NFL 2007-08
ATS: 1-4-1 (-7.05)
O/U: 0-0
ML: 0-1 (-2)<o></o>
Teasers: 0-0
Parlays: 0-0
Total: -9.05 units

<!--[if !supportEmptyParas]--> <!--[endif]--><o></o>
I feel pretty strongly about these plays and just wanted to lock them in. I’ll be back later with some analysis and predictions.<o></o>
<o></o>
Chicago –12….3.15 to win 3:down:<o></o>
Dallas –3.5…..3.45 to win 3money;
Seattle –2.5….2.3 to win 2:moose:

San Diego +3.5.....2.2 to win 2 :spank:

GL THIS WEEKEND:cheers:
<o></o>

Last edited:
What up ATL, good luck to you also. I bet you The Danny is furious that old Jerry passed him up.

KC @ Chicago –12
Well last week both of these teams didnt sniff the endzone. Neither team was able to put together a complete effort in the season opener. Both of these offenses looked terrible with 4 turnovers each. This problem should be easier for Chicago to correct in their home opener, and a lot more difficult for KC coming into Soldier Field. The Chiefs are 1-3 all time playing in Chicago.
Huard didn’t look sharp against Houston, throwing 2 interceptions. He finished 22 for 33 for 168 yards. His receivers only managed 7 catches for 90 yards! Tomorrow he will also have to do without Eddie Kennison, who went down with a bad hammy. So rookie Dwanye Bowe and Sammy Parker will have to step it up. It should be a TOUGH task playing the Bears nasty ass defense with the crowd at their back in the home opener.
And on the other hand you have Rex GROSSman the mental midget. I don’t think Chicago’s offense even got off the plane in San Diego. They wont have to worry about that this week playing at home. Last year Rex was either on or off. I suspect that it will be more of the same Rex playing this year.
The Bears running game will need to improve after letting Thomas Jones get away. Benson needs to play up to that high draft pick this week. And he will have the other AP to spell him. Last week Houston gave up over 100 combined yard to Ahman Green and Ron Dayne. Look for the Chicago rushing attack to get in gear this week.
Last week Shaub look pretty impressive against KC’s pass defense. He went 16 for 22 for 225 and 1 TD, 1 INT. He was averaging 10 yards an attempt. Rex should be “on” this week and should put up some big numbers. The chiefs will also have to do without their best pass rusher Jared Allen who is suspended for a drunk driving escapade I believe.

<!--[if !supportEmptyParas]--> <!--[endif]-->Prediction: Chicago 31:Gun: Quiefs 6

Last edited:
Seattle –3 @ Arizona
Seattle did a pretty good job on offense last week against Tampa, they were able to run and pass effectively. Matt Hasslebeck was on point going 17 for 24 for 222 yards and 1 TD, yes that is over 70%! Also there were no turnovers for the efficient Seattle QB. Sean Alexander looked good carrying the rock 27 times for 105 and 1 TD. He practiced with a brace on his left hand and he will start. The Seahawks have a good backup RB in Maurice Morris.
The Cardinals 3-4 was looking good for the majority on MNF against San Fran. They held Frank Gore to just 55 yards. They only gave up 194 yards on the day, and 86 came on San Fran’s game winning drive. This D is certainly better than Tampas and should be a solid test for Seattle’s offense.
Arizona QB Matt Leinart looked a little shaky in season opener going 13 for 28 and only 102 measly yards. He also threw 2 INT’s and was only getting a pathetic 3.6 yards per passing attempt. The Cardinals will try and ease the pressure on Matty by giving the ball to Edgeran James. Who ran for 92 yards and a TD, but could only manage 3.5 yards a clip. The Zona offense will also have to do without starting center Al Johnson this week. Leinart will need to have a good game and needs to gets the ball to Fitzgerald and Bolden to win this game.
Seattle’s D is looking new and improved getting 5 sacks on Tampa last week and only giving up 6 points. Pat Kerney looked good in his Seahawk debut knotching 1.5 sacks. This D also forced 3 fumbles and looked disruptive. Lofa Tatupu is playing great and is a tackling machine.
<!--[if !supportEmptyParas]--> <!--[endif]--><o></o> [FONT=&quot]
Prediction: Seattle 27 Arizona 20[/FONT]

