EL butre's CFB GOY, futures, and others

Elbutre88

Pretty much a regular
Did pretty well last season, and i blame most of that on ya'll. I joined CTG during college football season year, and this site really made me open my eyes to angles i hadn't considered before, and introduced me to some outstanding degens. for that, i am thankful. Appreciate all discussion, idea, and angles. I'm going to post what i've bet so far from several different books. Some futures, GOY plays, some BOL stuff, etc.

Obviously, hedging and middling could be a great option on most of these, and that's part of the reason i hittem. And i am not too proud to be convinced otherwise on game day. I get scared easily, and got no bones about it.

9/7 OBC+5 vs GA
9/7 Blue-3 vs golden domers
9/27 SJSU-1 vs utahst
10/12 TX-1 vs ou
10/26 TX-2.5 vs TCU
11/1 USC-1.5 @ corvallis
11/7 Bay+6 vs ou
11/16 KSU+1.5 vs TCU

LSU/TCU OVR 43xx in arlington.

Buckeye to win the B1G +100xx
TX to win Big12+280x
ASU pac12 south +390x
ASU OVR 7 wins(-150)x

GL YA'LL

Certainly like usce at the moment, will be curious to see them play in 20 days. They've stop piled big nasties there for the last few years and shouldn't have a difficult time replacing their losses on d. DBS are overrated, so replacing latte won't be difficult, but they need some young (talented) wrs to step up and make some plays. I think you'll have a very nice hedge opportunity this play bc Clemson is going to give Uga all they can handle the week before.

i like Texas this year as well, very interested to see if they can continue to build on last year.

What was your GOY???

Certainly like usce at the moment, will be curious to see them play in 20 days. They've stop piled big nasties there for the last few years and shouldn't have a difficult time replacing their losses on d. DBS are overrated, so replacing latte won't be difficult, but they need some young (talented) wrs to step up and make some plays. I think you'll have a very nice hedge opportunity this play bc Clemson is going to give Uga all they can handle the week before.

i like Texas this year as well, very interested to see if they can continue to build on last year.

What was your GOY???

What I meant by GOY was the nugget games that got released a while back.

I think OBC has a real chance in the SEC this year, and their schedule had a lot to do wirh thag bet. and tejas is undervalued, but you're right, lets see what's really going on in 20 days.

Back