Eggman NFL

eggman

Pretty much a regular
Alright, so going to start out fresh for the regular season and do my best to share as much info as I can gather. NFL is probably my most "invested" sport or sector of a sport so I'm going to be doing most of my own 'capping' here (most other sports I collect info from you guys and make picks that way) and would love to discuss games with anyone interested.

Futures
Bears O7.5 Wins (30/40)
Cutler NFL MVP (0.2/20)

So I'm a Bears fan, for those of you who don't know me. I have placed a large wager on them to get to 8 wins to prevent myself from auto betting for them on every game this season, my one major vice, and it doesn't help I go to 5-6 home games a year.

2015-16 NFL
Regular Season: 146-145-10 (+21.84)
Playoffs: 25-13 (+64.56)
Total: 171-158-10 (+86.4)

Last edited:
NFL: 2-1 +4*
Panthers -2.5 3.3/3*
- I may be adding to this one. I am a big fan of the play overall but need to do a lot more research before I pop it. The Broncos D is damn good, but their O is damn good too. But don't forget the changing of the guard at QB and the subsequent butterflies that Simien will have opening night. Couple that with a healthy Panthers team with a huge chip on their shoulder and who my kid tells me is the "Best QB ever" in Cam Newton. I bought into them heavy last year and I do again. Not enough changed for me not too.

Considering:
Steelers -3
Giants PK
Dolphins +10.5
Packers -4.5
Bills +3
Raiders +1

I should have time to work through the card this week and hopefully have it finalized by Friday. BOL!

Alright Egg...good luck this season. My Texans vs your Bears week #1. Good luck all year (except week #1 :walking:) :shake2:

Thoughts so far.......Gun to my head picks....nothing finalized except for already posted play.

Gun to my head:
Tampa +3 / U47.5
-Tampa seems to have had the Falcons number in recent matches. Winning both games last year SU, once when favored by 1 at home and once when dogged by 8 on the road. Everything I'm reading and hearing is that Ryan doesn't look too great, and while that may only be preseason it still matters. Winston has a season under his belt now, but an aging Vincent Jackson concerns me. It will be interesting to see who ends up winning the battle TE. May be already decided but I haven't seen it yet. I love Julio for obvious reasons and Devonta is a stud but if Matty Ice can't get them the ball, well then....

Minnesota -2 /U41
-Bradford should be serviceable for the Vikings this season, and while its a downgrade from Teddy, I'm not sure it is so terrible. I think the Vikings will be pounding the ground game based on the QB scenario, and allowing their defense, which was good last year, to try and control the tempo but it might not be that easy. You never know with Mariota into his 2nd year and now the Murray/Henry backfield as well as a very high upset group of receivers. Not sold on it yet, need to keep looking, just my initial outlook.

Cleveland +4 / Over 41
- I like the over a decent amount here, but again the QB situation concerns me, especially in Philly. I like RG3 making the return to starter and the reboot of the squad it seems, but not wild about his support staff. I don't know enough about Duke and Isiah except that both graced a fantasy team of mine last year in desperation but the young receiving corps is intriguing. I think that the Eagles have a lot of weapons and can score pretty quick if Wentz or Daniels (I think he was named the starter right?) can get them the ball. Lean Over 41 here but not sold on the game line.

Jets +2.5 /O41.5
I don't like this total but I do like the Jets for a few different reasons, mostly because of the question marks surround the Bengals, Eifert likely out or already out, Green seems to battling a pussy toe, Burflict out, and seems like a ton of lingering issues for a lot of other players. I think Forte is a huge addition for the Jets, already love Decker and Marshall at the WR spot and Fitz has the experience and skill to do some damage as well. Still learning each teams D but traditionally they have both been decent. Hard to bet the under when teams have this kind of weapons on both sides of the offense, so I would likely stay away.

Saints -1 / O51
-so I think the Raiders are going to be on a big uptick this season to be honestly, but maybe not right away. Brees and his team of what could be a good of a group as he's had in a while in terms of tools on offense, and I love Fleener at TE this year. I think the over is maybe the play, although I feel that I've been drastically let down by the Saints on totals in the last year or so. They do know how to put up the points in Nawlins though, and this Raiders team, while better on D than most, could get beat up a little bit. I don't think I could go through with the Saints play though as I don't know if I trust the D enough to believe they get the W.

