ECSF: Nets vs Bucks Discussion

Fair enough.

Think they played 2nd round in 92 or 93? I remember that series pretty well ... Pre Cassell and the championships...
Not gonna lie. One of the happiest days of my teens was when nuggets and mutumbo beat the sonics as a 8 seed in 93

How can you not put your money on KD tonight Pk/-1? Best player in the league at home I'll pay to see the Bucks stop him. If they get anything from Harden from 3 they win.

Just played the over myself……..don’t care who wins now…..just give me points…….their totals had dropped like 20 points from game one….gonna bite on the Over…….

I like the Deer tonight, not just because I don't see anyone on them, but three games in 5 days for Beard after all those minutes, I'll pay to see it. Have to take MIL against KD doing what he did in g5 again, if he does, tip of the cap

Funny thing about the Giannis free throw thing and the Brooklyn fan’s counting… I think it was actually helping him find a rhythm. If you go back and rewatch from like the 2nd qtr on. He would release the ball once the fans hit 12 and made a bunch in a row this way. He was basically using their tactics to his benefit. Now, if they were smart, they would have mixed up the tempo of their counting. But then again, this is Brooklyn we’re talking about.

Funny thing about the Giannis free throw thing and the Brooklyn fan’s counting… I think it was actually helping him find a rhythm. If you go back and rewatch from like the 2nd qtr on. He would release the ball once the fans hit 12 and made a bunch in a row this way. He was basically using their tactics to his benefit. Now, if they were smart, they would have mixed up the tempo of their counting. But then again, this is Brooklyn we’re talking about.
It's a brain game

Certain things create rhythm and comfort

Probably something to do with ADHD I'd guess but it's pretty obvious

Amazing game, very fun to watch. I was rooting for the Bucks, but overall, had Nets won, they would have deserved it as well. Both teams gave everything they had. Didn't like the calls by refs though... were too fast with the whistle against PJ.
53 mins by KD and Harden is amazing... You could see both didn't have the legs to shoot jump shooters in the end...
Blake proved himself in this postseason and should be interesting to see if he can use it to find a solid spot this summer...
Bucks in the ECF, waiting to see who they get next. Got to think they are the absolute favorites to win it all, assuming both Embid and Kawhi will remain injured (playing or sitting out)

It's a brain game

Certain things create rhythm and comfort

Probably something to do with ADHD I'd guess but it's pretty obvious
Exactly. It’s all about finding a rhythm and each time he’d shoot when they hit 12.

Last edited:
Reactions: KJ
Amazing game, very fun to watch. I was rooting for the Bucks, but overall, had Nets won, they would have deserved it as well. Both teams gave everything they had. Didn't like the calls by refs though... were too fast with the whistle against PJ.
53 mins by KD and Harden is amazing... You could see both didn't have the legs to shoot jump shooters in the end...
Blake proved himself in this postseason and should be interesting to see if he can use it to find a solid spot this summer...
Bucks in the ECF, waiting to see who they get next. Got to think they are the absolute favorites to win it all, assuming both Embid and Kawhi will remain injured (playing or sitting out)
I’d really love to see a “All typically underachieving but now growing some balls” finals vs LAC

Did anyone else get F’d by those nonsensical BS free throws when the game was already over? I had alt line u 225.5. to close an open parlay. Ouch!

Back