Dallas –3.5 @ Miami
Tony Romo looks to have forgotten all about the playoff game in Seattle. He was lights out in the season opener going 15 for 24 racking up 345 yards with 4 TDs and 1 INT. He averaged a huge 14.4 yards an attempt and also had a rushing TD. The Cowboys were able to do whatever they wanted to do to the Giants D.
Julius Jones and Marion Barber make a nice RB tandem and rushed for 131 combined yards gaining 4.7 yards on average. They also have a huge offensive line in front of them who has looked solid thru the preseason and in the opener. Miami’s D will have their hands full trying to cover TO, Witten and Crayton. And this year under new offensive coordinator the Dallas RB’s are going to be more of a receiving threat than in years past.
I watched the Miami/Washington game last week and Miami’s D was solid in the first half, but by the second half they started to looked gassed and Washington was able to pound the rock down their throats. I feel very strongly that this Dallas o-line will wear down Miami’s front 7, and come the second half the Dallas rushing attack will take over. The redskins finished the day with 191 yards gaining 4.7 yards a clip. And most of those yards came in the second half.
I would call Miami an elite defense, but their secondary is VERY suspect. Jason Campell wasn’t really able to expose them last week, but he was able to connect on a few big plays going after cornerback Will Allen. And we all saw what Romo can do to bad pass defenses, especially with good protection. If Dallas can get the running game going, expect a lot of play action passes against a beat up secondary. The Dolphins secondary was already venerable before an injury to starting safety Yeramiah Bell. Who was quite possibly the best player in that defensive backfield. The Phin’s scampered this week bringing in 2 FA’s (Donovan Darius and Lamont Thompson) to fill out that secondary. Dallas should be able to find some favorable matchups with Witten, Owens and Crayton.
Trent Green looked average last week against Washington. I don’t know if its because of Washington’s D or his unfamiliarity with Miami’s scheme. He went 24 or 38 for 219 and 1 TD. HALF of his completions were to runningbacks!! He was checking down awful quickly and barely went after Washington’s aggressive safeties. The key for Dallas will be to limit Chris Chambers as much as possible.
Dallas D didn’t look so hot in week 1 against the Giants. I’m not going to overreact because I think this D is better than the 35 points they gave up. They gave up some big plays because of bad tackling, they will need to fix this issue this week. They have a lot of young talent on that side of the ball and will bring some heavy pressure at Miami. Look for them to attack Miami’s rookie center. If Terrence Newman can play that would be a bonus, but I think they will be just fine without him.
As far as the heat and humidity goes I don’t think it will be that big an issue. Sure it will be hot, the players will just have to deal with that. And it doesn’t hurt now that some of the Dallas players are using those intercooler shoulder pads to get a nice chill when they are on the sidelines. Wade Phillips and Cam Cameron are very familiar with each other spending the past few years as coordinators for San Diego. Both teams run the same offense, originating from Norv Turner.
[FONT=&quot]Prediction: Dallas 30 Dolphins 17 :animated-Dead12: [/FONT]

:3_8_14:

How come every time I copy and paste something from Word I get these stupidass pink smilies??????

i would like dallas except terrance newman has such a great effect on how the seondary plays.

I really like chicago, they are a covering machine at home.

What do you think about cincinatti?

Thanks for all the well wishes fellas.:cheers:

That ending to the Seattle/Zona game makes me want to :crap_on_face:

I'm leaning heavy on Philly tonight, going to do a little more homework before I come up with my choice. I'm going to go back to flat betting after tonights game also.

Oh and 2 more things.....

Rex o Rex o Rex....where to get started. Would this team be better off with Griese or Orton? Fucking pathetic.

Arizona could still easily be 0-2 after that fumble bullshit misscommunication or whatever it was where the Seahawks litterally handed the Cardinals the game.

Yup, I just didnt get ANY breaks. And taking San Diego just added insult to injury. FUCK ME.

On the positive side.....at least Dallas won.

sd is so overrat ethey are mediocre at best...there are few teams in th eleague i would classify with the pats. Indy for sure and thats about it. NE/Indy and everyone else. I think GB is a team that will go far in th eplayoffs this year. They dont have superstars but play well with each other and are solid on both sides of the ball. In the ncf you will have teasm like det make the playoffs and dal and GB. those are the few that look good thus far to me. still ealry and lots of fball left.

SD was a stupid pick for me, a total impulse play.

They walked right into a hornets nest last night.

I'm not ready to anoint GB just yet, sure they got a good D. But its way to early to have them going deep into the playoffs.

Lets get it back tonight and for the rest of the season.:cheers:

Back