Eastern Conference Finals Discussion - Cleveland vs. Boston

I think after the over in game 6, the under games in Boston and the elimination game stats this sets up nicely for an under.
Did it open at 200.5 or has this line already moved?

This game 7 is the type of game you'll kick yourself no matter how you play it if you lose. If you take Boston and they lose, you'll think why did I bet against Lebron getting to the finals. If you take Cleveland and lose, you'll think why did I bet against Boston who hasn't lost at home this post season.

I think the best bet is to take a patented Game 7 UNDER.

Stevens 3
LeLue 3

Following script, no reason to change now
Cs ml

Will bring back my #35 Reggie shirt again for game 7 at the gahden...place will be nuts

Gotta see the refs.

Scotty and T-Bruv gonna make an appearance somewhere, Boston or Houston.

Tough one here , really difficult for me to bet against Lebron here. , but Celts been unbeatable at home

Unfortunately, I’ll be at the Sunday Night Baseball Cubs game (got free tickets, can’t say no). Hopefully I’ll get to watch a few more LeBron Cavs games

Unfortunately, I’ll be at the Sunday Night Baseball Cubs game (got free tickets, can’t say no). Hopefully I’ll get to watch a few more LeBron Cavs games
Well, even if they lose tonight and he goes to another team he'll pen the ole "I'm coming home'l" letter when he re-signs in Cleveland in 3 years.

Stevens 3
LeLue 4

Youth showed up
shooting was horrid, not knowing how to protect lead, bad looks, turnovers.....and Lebron

Back