Chiefs -7 / U44.5
- this seems like too easy of a play, they both do really, so now I'm stuck second guessing them for the next few days. The Chargers offered me little by way of improvement besides putting some money into Benjamin, but that I don't think makes them all that much better honestly, just feels like replacing other similar targets for Rivers. I hate the Chiefs WR's for the most part, and I need more information on Charles before I could pull the trigger here but I feel that the Chiefs win this in a 24-13 type game.

Buffalo +3 / U44.5
- the Raven's seem like mess, they don't really have anyone to run the ball, they cut Forsett then Dixon gets hurt so it will be interesting to see who gets the bulk of the carries, I would imagine Javorious Allen. Kamar Aiken is solid as is Steve Smith but nothing I'm scared to death of if I am Buffalo. Buffalo seems extremely strong on offense with Shady, Watkins, Clay, Tyrod and so on. Not too wild about the total but I'm interested in Buffalo for sure.

Bears +6.5 / O44
- come on, did you expect me to not take the Bears? But on a serious note, I don't think the preseason will be indicative of this Bears team, but at the same time I haven't seen shit from Alshon to get me excited, but the Bears will undoubtedly be winging the ball quite a bit this year. They got a lot better at OG this week but their defense is still super suspect, I am not sure what I do with this game. I also don't know how well Brock will do in Houston, he has Miller and Hopkins but some other young WR's. Love Fuller, think he will be a beast in due time so I think some points get on the board in this game, but I'm torn overall on this game.

Packers -5 / O48
-shoot be a good ole fashioned shootout. I don't think the Jags can stop the Pack, even if Jordy is limited in his routes as reported to start the season. Lacy seems to be looking good, shed some weight, etc. It's the Packers and it's Discount Double Check, throw in that he gets Jordy back and Cook at TE was a nice addition. I would be very surprised to see Rodgers go down to the Jags in this game. That being said, the Jaguars are intriguing, and I think they will put up some points as well. Allen Robinson and Hurns are studs and Bortles can flat out chuck the rock. I like the Over a good amount and the Pack as well.

Miami +10.5 / U44.5
-surprised to see almost 80% of the public on the Over in this game. The Seahawks at home are devastating as a rule on D, and I don't know that Miami will be able to keep up with them. But the Seahawks are for all intensive purposes a very deliberate offense. I don't know what I think of Rawls but I do like Russell Wilson and think he's a great QB even though I am still bitter about his come from behind W against the Bears back in 2012 in his rookie season, screwing the Bears up on their playoff run. Miami has some weapons and Tannenhill seems to be really coming into his own. His mobility should help him this season, but maybe not in this game. 10.5 is a ton of points to cover though so I'm torn.

Giants PK / U49
-this game has shit show written all over it. It will probably sail over but I don't like it. I have not been keeping up too much with the Giants but besides Shepard. I need to look at this game more, but Elliot as an addition is very exciting for the Cowboys, so knows at this point.

Colts -3.5 / O51
- The Colts should return to form from 2 years ago I think this season. Luck is back and just another year better, he has some good talent around him but his line is still weak, maybe it will be better this year but that remains to be seen. The Lions lost the heart and soul of their offense and I think Stafford will still be alright but it might take a little time to get into his roll, I just don't see Marvin Jones filling that gap for him. I think if anything this game sails over, neither defense impresses me all that much.

Cardinals -6 / U47
- ugh, the Patriots without Brady, I won't touch this game, on any level, I just don't know how to cap a game of the Pats without Brady under center, or behind center a few feet. The offense looks the same for the Pats besides maybe some more 2 TE sets, and more Martellus Bennet dropping passes that hit his numbers, both hands and helmet before touching the ground, then him stomping off like a bitch and complaining. The Cardinals have so many weapons on Offense too, I just see them taking this one.

