Easy NBA Futures Arbitrage if you have the stomach to hold tickets for an entire year

raems

Pretty much a regular
Warriors 2019 Champs. Risking 10 to win 15
Celtics 2019 Champs. Risking 2 to win 12
Sixers 2019 Champs. Risking 2 to win 16

Depending on who wins, you either risk 14 to win 15, risk 14 to win 12 or risk 14 to win 16.

I firmly believe these are the only 3 teams that can win the 2019 title. Curry wasn’t himself early on and Iggy didn’t play much in the WCF, so the Houston love is overblown especially if they don’t get Lebron. Celts gonna be beasts with their current roster, only current team I believe could possibly stand a chance against GS before any free agency shakeups.

Philly the X factor. If they decide everything on the table except their two young stars, they probably trump everybody in a Kawhi trade. Get Kawhi next few days before FA, Lebron probably follows suit. That makes them a true title contender.

If the Lakers end up with Lebron / Kawhi / PG, the entire remaining roster will be completely barren - I don’t buy them as a title threat in Year 1 even if they do pull this off.

If you believe what I believe, then these 3 bets are a good arb opportunity.

While I agree that those likely present an arb down the line, they aren't an arb yet.

That said, I like the strategy.

Good luck raems

Same thing that stood true for a Philly Kawhi trade holds true for a Jimmy trade except they’d have to surrender a lot less for Jimmy.

Guessing Houston finds a way to eventually be the team, not like Miami’s shit platter of average players is a huge trump card.

Read on ESPN that some dude laid $67,736 to win $677.35 on GS just making the playoffs at -10,000 odds. He placed bet in late September.

It’s a no brainer bet, but having that much locked up for like 9 months? Smh.....

Read on ESPN that some dude laid $67,736 to win $677.35 on GS just making the playoffs at -10,000 odds. He placed bet in late September.

It’s a no brainer bet, but having that much locked up for like 9 months? Smh.....

I don't understand it though, if you can afford it. what is the risk of having the money locked up if it is free money.

Few quick futures additions

Utah Northwest division +180, 5 to win 9
AD scoring champ +275, 2 to win 5.5
Embiid MVP +1600, 1 to win 16

Think the Jazz have the cleanest path to 50 wins in that division and the value is good.

Pelicans pace is going to be insane this year and they have one great scorer on the entire team. And he seems very motivated.

There’s a path to the Sixers getting a 1 seed if Boston takes time to find its footing and Toronto has some aches with new Star and head coach. If Philly does get to a 58 win 1 seed, it’ll be within a Embiid anchoring a dominant defense and probably putting together a 25/12 season with good health. Think it’s worth a flyer at 16/1, it’s not likely to happen but certainly think it’s feasible.

Back