• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

El Cap 24 CFB

EL CAPO

Pretty much a regular
natty - buckeyes +403.

Odds to make playoff - safest bet without paying insane juice tax ?- i think penn state -140. don't hate clemson or kansas at +200 and 600 and if you like latter better to put your exposure next

heisman - jalon daniels +3000. IMO this is the year for a guy like him with blue bloods moved out of the conference. Besides dillon gabriel, what blue bloods have prolific qbs ? I think Nussmeier and daniels are the best "talents". barring health with this kid; i think kansas has a shot at making the playoff and if he pulls that off that is all he needs.

B10
Indiana o 5.5
Wisconsin o 6.5
Ucla u 5.5
Sparty o 5.5
Maryland u 7.5
Penn state o 9.5
Ohio state o 10.5

B12
Cincy o 5.5
Ucf o 7.5
Kansas o 8.5
Texas tech o 7.5
Arizona state u 4.5
Houston u 4.5
Leans
Tcu o 7.5
Utah u 9.5
K state u 9.5
West virginia u 6.5

ACC
clemson +325
va tech o 8.5
Clemson o 9.5
Florida state u 9.5

SEC
oklahoma o 7.5
Missouri u 9.5
Lean
lsu u 9.5
auburn o 7.5

non power 5
uab o 6.5

win totals matchups
texas tech -180 west virginia
tcu -140 washington
clemson -120 missouri
oh state -145 georgia
va tech -190 iowa state

edit: see the new rules - all these futures are for 3 units minus jalon daniels (1 unit)......for juice not listed i will use -130

add:
oh state to win big ten (+135)
oregon state u 7.5 (-155)
sam houston o 4.5 (-150)

duke u 5.5 (-190)

Last edited:
does anyone know if jalon daniels is soft ? been thinking i dabbled on this guy last few years and he always gets injured mysteriously. Dude probably will go down week 3.

big 12 is a very exciting conference - and most underrated conference to me this year. The Big 12 brother conference the ACC - I think the big 12 is much deeper and better.

Big 12 is putting out kansas texas tech ucf and tcu as the 7-10th best teams. Thats 10 teams that can beat each other on any given day and a model of parity as a conference should be. Big ten putting out teams like rutgers and maryland in that tier and i would probably take the big 12 as deepest conference besides sec.

Adding Missouri u 9.5 (-150) for regular season..that operation is a not a perennial contender and their coach is a classic fade after a good year. That said the schedule is relatively easy, and the realignment has caused imbalanced schedules within conference too much imo when you compare to Florida and Oklahoma.

Some week 1 bets so far ( have no idea why I shouldn't just bet against all the non power 5s aka the have nots week 1 and 2. Blindly doing it I think has been profitable. Their rosters are in more flux transition and shambles and the big boys just steal their guys. Betting the non power 5 feels very much like a wait and see approach)

Wisconsin -24 vs western Michigan.
Oklahoma -41.5 vs temple.
Notre dame /Texas am u 49
Miami oh/NW u 43.5
Hawaii 13.5
Hawaii/UCLA o 55.5
Wyoming 7 @ Arizona state
Bama -30 vs western Kentucky
Bama western Kentucky o 59
Indiana -19 vs fiu
Va tech -13 @ vandy
Charlotte 10 vs James madison

Considering
Clemson 13.5 vs Georgia
Usc 6.5 vs LSU
Tcu.-8.5 @ Stanford
Sparty -11 vs fau
Nevada 15 @ troy

Thanks for posting El Capo! Definitely on the same page with more than a few as I haven't funded my accounts yet for cfb but most likely will also be on Okla, Bama, Wyom, UNCC and a bunch of other big favs as I have done very well laying the heavy chalk in week 1 even though I acknowledge it isn't everyone's cup of tea. Best of luck this year man!

does anyone know if jalon daniels is soft ? been thinking i dabbled on this guy last few years and he always gets injured mysteriously. Dude probably will go down week 3.

big 12 is a very exciting conference - and most underrated conference to me this year. The Big 12 brother conference the ACC - I think the big 12 is much deeper and better.

Big 12 is putting out kansas texas tech ucf and tcu as the 7-10th best teams. Thats 10 teams that can beat each other on any given day and a model of parity as a conference should be. Big ten putting out teams like rutgers and maryland in that tier and i would probably take the big 12 as deepest conference besides sec.
Who knows with Daniels?