Steelers -3 / O50
- looks to be a good ole fashioned shoot out, with LeVeon out, DeAngelo picks up the slack pretty well, and the rest of the crew is there besides the criminals in the group. Yes Big Ben is another year older but the dude is such a bad ass, I think he tears it up with Brown. The Skins are interesting this year but I think they will face decent amount of troubles this year. I am not a huge fan of the WR corps there, Desean is too much high risk reward and Pierre is French. Well and he's getting old.

Rams -2.5 / U43.5
-puke fest, both teams probably will suck this year but the 49ers will suck more. I know very little about both teams so I need to get to work on this one.

Updated Week 1 Plays & Leans:
Panthers -2.5 (3.3/3)
Vikings -2.5 (5.5/5)
Bills +3 (5.5/5)

Considering:
Buccaneers +3
Browns +4
Jets +2.5
Chiefs -6.5
Packers -4.5
Steelers -3
Cle/Phi O41
NO/Oak O51
KC/SD U44.5
GB/Jax O48
Indy/Det O51

Great post dude, love to see you do this.

Thoughts so far.......Gun to my head picks....nothing finalized except for already posted play.

Gun to my head:
Tampa +3 / U47.5
-Tampa seems to have had the Falcons number in recent matches. Winning both games last year SU, once when favored by 1 at home and once when dogged by 8 on the road. Everything I'm reading and hearing is that Ryan doesn't look too great, and while that may only be preseason it still matters. Winston has a season under his belt now, but an aging Vincent Jackson concerns me. It will be interesting to see who ends up winning the battle TE. May be already decided but I haven't seen it yet. I love Julio for obvious reasons and Devonta is a stud but if Matty Ice can't get them the ball, well then....

Matty's struggles in the red zone concern me, like they did all of last year, he proved it again in the 3rd preseason game, throwing a yolo pass that got intercepted. I bet the Falcons over 7 wins, but i hate it. They started out strong last year, but that had alot to do with schedule and I don't think it was indicative of if they were good or not.

Minnesota -2 /U41
-Bradford should be serviceable for the Vikings this season, and while its a downgrade from Teddy, I'm not sure it is so terrible. I think the Vikings will be pounding the ground game based on the QB scenario, and allowing their defense, which was good last year, to try and control the tempo but it might not be that easy. You never know with Mariota into his 2nd year and now the Murray/Henry backfield as well as a very high upset group of receivers. Not sold on it yet, need to keep looking, just my initial outlook.

Just take the under, both teams will run the piss out of the ball. I'd be surprised if we saw more than 28 pts in this game, which sucks, because I'm heading to Nashville this weekend.

Cleveland +4 / Over 41
- I like the over a decent amount here, but again the QB situation concerns me, especially in Philly. I like RG3 making the return to starter and the reboot of the squad it seems, but not wild about his support staff. I don't know enough about Duke and Isiah except that both graced a fantasy team of mine last year in desperation but the young receiving corps is intriguing. I think that the Eagles have a lot of weapons and can score pretty quick if Wentz or Daniels (I think he was named the starter right?) can get them the ball. Lean Over 41 here but not sold on the game line.

Cleveland basically sent everyone with a pulse on defense out of town. The RG3/Pryor/Coleman offense is sexy as fuck on paper. Philly is much improved on defense. Doug Pederson loves to run the ball, and control the game....Another under game. I don't see Wentz having alot of success and I don't see RG3 having much either.

Jets +2.5 /O41.5
I don't like this total but I do like the Jets for a few different reasons, mostly because of the question marks surround the Bengals, Eifert likely out or already out, Green seems to battling a pussy toe, Burflict out, and seems like a ton of lingering issues for a lot of other players. I think Forte is a huge addition for the Jets, already love Decker and Marshall at the WR spot and Fitz has the experience and skill to do some damage as well. Still learning each teams D but traditionally they have both been decent. Hard to bet the under when teams have this kind of weapons on both sides of the offense, so I would likely stay away.

