Early Preseason Conference Predictions..

E.T.G.

One of trus baby mommas
Just picking winners

Pac 10 - USC
Big 10 - Wisky
ACC - VaTech
SEC - LSU
Big 12 - Texas
Big East - WVU
Conf USA - So Miss
WAC - Hawaii
Sunbelt- Who cares?
MAC - Picked Toledo out of a hat
Mountain West - TCU

Last edited:
off the top of my head with no idea who is returning..

Pac 10 - USC
Big 10 - Ohio State
ACC - Florida State
SEC - South Carolina
Big 12 - Texas
Big East - WVU
Conf USA - So Miss
WAC - Hawaii
Sunbelt- No idea<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

off the top of my head with no idea who is returning..

Pac 10 - USC
Big 10 - Ohio State
ACC - Florida State
SEC - South Carolina
Big 12 - Texas
Big East - WVU
Conf USA - So Miss
WAC - Hawaii
Sunbelt- No idea<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

I like the FSU pick for the ACC, they could surprise...

SEC- So Car? hahaa i hope you are right there

Big 10 - OSU? Even with all of those offensive departures?

I think they got a good shot at the East

Ha...ha...ha you're both a couple of dickheads.....let's see how about LSU..no wait...SC...no wait, how about Tenn...f*ck y'all...(by the way, my response is to be taken as tongue in cheek...I know these predictions are biased against Da Mighty Gators)....:smiley_acbe: :smiley_acbe: :smiley_acbe:

PAC 10 - CAL
BIG 10 - Whisky
ACC - Va Tech
SEC - Georgia
Big 12 - OU
Big East - Da 'Ville
Conf USA - SMiss
WAC - Hawaii
MAC - CMU
Sunbelt - UNT

FSU is officially DEAD....:cheers:

Mully

Ha...ha...ha you're both a couple of dickheads.....let's see how about LSU..no wait...SC...no wait, how about Tenn...f*ck y'all...(by the way, my response is to be taken as tongue in cheek...I know these predictions are biased against Da Mighty Gators)....:smiley_acbe: :smiley_acbe: :smiley_acbe:

PAC 10 - CAL
BIG 10 - Whisky
ACC - Va Tech
SEC - Georgia
Big 12 - OU
Big East - Da 'Ville
Conf USA - SMiss
WAC - Hawaii
MAC - CMU
Sunbelt - UNT

Mully

A UF fan picking UGA...lol

Cal in the Pac 10? Interesting... imo i would say its 3rd place at best for them.

WVU gets L'Ville in Morgantown, regardless of the outcome...couches will burn!

vtech aint got no qb.

I do like UGA too..SEC is always hard for me till I get the mags.

I think wisky is going to be a popular pick in big 10, we'll see...they lost an olineman that can block a whole d. front by himself and a 4 year starter at qb, and they play the ohio state buckeyes on the road.

If Glennon is the QB he will be asked to not lose the game. The strategy will prob look like the Bears, win with a strong defense and a running game. They did bring in their next future qb, not sure when his time will come but Tyrod Taylor is the protype VaTech QB. Rated #1 Dual Threat QB in nation.

<!--From Prefetch--><TABLE class=pdbheader cellSpacing=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=pic>
TYRODTAYLORPANIKE150.JPG

pdb05_star.gif
pdb05_star.gif
pdb05_star.gif
pdb05_star.gif
pdb05_star.gif

pdb05_camera.gif
Photo Gallery

</TD><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; MARGIN: 0px; WIDTH: 100%; PADDING-TOP: 0px"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width="100%">Dual-threat quarterback
Hampton (VA) Hampton
Ht: 6-foot-1 (Events)
Wt: 200 lbs
Forty: 4.55 secs
Vertical: 32 inches
Shuttle: 3.93 secs
Class: 2007 (High School)

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

A UF fan picking UGA...lol

Cal in the Pac 10? Interesting... imo i would say its 3rd place at best for them.

WVU gets L'Ville in Morgantown, regardless of the outcome...couches will burn!

I feel sorry for Georgia fans bro...hell, since Spurrier resurrected UF they've had to face being humbled at The World's Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party year-after-year-after-year...:smiley_acbe: :smiley_acbe: :smiley_acbe:

WVU will never win the Big East with their TERRIBLE secondary...Da Ville is STACKED and I like their new coach...MFer came in and took control right away...also still like Rutgers too...if they can get decent QB play...feel like Schiano is building something SPECIAL at The University of New Jersey.

USC is the EASY pick...CAL is my "surprise" team...:cheers:

Mully

vtech aint got no qb.

I do like UGA too..SEC is always hard for me till I get the mags.

Hell bro, since when has Va Tech needed a QB? :smiley_acbe: :smiley_acbe: :smiley_acbe:

ACC will be close with MEDIOCRE teams again...Maryland played well as the year went on, BC is always pretty good, Clemson is great one week shitty the next, Ga Tech will be better WITHOUT Reggie Ball...although the loss of Calvin J is HUGE, FSU BLOWS, UVA is IMO "down-for-the-count", Miami w/new coach could surprise...but they had a bad recruiting class, IMO UNC will rise quickly..Butch Davis is a helluva CFB coach...:cheers:

Mully

in SEC I like the fact that ainge and mitchell have a ton of experience.

Honestly, Ainge and Mitchell should both have great years...Ainge has TALENT and Spurrier is a genius with QB's...IMO, Stafford will be a HELLUVA QB too...starting as a frosh against SEC D's will escalate the QB learning curve quickly...:cheers:

Mully

Mitchell has shown signs of being a good consistent qb and than he does so bonehead thing to take a step backwards. Getting benched this yr did a lot to level this kids head out. Apparently he has taken a leadership role in the off season as well..

I would like to see him scan the field better, losing Sidney Rice might actually help with this....Release the ball quicker, he has a problem with waiting until the wr's are breaking off their routes and the db's close on the ball. Stop taking sacks, throw the ball away... These are all things Spurrier can help him improve..

I was impressed with Stafford, def going to be stud.

yep, you guys are right Stafford is the real deal, has a moxy about him...good poise.

I am anxious to see tebow as well.

yep, you guys are right Stafford is the real deal, has a moxy about him...good poise.

I am anxious to see tebow as well.

I think "we" (Gator Fans) will be wishing for that QB we foresake so badly
(Chris Leak)...that poor kid went thru a lot of BS and rose above it all.

Teebow will DEFINITELY have some growing pains...SEC D's are UNFORGIVING...maybe one of our fabulous frosh QB's will give us another one-two punch...:cheers:

Mully

PAC 10 - CAL
BIG 10 - Whisky
ACC - Va Tech
SEC - Georgia
Big 12 - OU
Big East - Da 'Ville
Conf USA - SMiss
WAC - Hawaii
MAC - CMU
Sunbelt - UNT

Mully

You might want to go see who OU has at QB next year.

You might want to go see who OU has at QB next year.

I picked OU to piss off all ya Tejas fans...............:cheers:

I think you have to make Texas the prohibitive favorite in the Big 12 but IMO an Okie State, Nebraska or KState surprise may be on the horizon.

Mully

Back