Eggman 2017-18 NFL

Pats almost screwed me the other night. Split my -4 and -5 luckily.

Adding
Steelers -7 4*
Chiefs -1 5*
Bengals -3 5*
Packers +3 2*
Pitt/KC/GB/Car 1.6/16.2*

probably. I think Vikes are 1-6 OTR in last 7 MNF games within the division. We have some serious demons.

Bradford will play though.

I think we will win just because we absolutely shouldn’t. NFL fix is in for the rookie

You should be excited to see Trubisky play. I mean it's not as much fun as being a Jets fan getting to watch a hall of famer like McCown every week but with hard work and determination maybe one day Trubisky will reach that level.

NFL 42-23 +90*
Bears +3.5 3*
Bears/Cubs 1.6/7.1*

Steelers Win SB52 5.2/50*
Bears O5.5 Wins 20/26*

Super Teaser 4-1 +52.5*

Westgate: 17-8

Super Teaser is a contest I got in. You pick four 14 point teased lines. There are 30 people in the contest. If you lose 1 or more of the teased games you have to pay 1* to each of the players that went 4-0. So I was 4-0 through the first four weeks but lost Pitt this week. Along with 21 other entries of the 30. So I have to pay out 9* to the 9 entries that went 4-0.

Super Teaser is a contest I got in. You pick four 14 point teased lines. There are 30 people in the contest. If you lose 1 or more of the teased games you have to pay 1* to each of the players that went 4-0. So I was 4-0 through the first four weeks but lost Pitt this week. Along with 21 other entries of the 30. So I have to pay out 9* to the 9 entries that went 4-0.
This sounds like a fun contest. I heard Shea in Irving talking about it on the DP show last week

I'm going to start a super teaser contest with some buddies. Great idea. Just curious, what happens if you push on one of your picks? Graded as a win or loss?

NFL 43-24 +90.8*
Panthers -3 5*
Packer -3 5*
Lions +4.5 5*
Bears +7 5*
49ers +10.5 5*
LAR/Jax U42 5*
Pitt/KC O46 5*
Hou/Atl/Wash/Den 5*
PanthersML/CubsML 2/4.4*
Car/Hou/NE/Atl/Den/GB/Wash 1/4.8*

Bears O5.5 Wins 20/26*

Super Teaser 4-1 +55.5
Packers +10.5
Patriots +4.5
Bears +20.5
Steelers +18.5

Westgate: 18-7 (T-21)
Panthers -3.5
Lions +5
Packers -3
Bears +6.5
49ers +10

A ‘fuck ton’ of NFC North love this week, hope it plays out....

Last edited:
If the SuperContest ended today I would win $22,000 and change..... I am looking forward to crying over not placing at the end of the season after thinking I was automatically going to win that much after 5 weeks....

Adding
3* more on Fondy -3
3* on David Carr’s brother -3
3* on Purdue’s favorite son O50.5

LOL Marlo, thanks bud. But you should have faded me today. Had a rough week for sure, a little bit of correction for sure. We’ll see how it goes.

NFL: 46-36 +51.15*
- 3-12 (-40.65*) this week, rough one to say the least.
Super Teaser: 4-2 +55.5*
-all 30 teams lost a game this week so no blood, between Denver, Atlanta and Green Bay everyone took the hit.
Westgate: 20-10
-went 2-3 this week

Here we go.....

NFL 46-36 +51.15*
Chiefs -2.5 5*
Cardinals +3.5*
Saints -4 5*
Cowboys -6 5*
Pitt/Dal/Sea 3/5.3*
Panthers -3 40*

-yes, stepping out on the Panthers in Chicago against my beloved Bears. This is my first ever PLAY OF THE YEAR! This is a "no brainer" for me. I'm sure I'm probably on the wrong side but this line doesn't make sense. Generally this means Vegas knows something you don't. But I know my Bears, they will get blown out. Trubisky will be a good QB in the league. Our defense will come to pay and be a determining factor. just this year. BOL.

Last edited:
Holy shit this Bears/Panthers game is awesome considering my position. Two 70+ yard turnover returns for TD’s. Awesome.

Any reason why I couldn't submit CTG Pick Club picks this morning? I tried for over an hour to load the page where I make my picks and got nothing. Had to leave at about 10:40 AM to go to Vikes game so I couldn't get any picks in.

there must have been an issue with the CBS site.. i had my picks in earlier this week but was going back to confirm today and the site would never load

there must have been an issue with the CBS site.. i had my picks in earlier this week but was going back to confirm today and the site would never load
yes, the page would load but not the part to make picks. not sure what the deal is/was. Of course, I refreshed just now and sure as shit it's working.

NFL 51-45 (+0)
Bears O5.5 Wins 20/26*

Super Teaser 4-3 +45.5*
Westgate: 22-13

- what week..... panthers are just surprising me left and right this year. So are the Bear. Hit reset. The season starts over for me after taking a shot to make it a special one with some early season luck...

Pans fucked you this week. Take out the turnovers points it's 3-3, still not sure if they cover that game the way they were moving the ball. Bears had a missed fg, game could have literally ended 6-3 bears.

Pans fucked you this week. Take out the turnovers points it's 3-3, still not sure if they cover that game the way they were moving the ball. Bears had a missed fg, game could have literally ended 6-3 bears.

Didn’t watch a minute of the game, kids stuff, but wow the Panthers really sucked on it. Funny thing is you look at the Bears offensive stats and..... wow they sucked, but oh well. Reset....

Back