigers +4
Good summaries on those games. I see Okla State/Kansas State the same way they do--so many injuries on each team there's no way to predict who will play and who will be effective if they do play.

I see Michigan/Michigan State the opposite way they do. It's true they under-performed for years against Michigan State and some bizarre things happened to give MSU some wins. It's always dangerous to think Michigan is going to perform well, but that's how I feel this week

Last edited:
SVP Winners

W. Virginia +7x
Iowa St +1
Notre Dame +2x
Virginia +2
California +17
Louisville +4
Missouri +3x
Kentucky +12
Arizona +16x
Texas A&M +2 (General Principle Game)
Pittsburgh +3

This one interests me too. I don't like to take teams after they open the season with a bunch of wins, then lose one, but it's Syracuse or nothing for me on this one. Notre Dame hasn't embarrassed themselves, but I don't see anything to convince me the new coach has what it takes to be a head coach at a big time program like N Dame so I'm not betting them at all.

I love betting the Syracuse D too. I'm still undecided on this one

Im think I want to talk you off playing cuse, they were my darlings early but I def got fortunate in a few the wins. Last week ppl could take that Clem game as I sign the legit, I don’t agree with that (although I think they a really solid team), they did a great job confusing DJ but how hard is that? I thought they made a pretty big mistake letting clemson just gash them with the run game, I thought we would see a lot of run blitzes to try and stop the run game and put it on DJ shoulders,, that obviously coulda been a double edged sword as if they brought the guys on run blitzes it woulda gave DJ more defined reads and open guys. They chose to drop 8 a lot and it did confuse DJ plenty, the obvious problem was clemson just blasted them on the ground! 3 guys had more than 60 yards while Shipley went for 172!! Seems to me ya gotta stop the run before worrying bout the pass especially against tigers and once again this week with Irish. Why they didn’t do that I’ll never know and they were very lucky to be in that game, they had the 14 point swing when clemson was bout to punch one in a DJ fumbles for a 96 yard defensive td. Few other negative DJ plays that prevented tigers from scoring, credit cuse, they hold teams to one the lower point totals per scoring range trips. MmñThat said when tigers brought in the backup he didn’t do anything throwing either but they still had no answer for the run game!!

That incredibly worrisome vs nd as much like clemson wants to lean on the run game, I can’t imagine cuse tries playing it the same way or this a super easy irish bet! Think they have to show way more run blitzes which would put Irish into the air w a numbers mismatch and a easier read for their qb. Can’t he make plays tho?

Posted Greg McElroy's picks. His UCF pick interests me. I've been looking at that game all week
UCF -1x
Louisville +4
Missouri +4

Posted Adam Kramer picks. 8-1 for him last week and he leads all pickers
Louisville +4
UCF +1
Missouri +4
Pitt +3
aTm +2x
Utah/WSU o 55 lose
Marshall -2x
BYU -3
Minnesota -14
Auburn +3x

Arky is gonna bludgeon auburn mich like they did byu imo: I tried to have hopes for ashford as you can throw on razorbacks but ashford is the worst rated power 5 qb by pff. Aub can’t stop the run, I suspect Jefferson will be more involved with his legs this week: -3,is crazy short imo. Hogs win this by double digits.

I hate to go against my darling cuse, some teams you were on early and right bout it tough to get off them but last week vs clemson concerned me, I know they played well but how yhey played it gives me huge concerns for this week. I thought they would run blitz a lot to attempt to slow down clemson rush attack, instead they choose to drop 8 and confuse DJ. That worked early but then tigers decided enough was enough and totally mauled that 3-3-5 with their rishikh attacks and wasn’t anything cuse could do about it. Shipley went for about 180 amd 2 other guys went for more then 60 on the ground!! Cuse has to make a choice, confine getting bullied our start sending extra run blitzers, either thing puts them in a bad predicament as I think Payne has gotta good enough to make them pay if the commit extra guys to the box, if they don’t run blitz and get into backfield their undersized d is gonna have a nightmare time vs Irish rush attack a week after being pushed up and down the field. I’m just not sure this looks much different, I think Irish control this game by leaning on the undersized orange degense.

