Eagles vs. Buccaneers Discussion Thread

I'm on the Eagles+pts looking at tt over and possibly game over.

Look at who TB has played to close out the season.

7 pt game vs Carolina 10 min left in the fourth.

Nearly lost to the Jets

lost to the Saints.

I don't think TB is even in the same stratosphere as ly and no Fournette is huge to me- prob bigger than losing Godwin/AB. I know the D gets pieces back but they've been middling & I don't think they just turn it on for the playoffs. I think the whole you just can't run on TB ideology is not correct. They've been giving up 20 yd plays on the ground quite a bit.

Situational spot too as the Eagles ended the season getting tore up and the Bucs pulled away late. And the Brady factor.

I understand the TB weather has ppl on the under. I just think it has dropped too low. Eagles tt is 19 and they have scored 20+ in all but 2 games this season.
Every forecast I've seen is 60s, light wind, minimal chance of rain

Is there something I'm missing?

Every forecast I've seen is 60s, light wind, minimal chance of rain

Is there something I'm missing?
idk there was talk of wind gusts and rain but I'll take my chances and hope the Eagles are live & TB D comes out flat

I think its a tight game throughout, I don't really even think Philly is a good team but with the Bucs injuries I believe they are a little overrated. Of course you have Brady and hes tough to bet against but I wouldn't be surprised if this was a 3-4 point game at the end.

Weather Alerts-Tampa, FL​

Gale Warning until SUN 7:00 PM EST​

1 of 5

Action Recommended​

Avoid the subject event as per the instructions

Issued By​

Tampa Bay/Ruskin - FL, US, National Weather Service

Affected Area​

Portions of Gulf of Mexico

Description​

...GALE WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 7 PM EST THIS EVENING... ...SMALL CRAFT ADVISORY NOW IN EFFECT FROM 7 PM THIS EVENING TO 4 PM EST MONDAY... WHAT...For the Gale Warning, southwest winds 25 to 30 kt with gusts up to 45 kt and seas 10 to 15 feet. For the Small Craft Advisory, northwest winds 20 to 30 kt and seas 10 to 15 feet expected. WHERE...Portions of Gulf of Mexico. WHEN...For the Gale Warning, until 7 PM EST this evening. For the Small Craft Advisory, from 7 PM this evening to 4 PM EST Monday. IMPACTS...Strong winds will cause hazardous seas which could capsize or damage vessels and reduce visibility.

Weather Underground & Weather.com have 15-18mph winds, while Accuweather has 25mph winds with 35mph gusts. Not sure why such a big discrepancy.

Back