Both teams have stellar defenses, I expect Fitzmagic to regress a ton this year, he basically had a career year last year...for a guy that has been a career backup...not to mention holding out for $....Revis aint the same, and AJ should feast on him. Jets love to Blitz, and Dalton has crushed teams that blitz him.

Saints -1 / O51
-so I think the Raiders are going to be on a big uptick this season to be honestly, but maybe not right away. Brees and his team of what could be a good of a group as he's had in a while in terms of tools on offense, and I love Fleener at TE this year. I think the over is maybe the play, although I feel that I've been drastically let down by the Saints on totals in the last year or so. They do know how to put up the points in Nawlins though, and this Raiders team, while better on D than most, could get beat up a little bit. I don't think I could go through with the Saints play though as I don't know if I trust the D enough to believe they get the W.

Favorite play of the week on the Saints. Everyone wants to buy the Raiders and the Jags, because they have such Fantasy sexiness, but this is real life football...and until the raiders can prove they've taken that next step...I'll ride with Brees @ a pk @ home. Losing Rob Ryan as the D-Coordinator is addition by subtraction. Saints D can't get any worse than they were last year. Raiders have probably the best O-line in football next to Dallas, definitely an interesting game.

Chiefs -7 / U44.5
- this seems like too easy of a play, they both do really, so now I'm stuck second guessing them for the next few days. The Chargers offered me little by way of improvement besides putting some money into Benjamin, but that I don't think makes them all that much better honestly, just feels like replacing other similar targets for Rivers. I hate the Chiefs WR's for the most part, and I need more information on Charles before I could pull the trigger here but I feel that the Chiefs win this in a 24-13 type game.

Ware is likely to get the start and most of the playing time in KC, I doubt that Charles is a go. San Diego was decimated by injury last year, they were basically signing guys off the street to play O-line and in the secondary....They're healthy, and 7 is alot to lay in a division game.

Buffalo +3 / U44.5
- the Raven's seem like mess, they don't really have anyone to run the ball, they cut Forsett then Dixon gets hurt so it will be interesting to see who gets the bulk of the carries, I would imagine Javorious Allen. Kamar Aiken is solid as is Steve Smith but nothing I'm scared to death of if I am Buffalo. Buffalo seems extremely strong on offense with Shady, Watkins, Clay, Tyrod and so on. Not too wild about the total but I'm interested in Buffalo for sure.

Forsett will play on 1st/2nd down, and Allen will be the 3rd down back. I think this game goes over...Baltimore has Trestman at the O-Cord, and you know how much he loves to pass the ball. Baltimore's defense isn't the same defense they use to have, they're old and slow. Buffalo now has Rob Ryan as their d-Coord....Ryans defenses have sucked dick historically. Flacco has a ton of weapons in Smith Sr, Aiken, Perriman, Wallace. Baltimore has Tygod, Watkins, and McCoy. Think this one fly's over.

Bears +6.5 / O44
- come on, did you expect me to not take the Bears? But on a serious note, I don't think the preseason will be indicative of this Bears team, but at the same time I haven't seen shit from Alshon to get me excited, but the Bears will undoubtedly be winging the ball quite a bit this year. They got a lot better at OG this week but their defense is still super suspect, I am not sure what I do with this game. I also don't know how well Brock will do in Houston, he has Miller and Hopkins but some other young WR's. Love Fuller, think he will be a beast in due time so I think some points get on the board in this game, but I'm torn overall on this game.

Your secondary is shit, you're going to be missing 3 starting CB's I believe? Miller was one of the best backs in the league last year when Miami actually used him....but Miami is fucking stupid and they rarely used him. Nuk requires double coverage, which will give Fuller free rain for the deep ball. Adam Gase made Jay Cutler great again, but now he is gone as well. I think you guys really struggle this year. 6.5 is alot to lay for a team lead by Brock, but there is a serious talent difference here....on both sides of the ball.