Staying w what I know best, the acc. I think ville is gonna beat wake. Last year at wake ville took them to the wire. Ville has some nfl defensive players in their front 7 that can absolutely wreck this slow mesh with penetration. They lived in pitt backfield last week and are playing out of their minds. This gonna take a incredible game from Hartman cause he will be under duress, ville has the 4th best sack rate in the country. Just don’t see that slow mesh working when they will have guys meeting them at the mesh point! On the other hand Cunningham will think facing wake d like a vacation after the way he was beaten like a rag doll against pitt viscous front 7. Bottom line ville is gonna score points and while wake will get theirs they are also gonna find themselves in tough spots as the mesh gets blown and puts them behind the chains.

I dunno how the hell we see 45 points I mizzou/scary? Defense and special teams? Pretty sure 20 points wins that game

I think we keep playing Dart over his modest passing total against better teams. He has went way over 209 against all the real sec teams he has played. Messy st too good to let them run wild, he will have to pass.

Staying w what I know best, the acc. I think ville is gonna beat wake. Last year at wake ville took them to the wire. Ville has some nfl defensive players in their front 7 that can absolutely wreck this slow mesh with penetration. They lived in pitt backfield last week and are playing out of their minds. This gonna take a incredible game from Hartman cause he will be under duress, ville has the 4th best sack rate in the country. Just don’t see that slow mesh working when they will have guys meeting them at the mesh point! On the other hand Cunningham will think facing wake d like a vacation after the way he was beaten like a rag doll against pitt viscous front 7. Bottom line ville is gonna score points and while wake will get theirs they are also gonna find themselves in tough spots as the mesh gets blown and puts them behind the chains.
I remember you said the same thing when Wake played Clemson

I don't disagree with you. I see the Ville offense the same way you do. If they forced me to bet I'd take the Ville. I've just learned never to bet against Hartman. He'd be my leader for the Heisman if I had a vote. Seems like he's always playing from behind, always has guys in his face, always struggling, but always scoring as fast as he gets the ball. Lots of these ACC games have been nail biters this year and I expect this one and Syracuse/N Dame to be the same,

I'll enjoy watching it, but I'm passing on betting it

Added two bets:
W Virginia +7x
Texas Tech
Strong lean UCF, Iowa State. Strong lean Kansas State, but won't bet it unless I find out who's playing and who's ut. Might get that on GameDay, but probably not till the game broadcast comes on. Lean Ole Miss, Missouri, Florida, Michigan, Tennessee. Probably bet those last four in parlays

I remember you said the same thing when Wake played Clemson

I don't disagree with you. I see the Ville offense the same way you do. If they forced me to bet I'd take the Ville. I've just learned never to bet against Hartman. He'd be my leader for the Heisman if I had a vote. Seems like he's always playing from behind, always has guys in his face, always struggling, but always scoring as fast as he gets the ball. Lots of these ACC games have been nail biters this year and I expect this one and Syracuse/N Dame to be the same,

I'll enjoy watching it, but I'm passing on betting it

Little did I know clemson had 2 corners out that day and hartmen just chocked it up and clemson corners were lost, either giving up big play or tackling wr cause they had no idea where ball was. He might come back and beat me cause ville late gm pisses me off but I’ll def be on ville 1st half

I think we keep playing Dart over his modest passing total against better teams. He has went way over 209 against all the real sec teams he has played. Messy st too good to let them run wild, he will have to pass.
Ole Miss is playing A&M. I was considering Dart over 37 yards rushing.

Added two bets:
W Virginia +7x
Texas Tech
Strong lean UCF, Iowa State. Strong lean Kansas State, but won't bet it unless I find out who's playing and who's ut. Might get that on GameDay, but probably not till the game broadcast comes on. Lean Ole Miss, Missouri, Florida, Michigan, Tennessee. Probably bet those last four in parlays

It’s crazy the string of luck tcu has ran into. 4 games vs ranked teams and every one either the starting qb didn’t play or left very early, last week it took the 2nd string qb getting hurt for them to beat k-st. Could very well run out in Morgantown. Keep Daniels upright and he will put up points for sure

That said 35 is a low number and he shiosbf get sacked much. I could get behind dart passing and rushing

Back