ECF Game 7 Discussion

does the sec chant that?

I feel like only wisky and michigan do, but they do it all game long

Better chance of spotting a unicorn than having parity in the NBA, Twink.

Stern set the model and it's gonna stay around for another 20 years...

as far as TV execs go, or for fans?

tv execs dont like parity for sure. \

I think fans say they do, but I really dont think we do. Don't the poor ratings when small market teams in baseball and basketball make it to playoffs prove that?

what exactly do you want?

How exactly did the refs fuck over the pacers today? An underachieving heat team this series SHOWED UP...SHOCKER

I thought the refs would be much more pro-heat... i dont see many bad calls in the heats favor, they just dominated the game from the time they came on the court for warmups

Scott Foster follows the money. George fouls out a minute after the foul on a delayed whistle, lol...

what's the spurs/heat series line going to be?

After seeing the Pacers give MIA all they can handle, what the fuck is Pop and crew going to do in the finals?

Parker gonna go wild I think. Things SA is good at are diff than things MIA is good at. And SA has wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more experience than the Heat do.

san antonio's big three have the most experience together out of any three player trio in the history of the nba i believe

Bosh will come alive in the Finals against Splitter. Lean SA albeit slightly in Game 1 and subject to change...

Spurs swept LBJ in his first Finals appearance, think he remembers. Dude will beast...

well, what's worse? Rust from a layoff or a possible letdown after a knock-down/drag-out conference finals? I know it's for the title, but I could see Heat come out flat too. Maybe 1H under is worth a look.

The heat better figure out how to get some production out of that bench because SA might run 9-10 guys at them all game.

well, what's worse? Rust from a layoff or a possible letdown after a knock-down/drag-out conference finals? I know it's for the title, but I could see Heat come out flat too. Maybe 1H under is worth a look.

if you like first half then first quarter is better imo

Guess that puts to bed the argument that the Pacers were the better team. Not a chance...

Unfuckinbelieberable bro. Like yesterday trailed most of the game then hit a slam in the top 9 to go up by 2. Heels batting now. insaneee

Back