Packers -5 / O48
-shoot be a good ole fashioned shootout. I don't think the Jags can stop the Pack, even if Jordy is limited in his routes as reported to start the season. Lacy seems to be looking good, shed some weight, etc. It's the Packers and it's Discount Double Check, throw in that he gets Jordy back and Cook at TE was a nice addition. I would be very surprised to see Rodgers go down to the Jags in this game. That being said, the Jaguars are intriguing, and I think they will put up some points as well. Allen Robinson and Hurns are studs and Bortles can flat out chuck the rock. I like the Over a good amount and the Pack as well.

I bet the over 47 when this came out. Rodgers always puts up points early in the year, and Bortles will have to match. Jags got better on defense, but not sure that matters here

Miami +10.5 / U44.5
-surprised to see almost 80% of the public on the Over in this game. The Seahawks at home are devastating as a rule on D, and I don't know that Miami will be able to keep up with them. But the Seahawks are for all intensive purposes a very deliberate offense. I don't know what I think of Rawls but I do like Russell Wilson and think he's a great QB even though I am still bitter about his come from behind W against the Bears back in 2012 in his rookie season, screwing the Bears up on their playoff run. Miami has some weapons and Tannenhill seems to be really coming into his own. His mobility should help him this season, but maybe not in this game. 10.5 is a ton of points to cover though so I'm torn.

Miami has the type of receivers that can give Seattle troubles. Small, fast, slot receivers. Rawls is likely not going to start, Christian Michael should get the nod. Seattles offensive line was one of the worst in football last year. No play for me.

Giants PK / U49
-this game has shit show written all over it. It will probably sail over but I don't like it. I have not been keeping up too much with the Giants but besides Shepard. I need to look at this game more, but Elliot as an addition is very exciting for the Cowboys, so knows at this point.

Cowboys will really try and slow this game down. I wouldn't be surprised to see Zeke and Dak combine for 40-45 rushing attempts. I think this game stays way under. Cowboys shut down OBJ last year, not sure if that was based on scheme, or what......I really like Shepard as the #2 receiver in NY this year.

Colts -3.5 / O51
- The Colts should return to form from 2 years ago I think this season. Luck is back and just another year better, he has some good talent around him but his line is still weak, maybe it will be better this year but that remains to be seen. The Lions lost the heart and soul of their offense and I think Stafford will still be alright but it might take a little time to get into his roll, I just don't see Marvin Jones filling that gap for him. I think if anything this game sails over, neither defense impresses me all that much.

This game should go over the total by halftime. If you like it bet it now, because come Sunday it should be sitting at 53.

Cardinals -6 / U47
- ugh, the Patriots without Brady, I won't touch this game, on any level, I just don't know how to cap a game of the Pats without Brady under center, or behind center a few feet. The offense looks the same for the Pats besides maybe some more 2 TE sets, and more Martellus Bennet dropping passes that hit his numbers, both hands and helmet before touching the ground, then him stomping off like a bitch and complaining. The Cardinals have so many weapons on Offense too, I just see them taking this one.

Steelers -3 / O50
- looks to be a good ole fashioned shoot out, with LeVeon out, DeAngelo picks up the slack pretty well, and the rest of the crew is there besides the criminals in the group. Yes Big Ben is another year older but the dude is such a bad ass, I think he tears it up with Brown. The Skins are interesting this year but I think they will face decent amount of troubles this year. I am not a huge fan of the WR corps there, Desean is too much high risk reward and Pierre is French. Well and he's getting old.

Rams -2.5 / U43.5
-puke fest, both teams probably will suck this year but the 49ers will suck more. I know very little about both teams so I need to get to work on this one.

Marlo, love your thoughts man, gave me a lot of info to consider as I get to my final picks for the week, appreciate it. I'll try to do it every week and if you want to come in and comment back that would be great.

Final Card: Week 1
YTD: 2-1 (+4.0)

5*
Vikings -2.5
Bills +3
Saints -1.5
Packers -5
Steelers -3

4*
Indy/Det O51
TB+12.5/NYJ+12.5/Chi+16

3*
Panthers -2.5
GB/Jax O48
SD/KC U44.5
Mia/Sea U44

Thanks guys, rough start, tough loss on Saints for sure.

