ECSF: Boston vs Toronto Discussion

i played boston -3 to close it out.. dont think it gonna come down to the last play, gotta think it way closer than gm5 but not sure how the hell ya can back raptors after that? everyone knows how crucial gm5 is and that the game we got? if boston doesnt close it out tonight then ill triple up in game 7, unfortunately for raptors their best 2 players are midgets for nba players!! boston just has to many weapons, kemba fits so much better than kyrie did and smart is a bulldog.. heat v boston gonna be a really intersting series!!

If Boston hit their damn fts this thing be over. Raptors got huge edge at ft line. Instead we gonna have another nail biter I’m afraid.

Kemba playing little better but he has not been big time these last 2 games.

lowery fouled out. That huge.

Terrible idea to add challenges to the game

I like it for out of bounds plays in last 2 min. Possessions so important I’m good with that. That only thing I think should be used for. I suppose I could live with using it only to make sure a player in or out of restricted area on charge but nothing else, that is a black and white call. Using it for things that open to interpretation stupid.

I would think get a point or two for the extra rest tho. Boston just played a hard fought series...no easy games there

they don’t play till Tuesday, if anything I think that means rust for Miami. Plenty of time for Boston imo.

If Hayword plays Boston has to be favs, i dunno if he be ready for gm1 or not? I think Boston should be favs anyways. I’d kill to get plus money on them!

Back