Eastern Conference Finals Discussion - Cleveland vs. Boston

LeCramps owns any team with Al Horford on it.

I feel the C's are gonna look surprisingly shitty in this series.

Crabs aren't gonna shit the bed like the Sixers did.

Cramps gonna take Tatum and Brown to school.

Rinse and repeat of last postseason.

Crabs in 5.

Dczd2phX0AIBgtk.jpg

agree with em....c's don't have the juice to stay with cavs...they will outhustle the cavs for 1 or 2 wins...c's d got worse as the philly series wore on and i suspect the same in this series as "i am the greatest" makes the necessary adjustments and dismantles them....the contrarian is stevens if he can devise game plans that keep the c's in it as they have been pretty good in tight games but that is wishful thinking i'm sure

Nobody can completely stop Lebron but do the C’s have anybody to slow him down? Smart might be a candidate but he’d be undersized. Tatum not strong enough. Maybe Morris but I think Lebron would go right around him.

I think that Game 1, can be the key here. Bron ripped Raps heart out, winning Game 1 and they never recovered.
If Cleveland win Game 1, it can end in 4-5 games. If Boston win Game 1, they will gain a lot of confidence and it will be 6-7 games series and the question of the winner is open...

Nobody can completely stop Lebron but do the C’s have anybody to slow him down? Smart might be a candidate but he’d be undersized. Tatum not strong enough. Maybe Morris but I think Lebron would go right around him.
I assume they will try everything... Smart will guard him for sure, on occasions...
It's also about how much JR and Korver will show up (and can he be hided on defense).
If rest of the Cavs will struggle, Boston gonna triple guard Bron, like they did Kobe, ten years ago...

part deux ECF but different teams

C's depleted and Cavs nowhere near same team that smoked lil zeke and C's last year
gonna be alot of LeBum hero ball, doing it all for them to advance

don't count out C's here.
Game 1 will tell alot, like our chances

looking forward it the series...feel C's are playing wit house money.

Let's be honest.

Those that control this league aren't gonna allow a Dubs v Celtics Finals.

League needs LeCramps in the final dance.

A Rockets v Boston Finals would be the worst possible scenario.

C's are a great 'underdog' story and a testament to playing hard and good coaching but the league is marketed on it's stars.

Enough of Drew Bledsoe.

LeCramps is in no shape, way or form losing to this 'no-name' Boston squad.

I'm afraid it's gonna be our 4th instalment of Warriors v Cavs.

I think that Game 1, can be the key here. Bron ripped Raps heart out, winning Game 1 and they never recovered.
If Cleveland win Game 1, it can end in 4-5 games. If Boston win Game 1, they will gain a lot of confidence and it will be 6-7 games series and the question of the winner is open...
I wanted to know your opinion,
by Total

Reactions: KJ
LeCramps owns any team with Al Horford on it.

I feel the C's are gonna look surprisingly shitty in this series.

Crabs aren't gonna shit the bed like the Sixers did.

Cramps gonna take Tatum and Brown to school.

Rinse and repeat of last postseason.

Crabs in 5.

Too repeat.

Cramps vs Average Al in the playoffs...

Cramps 15 wins - Al 1 win.

Cramps beat this Boston team by 22 last time they played and the C's had Kyrie (Feb 10th, 2018).

Fairytales, cinderella stories are cute but this is a done deal. This league don't do cute.

I wanted to know your opinion,
by Total
No opinion right now. ATS wise, around PK is the right line more or less... feels like a coin flip - as I said, huge game for the series and can easily determine where the series will go.
As for the total, the overall feeling is Under... Boston will try to throw everything they can at Bron and I'm sure he will go to isolation mode at some point. Usually it means 15 seconds of the shot clock, Bron just standing near halfcourt line dribbling the ball...
The problem with that, is that both teams should try and speed the game up. Boston doesn't have too much to go on, in half court offense. They need to try to apply pressure on Cavs, get as many steals and transition baskets as they can.
Lue and Bron probably also don't want to face Celtics organized defense in every possessions. Love and Bron are great quarterbacks and can dish great passes before defense is set.
Last year's series went OUOUO. This season's match ups went UUO. Both Game 1 in series played by Cleveland went Under in regulation, but by 2 points only in Toronto. Boston had Under in regulation in Game 1 against the Bucks (by 2 points), but easy Over in Game 1 against the Sixers...
Will probably sit out Game 1 and play the opposite both ATS and OU in Game 2...