Adding:
AZ-3/O38.5 2.2/2
NE/AZ O44.5 2.2/2

Bears fan too. Tough loss today ATS and as a fan. Still love Fox but White running a wrong route and Whitehair bad snap was the difference ATS.

BOL this season. :shake:

Bears fan too. Tough loss today ATS and as a fan. Still love Fox but White running a wrong route and Whitehair bad snap was the difference ATS.

BOL this season. :shake:

Very disappointing day for Bears fans I thought we played very well in 1h but gave it away in 2h as we do sometimes. Should have gotten that W

Bad choices....added late plays I didn't like when capping for no reason. Live and learn....

NFL: 7-9 (-6.7)
Wk1: 5-8 -10.7
Steelers -3 5.5/5
-2.5 2.2/2
Rams -2.5 2.2/2
49ersTTu20 2.3/2

Last edited:
NFL: 8-11 (-420)
Wk1: 6-10 -820

Lesson learned, bet two late night games I wasn't prepared for. Smoked on both. Done and done.

Week 2 Gun to my Head:

Jets PK / Under 40.5
- The Jets I thought looked decent in week 1, played with the Bengals, and missed some opportunities and should have won that game outright. I was very concerned, am very concerned with their inability to put a man on AJ Green and will not that for the future when playing big time WR's. The Bills looked down right terrible to say the least, just bad. I was very disappointed as they were one of my favorite plays in week 1. With the Bills their LT and #1 WR this week, I think the Jet's take this one. As far as the total, both D's are good enough to make this a shit show of an offensive game. I will be playing the Jets this week most likely.

49ers +13.5 / Over 45.5
- This seems to be a sucker bet, based on the fact that the 49ers donkey punched the Ram's all night on MNF, so I'm sure Vegas has a plan here. That being said, I wasn't overly impressed with the Panthers on opening night, especially in the 2H. I like Gabbert back there moving around, it really opens up not only the the passing game but the RB running game as well with fakes and so forth, maybe some option even in the coming weeks. 2 tuddies is a bunch of points, will be interested to see where this goes. Don't feel much about the total, really an odd number so I won't do much with that unless someone convinces me otherwise.

Ravens -6 / Over 43
- ugh, who is playing QB for the Browns this week? Manziel coming back? Good thing the Browns didn't trade up for a QB in the draft right? I'm not interested in playing on the Browns until Gordon comes back, and now with RG1.5 out I'm not sure even then. Laying 6 on the road isn't ever an exciting thing for me and didn't watch much or get much info on the Raven's week 1 game so likely a lay off for me. Total seems like an over play for me, but again the Cleveland offense doesn't excite me much, could see a blow out here.

Tennessee +5.5 / Over 47
- I'm warming up to Mariota as a pro, and I like what Tennessee started to do against a pretty solid Vikings D last week, but they couldn't close the deal and got some bad breaks on defensive scores to lose that game. The Lions' D seems under rated to me, and maybe the Titan's D is as well, or Minnesota was just that bad on offense. Like the Titan's catching some points here, albeit on the road. Not sold on the total.

Houston -2.5 / Under 43.5
- got blown up on the Under in the KC game last week, but that was one hell of a comeback for sure, but it was also agains the Chargers. The Texans played the Bears, and could have lost that game if the Bears weren't the Bears. A few missed plays from the Bears going the other way could have proved the difference. I like the Under here better than the side play, will keep looking at that as I feel the Texan's have a great D and don't mind if the Chiefs have to take it to the air, I don't have all the trust in the world in Alex Smith.

Miami +6.5 / Over 41.5
- holding my nose on this one, but Shark was right when he said Garrafallo was better than anyone really thought he was on SNF, he played very well. I thought the Fins played very well against the Seahawks, on the road. Who schedules these games? And why do they hate the Fins? On the road in weeks 1 & 2 in Seattle then Foxboro? Man, shit draw there for sure. I think Miami can win this game honestly and have no real opinion on the total overall, likely wouldn't touch it as I feel we didn't see the real Fins offense in week 1 at all.

