ECF: Boston vs Miami

Hayward the C’s most important player. Plays under control and doesn’t get rattled. His loss is big here.

Steven’s overachieves with his team every year. It’s a .500 squad with the lack of bigs and the bench made up of pups. If Doc were still coaching this squad they’d be in the lottery.

Heat made a ton of luck box shots. Going to need to keep that up. I feel like if one team doesn’t hold serve the next few games could all go the same way. Both teams capable of running a few in a row off.

Hayward the C’s most important player. Plays under control and doesn’t get rattled. His loss is big here.

Steven’s overachieves with his team every year. It’s a .500 squad with the lack of bigs and the bench made up of pups. If Doc were still coaching this squad they’d be in the lottery.

cmon now. Put hayword out there and take away Tatum and these games wouldnt even be close.

cmon now. Put hayword out there and take away Tatum and these games wouldnt even be close.

C’s win Game 1 with Hayward playing late. No doubt about it. Most important doesn’t mean best. Just saying he’s immensely valuable and they don’t have 20 turnovers with him on the court.

Oh I see it now. Was on rotoworld where there was nothing.

They win g3 with Hayward and they’ll be more likely to win the series than the Meat. But, winning Game 3 is a toss up.

kemba not right. Never seen him play this bad.

You ain’t lying, he was terrible most the raptors series too. I dunno wtf going on? He was so big time in college! I guess all those years playing with no pressure on a crappy team has changed him, he lost the clutch gene.

C’s win Game 1 with Hayward playing late. No doubt about it. Most important doesn’t mean best. Just saying he’s immensely valuable and they don’t have 20 turnovers with him on the court.

they wouldn’t have been in position to win if he was playing and Tatum wasn’t. Im not arguing he would help them immensely at the end of these games, I’m saying without Tatum they wouldn’t be in those positions to win.

You ain’t lying, he was terrible most the raptors series too. I dunno wtf going on? He was so big time in college! I guess all those years playing with no pressure on a crappy team has changed him, he lost the clutch gene.

his shot looks short. Reminds me of D Rose for a couple of years after the injuries. Maybe not getting enough lift?

Hayward would be huge for them, certainly agree there. Just can’t agree with him being more important than Tatum.

they wouldn’t have been in position to win if he was playing and Tatum wasn’t. Im not arguing he would help them immensely at the end of these games, I’m saying without Tatum they wouldn’t be in those positions to win.

Without Tatum they would be awful! I suppose I meant to say Hayward’s return to this series is the most important factor in beating the Heat.

Without Tatum they would be awful! I suppose I meant to say Hayward’s return to this series is the most important factor in beating the Heat.

that fair. I just lost it when hearing hayword was their most important player. Tatum the reason there no way this be a lottery team no matter who coached them, kid is big time and still so young. He only freaking 22!! Only knock I have with him is he should take over these games/shoot more.

Heyword has to be close doesn’t he? The way the tv ppl made it sound at end of raptors series was he was so close! I thought for sure he be playing by now?

Best player on Celtics? Tatum. Most important? Smart. Hayward important for the rotation, but don't see him being more important than Kemba, Tatum, Smart...
Every player that is missing on a team trailing 0-2 will be deemed to be most important, but really don't see it...

They go when Kemba goes

Look at raps series, when they shutdown Kemba the celtics lost

Brad needs to figure out a way to get him his

C's have outplayed the Meat for the most part and then have one bad quarter that fucks them up for the game. That is fact.

Meat don't 'beat you', they let you 'beat yourself'. A crucial part of the GOD gene that has gotten them to this point.

My bet is 3 games from now it's 3 - 2 in Heat's favor. Boston should take it tonight and loser of Game 4 will take Game 5...

I’ve seen close to nobody on the Heat tonight - I’m seeing way too many “no way the Celtics go down 0-3” type of plays. That’s a dangerous mindset.

This series is so even, in my opinion the team getting points has the value every night of the week. So far the team getting points team is 2-0 ATS and SU in this series and it’s going to be difficult for me not to play them every game..

So, not an endorsement of the Heat, but rather whatever team is getting points in a series like this, which will presumably be the Heat each night.

Always dangerous to apply a contrarian approach in the playoffs.

Generally the cream always rises to the top but the bubble has interfered with that.

Now it's about the mentally stronger, better adapted squads making noise. Just having the better talent is not enough.

C's are no doubt the more talented team but the Meat have the swag dawg 'all business' mentality.

Hopefully the events after Game 2 brings the dawgs out in Boston.

Back