DuY's Seeing a difficult season Ahead Picks!!!!!!!!

DuY!

CTG's Pimp
Pre season: - $5,000

Reg Season: 0-0

Under Spurs/Port 185.5 1650-1500

-- This is opening day tradition.

Hous-3.0 3300-3000

-- I'm sure you can find more eloquent explanation for this play.

Thoughts on other Games:
10/30
Warriors/Jazz
-- Jazz's kinda messed up with kirilenko firing up all those airballs, yet wanting the ball a lot. On the other hand, one of the players that really kept warriors close during the playoffs was Stephen jackson, who will be serving his suspension. I also see a huge rebounding edge for Utah. Gun to my head, I'd take JAZZ.

take that preseason record out. That shit don't count. Duy trigger shy to play Jazz? hmm. Good luck man. Might be against you on the under though

Good luck DuY, let's have a great season :cheers:

It's never easy bro, but we always make it somehow ;).

DuY, that SA/POR total is up to 189 everywhere I look (I got 189.5 from my local)... just a heads up if you want to go back for seconds.

Adding:

Jazz+3.5 6600-6000
(What was I thinking not grabbing it at 4.0)

-- Can someone explain where these points will come from? This is the Jazz/Warriors series, where GS played their best ball of the season.

Game 1: Jackson 16, jrich 21
game 2: Jackson 18, jrich 27
game 3: jackson 8 , jrich 25
game 4: jackson 24, jrich 7
game 5: jackson 16, jrich 13

Also keep in mind that Jrich was one of the best rebounding wing man.

Locked in for 10/31:

Tor-2.5/ Spurs-2.0 5000-5000

Wiz+1.0 3300-3000

will add more if opening day bets win.

Adding:

Jazz+3.5 6600-6000
(What was I thinking not grabbing it at 4.0)

-- Can someone explain where these points will come from? This is the Jazz/Warriors series, where GS played their best ball of the season.

Game 1: Jackson 16, jrich 21
game 2: Jackson 18, jrich 27
game 3: jackson 8 , jrich 25
game 4: jackson 24, jrich 7
game 5: jackson 16, jrich 13

Also keep in mind that Jrich was one of the best rebounding wing man.

On this play as well.. gsw with a lot of new key players... also not sure how healthy montae is.

Please send me a private message to let me know if and when you plan on turning 10g into half a million. Thats was the single most amazing thing I have ever seen in my life.

Please send me a private message to let me know if and when you plan on turning 10g into half a million. Thats was the single most amazing thing I have ever seen in my life.

Don't forget me on that ride. Man, that was incredible...and fun as fuck to watch...

:cheers: GL this year Duy!!!!!

SA playing on B2B nights against Memphis tomorrow.....................no concern I guess, just remember how bad SA was on B2Bs last year.

Let's do this BIG!!
BIG WaVe

:cheers: GL this year Duy!!!!!

SA playing on B2B nights against Memphis tomorrow.....................no concern I guess, just remember how bad SA was on B2Bs last year.

Let's do this BIG!!
BIG WaVe

Ats wise, but su they were ok.

Pre season: - $5,000

Reg Season: 1-2 +$1050

Lakers game was just Bullshit!
moose.gif

Back