Saints +4.5 / Under 53.5
- sorry, I just can't take an over 53.5, I just won't, as much as I like Overs. That being said, this should be a shoot out as neither team has a defense. Bree's is back with a lot of weapons, and we didnt' even see anything from Ingram really in week 1. Wasn't too impressed with Eli & Co in week 1 so I would take the points here.

Steelers -3 / Over 48.5
- I do like this total over the 7 TD mark if anything, but this should be a knock down drag out and could see it going either way, AJ looks to be in mid season form already as does Antonio. DeAngelo played a hell of a game on MNF and expect more of the same, should be a really good game in Pittsburgh.

Boys +2.5 / Under 45
- I think week 2 against I think a not so good Redskins team should be a coming out party for Zeke and Dak (no one names their kid Mike and Joe anymore I guess?) and I think the Redskins leave a lot to be desired on the offensive side of the ball to say the least. I think the Boys try to control this game on the ground with Dak and Zeke changing it up, even though they still have Dez out there and WItten. A lot of tools and a good OL, I'll take it.

Buccaneers +6.5 / Over 50
- I like what they did against a pretty bad Falcons team in my mind, looking to see a lot more of the same this week as well, Arizona didn't impress me all that much and their D certainly didn't so I see this being a high scoring game for sure. Winston is going to be a good pro? Yes, that is a question mark.

Seattle -3.5 / N/A
- sign me up, do I need to say more? Rust is off for Russell, and the Rams look absolutely terrible, terrible, terrible. HOw many times do you have to run the ball downs 1 & 2, then throw 3rd and long and not convert to maybe understand that it isn't working? Like this play a good amount.

Denver -6 / U45.5
- Colts defense is not good, pretty much at all imo and they struggled on offense again the....Lions? Denver is solid on D, didn't see much drop off there in game 1, and Luck seems to not be ready to be good again. Think Broncos dominate early and run, run, run......

Falcons +4.5 / Over 49.5
- likely won't touch either bet on this game, not sure what to make of these Falcons and more importantly Matty Ice. I do like the Raiders a pretty good amount though, just not wild about 4.5 at this point in the week, looking for more information on this game for sure, midlly interested in the Over.

Jaguars +3 / O47
- sign me up for the Jags this week, one of the more obvious bets on the board for me. Even with the Chargers traveling and playing well against a Charlesless Chiefs, I think the Jags have some good advantages on the offensive side of the ball. This one could go over, but not convinced just yet.

Packers -2 / U44
- scratching my head at this line, quite a bit. Seems like a trap for sure, although the Steelers seemed like a trap as well and that was a no brainier. I get the Vikings play the Pack well but still, the Vikings have no QB and AP didn't do squat in week 1, hate the total either way. Could see a Packer's blow out here.

Bears -3 / O42.5
- man I don't want to bet the Bears but I like this play a bit, I think they showed promise in week 1 and that OL will end up being good after it is all said and done, the right side is down right solid. Cutler at home, prime time, could be a 4 pick game of 4 TD game with lots of shoulder shrugs in either result. Like the Over even with the Eagles like the ground game more than in the past and with Fox feeling the same way. Going to be at this one, pretty pumped up.

NFL: 8-11 (-4.2*)

Final Card

10*
Packers -2.5

5*
Jets -1 W +5
Titans +6 W +5
Saints +4.5 W +5
Jaguars +3 L -5
Seahawks -6.5 L -5.5

4*
NOo43/SF23.5/Atl14.5 L -4.8
NO14.5/Jax13/GB7.5 L -4.8

3*
Bucs +7 L -3.3
Cowboys +3 W +3
Dolphins +7 P
KC/Hou U43 W +3
Bal/Cle O42.5 W +3
Atl/Oak O50 W +3
Phi/Chi O43
KC11.5/Sea4/Car-3 L -3.6
Seahawks/Packers ML L -3
TB17/Jax13/OakO37.5 L -3.6

Week 2: 7-8-1 (-6.6*)

Last edited:
Week 2 Gun to my Head:

I feel the Texan's have a great D and don't mind if the Chiefs have to take it to the air, I don't have all the trust in the world in Alex Smith.

:angry

GL egg on everything else. But I would not give up Smith, save for a handful of QBs in this league.