No opinion right now. ATS wise, around PK is the right line more or less... feels like a coin flip - as I said, huge game for the series and can easily determine where the series will go.
As for the total, the overall feeling is Under... Boston will try to throw everything they can at Bron and I'm sure he will go to isolation mode at some point. Usually it means 15 seconds of the shot clock, Bron just standing near halfcourt line dribbling the ball...
The problem with that, is that both teams should try and speed the game up. Boston doesn't have too much to go on, in half court offense. They need to try to apply pressure on Cavs, get as many steals and transition baskets as they can.
Lue and Bron probably also don't want to face Celtics organized defense in every possessions. Love and Bron are great quarterbacks and can dish great passes before defense is set.
Last year's series went OUOUO. This season's match ups went UUO. Both Game 1 in series played by Cleveland went Under in regulation, but by 2 points only in Toronto. Boston had Under in regulation in Game 1 against the Bucks (by 2 points), but easy Over in Game 1 against the Sixers...
Will probably sit out Game 1 and play the opposite both ATS and OU in Game 2...
thanks for the answer,
Marcus Morris

I think Cavs will win but I do not think a C's/Dubs final is something that is bad for the league....it is the potential future of finals...and tbh i think bb fans in general are getting tired of "i am the greatest" and c's play d (something toronto did not do) so they could make it interesting....and it will be morris that gets the most minutes defending Bron

I think Cavs will win but I do not think a C's/Dubs final is something that is bad for the league....it is the potential future of finals...and tbh i think bb fans in general are getting tired of "i am the greatest" and c's play d (something toronto did not do) so they could make it interesting....and it will be morris that gets the most minutes defending Bron

C’s always play Warriors tough. It would actually be good for the league long term. Seeing Lebron in the finals is questionable for the product. He’s leaving town so another finals run makes that only sting worse. And the C’s are the future and would be a monster underdog.

Boston to win the series at -110 or -115 is a great play. Stevens knows how to defend James (ie.,this isn't Toronto). Cleveland plays defense once every 4th or 5th possession and that's no match for Boston's scoring ability and athleticism, especially when you've got a coach that can carve up lax defenses. It also doesn't hurt that the Celtics appear to be all in defensively on most every possession.

Inexperience isn't an issue for the Celtics now - they're just playing loose and executing flawlessly and there doesn't appear to be any end to that in sight.

Would figure the league has something to say at some point.

Can't have Cramps going out like a chump.

Official Home Record (ATS) Under Record PPG
Mike Callahan 347-375 (48.1% -44.78 units) 377-347 (52.1% 11.63 units) 200
Derrick Stafford 347-358 (49.2% -27.95 units) 358-346 (50.9% -4.93 units) 200
Sean Wright 341-334 (50.5% -10.17 units)317- 364 (46.6% -60.38 units) 202.9

K.I.S.S.

Should see tons of CLE love next game obv

One team is good, one isn't...shenanigans could get in the way is all

So how good was the deadline trade for the Cavs again???

Game 2

Clarkson (DNP-Coach Decision)
Hood - 11 mins - 2pts in garbage time
Nance Jr. - 11 mins - 0 pts - 3RB
Hill - 33 mins - 3 pts - 2 RB - 1 ast

Combined for 5 pts

add in JR going 0/7 in 22 mins

fukn love this Boston team! Anyone thats been betting against them, thats just being ignorant IMO!

Besides LeBron, and maybe Love here and there, Cavs are no way near Boston's game in every aspect. Even going after lose balls, rebounds, playing D, name it.
Maybe LeBron goes crazy next two and ties it up, who knows, but Boston is good, really good! Team Ball

it's also clear the Drew trade to Boston now that we know the Cavs got the Crooklyn 8th pick was a clear Danny winning....again.

giphy.gif

Cavs in desperation mode here. Can’t trust them full game because they just don’t play consistently on D. But I can see them coming with more intensity and being a good 1st quarter and 1st half play. C’s much better at home than on the road.

Back