I'd love to see him full season and is worth a very small bet on the Heisman imo with that schedule.

Again, small.

I'll agree, a lot of intrigue with the B12 this year. Simply put, will be a pretty competitive conference from top to bottom.

Adding Missouri u 9.5 (-150) for regular season..that operation is a not a perennial contender and their coach is a classic fade after a good year. That said the schedule is relatively easy, and the realignment has caused imbalanced schedules within conference too much imo when you compare to Florida and Oklahoma.

Some week 1 bets so far ( have no idea why I shouldn't just bet against all the non power 5s aka the have nots week 1 and 2. Blindly doing it I think has been profitable. Their rosters are in more flux transition and shambles and the big boys just steal their guys. Betting the non power 5 feels very much like a wait and see approach)

Wisconsin -24 vs western Michigan.
Oklahoma -41.5 vs temple.
Notre dame /Texas am u 49
Miami oh/NW u 43.5
Hawaii 13.5
Hawaii/UCLA o 55.5
Wyoming 7 @ Arizona state
Bama -30 vs western Kentucky
Bama western Kentucky o 59
Indiana -19 vs fiu
Va tech -13 @ vandy
Charlotte 10 vs James madison

Considering
Clemson 13.5 vs Georgia
Usc 6.5 vs LSU
Tcu.-8.5 @ Stanford
Sparty -11 vs fau
Nevada 15 @ troy
updating card

all previous bets at -110 for 1 unit

thursday
jacksonville state -2.5 (-118) 1 unit
colorado -9.5 (3 units)
friday
Wisconsin -24 vs western Michigan (1u). +3 units at -23 -110
tcu -9.5 @ stanford (3 units)
sparty -14 vs fau (1 unit)
Oklahoma -41.5 vs temple (1u)
saturday
Notre dame /Texas am u 49 (1u)+ 2u at 46.5
Miami oh/NW u 43.5 (1u)
Hawaii 13.5 (1u)
Hawaii/UCLA o 55.5 (1u)
Wyoming 7 @ Arizona state(1u) +1u at +7 (-125)
Bama -30 vs western Kentucky (1u)
Bama western Kentucky o 59 (1u)
Indiana -19 vs fiu (1u) +3u at -21 (120)
Va tech -13 @ vandy (1u)
Charlotte 10 vs James madison - bought off (-.2 u)
clemson +14 vs georgia (-117) 2u
sam houston +10 @ rice (1u)
rice/sam houston u 49 (1u)
syracuse -17 vs ohio (1u)
ohio cust o 47 (1u)
usc 4.5 vs lsu (1 u)

lookaheads
oh state 1.5 @ oregon (3u)
clemson 3.5 @ florida state (3u)
oh st -9 vs michigan (1u)

week 2
heisman add (half units) cam ward 900, travis hunter 1200, shedeur 2500, carson beck 1000
all -110
3 u
tennessee -7 vs nc state
georgia tech -2.5 @ syracuse
colorado 7 @ nebraska
2 u
utah -17 vs baylor
1u
texas -6 @ michigan
kansas -5.5 @ illinois
east carolina 1 @ old dominion
sparty 9 @ maryland
totals
mw/duke u 40
fau/army u 44
georgia tech/cus o 58
utah/baylor u 53

Last edited:
Talk to me about the Colorado adds for Heisman.

You see this squad winning 8-9 or more games to even let them sniff NYC?

Talk to me about the Colorado adds for Heisman.

You see this squad winning 8-9 or more games to even let them sniff NYC?
you can count on one hand the players as dynamic as these two especially hunter and his 2 way ability

i think they can get to 8

Just see it differently then everyone else i guess - i think they upgraded on the trenches - and now have a serviceable middle of pack oline instead of a bottom 5 percent power 5 oline. The issues against north dakota state were far more about communication on othe backend and confusion. If they clean it up they can win alot of games imo.

week 2
heisman add (half units) cam ward 900, travis hunter 1200, shedeur 2500, carson beck 1000
all -110
3 u
tennessee -7 vs nc state
georgia tech -2.5 @ syracuse
colorado 7 @ nebraska
2 u
utah -17 vs baylor
1u
texas -6 @ michigan
kansas -5.5 @ illinois
east carolina 1 @ old dominion
sparty 9 @ maryland