Headed to the North Side to see the Cubbies clinch the Central with my boy on his 7th birthday and my 4 year old. Should be a good night!

Jets/Cubs 2/3.5*

GL egg.

Regarding the Giants/Cubs bet. I should just paypal you the money now lol. Cubs are rolling and the Giants are struggling to say the least. Would be cool for you Cubs fans to finally get one. GL.

Adding a teaser that breaks the #1 rule of teasers....

KC11.5/Sea4/Car-3 3.6/3*

Yeah it breaks the rule but crossing zero to get to +4, especially when your +4 is vs the Rams is probably safe.

GL egg.

Regarding the Giants/Cubs bet. I should just paypal you the money now lol. Cubs are rolling and the Giants are struggling to say the least. Would be cool for you Cubs fans to finally get one. GL.

Appreciate it man but we'll see how the playoffs come out. Go Cubs!

I know I'm walking into something terrible here but I just don't see these lines.

Seahawks/Packers ML 3/4.8
TB17/Jax13/OakO37.5 3.6/3

NFL: 8-11 (-4.2*)

Final Card

10*
Packers -2.5

5*
Jets -1 W +5
Titans +6 W +5
Saints +4.5 W +5
Jaguars +3 L -5
Seahawks -6.5 L -5.5

4*
NOo43/SF23.5/Atl14.5 L -4.8
NO14.5/Jax13/GB7.5 L -4.8

3*
Bucs +7 L -3.3
Cowboys +3 W +3
Dolphins +7 P
KC/Hou U43 W +3
Bal/Cle O42.5 W +3
Atl/Oak O50 W +3
Phi/Chi O43
KC11.5/Sea4/Car-3 L -3.6
Seahawks/Packers ML L -3
TB17/Jax13/OakO37.5 L -3.6

Week 2: 7-8-1 (-6.6*)

Ugly finish after a 6-0-1 start. Rolling hard on the Packers tonight. I'll pay to see it.

Fucking Rodgers shoved it up my ass tonight, basically gave that game away with his bullshit. Man I have relearned a lot of lessons weeks 1 and 2. Onward and upward.....

NFL: 15-21-1 (-24.8*)
Bears -3 5.5/4.5*
Chi/Phi O43 3.3/3*

Lesson #1

Don't bet against our defense!

I think your boys roll tomorrow though.

Noted, for sure. The Vikings impressed me a great deal. I was honestly so dumbfounded by the line thinking about the Packers over the last few years. They were off last year and I should have thought or known it it could have continued. I thought that the Packers would hold the Vikings to about what they did but expected 30 or so from them. The 4th down shutdown was huge, the turnover factory known as Aaron Rodgers really changed the game as well. Driggs is a certified badass, but AP's torn ACL (my guess) should be bad news for you guys going forward.

Noted, I work best out of a hole, so on we go to MNF and Week 3. Headed to Soldier's tomorrow so that should be a lot of fun, taking a limo from the hood with some buddies around 2pm to a tailgate on the Waldron deck, will be uber fucked up and praying to god I forget my password and don't pound the Bears tomorrow. But I really like them tomorrow......

Noted, for sure. The Vikings impressed me a great deal. I was honestly so dumbfounded by the line thinking about the Packers over the last few years. They were off last year and I should have thought or known it it could have continued. I thought that the Packers would hold the Vikings to about what they did but expected 30 or so from them. The 4th down shutdown was huge, the turnover factory known as Aaron Rodgers really changed the game as well. Driggs is a certified badass, but AP's torn ACL (my guess) should be bad news for you guys going forward.

Noted, I work best out of a hole, so on we go to MNF and Week 3. Headed to Soldier's tomorrow so that should be a lot of fun, taking a limo from the hood with some buddies around 2pm to a tailgate on the Waldron deck, will be uber fucked up and praying to god I forget my password and don't pound the Bears tomorrow. But I really like them tomorrow......

:rofl:

I'm thinking about going 2u on Bears -3 tonight. Already have 1u locked in. The short of it is Fangio v. Wentz.

Back