El Butre's CFB week one

Elbutre88

Pretty much a regular
And it begins. Gonna be adding to this as the week goes on, i'm sure. as usual, welcome all thoughts, discussions, ideas, angry comments, whatever. Have a good week ya'll.

OleMiss+6.5 (-120)x
LSU/TCU OVR 43xx
FSU-10x
Bama-19x
Marshall-13x
terps-20x

waiting on buffalo. i agree w/mars about this game. Buckeye's are unproven at the LB position this year, and 35ish points with a legit RB at buffalo looks like a bet to me. Maybe joe public pushes it up closer to game time?

The OleMiss game was off of those GOY's that came out months ago, and the LSU/TCU total is somehow at 50 now.

That marshall number is at 17 now. Took em on 7/15

Gonna be employing my TCU read early, and really gonna watch that LSU game in arlington to see how my theory plays out.

Probably not gonna try and middle that OleMiss game, as it's only for a unit, and i think ole miss is gonna win the game out-right.

LEANIN:

SMU/TCU UN 59
SC/UNC UN 56.5
TULSA+3/ML+130
Buff+36

GL YA'LL

Good luck Elbutre. You think Buffalo can get to +38 by kickoff?

Good luck Elbutre. You think Buffalo can get to +38 by kickoff?

that's the prayer. if it's still sitting at 36 on game day, i'm probably gonna jump on it. shitty that's it's an 11am game, but hopefully it'll be the back end of enough parlays or straight up bets that it moves our way.

Blood--good to see you brother. Lets get it.

Hunt--it's a guaranteed investment strategy.

Twink--like the tigers a lot. Think LSU's offense is underrated and feel like TCU's defense is gonna have some pains, especially early. Also think people are forgetting the fact that Cam is gonna wanna put on a show right away, to show he's worth it. I've got enough on the total for me to just watch and take notes.

Back