DuY's Officially Broke Picks!!!!!!!!!!!

DuY!

CTG's Pimp
YTD: 38-35(+124.6 units)

Bankroll: 12.5 units

Bought a painting that I've been really thinking over for a long time, and now I'm really broke. Gotta start building another bankroll in time for playoffs. Moving on to Monday:

Spus-2.0 2 units

-- Do I really need to explain this?

Nyk-1.0 1 unit

-- Sac just plainly sucks, they have no presence underneath whatsoever.

Tor-1.0 1 unit

- you gotte be kiddin me right?

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Duy-What happened? You were on such a roll! I hope you cash these.</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Terpman92 said:
<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Duy-What happened? You were on such a roll! I hope you cash these.</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I bought a painting that set me back 80+k

You had 80 grand and bought a painting in the Philipines. For 80 grand? I think Picasso and Miros are at least 6 figures. I can sell you something from Malibu for 20 grand. Kenny G painted it. LOL! Anyway. SAS yes. TOR yes. Thanks!

malibu$urfer said:
You had 80 grand and bought a painting in the Philipines. For 80 grand? I think Picasso and Miros are at least 6 figures. I can sell you something from Malibu for 20 grand. Kenny G painted it. LOL! Anyway. SAS yes. TOR yes. Thanks!

Picasso's and miros are actually 7- 8 digits:down: long way to affording one!:hairout:

Nah, my neighbor has a Miro. It's around couple hundred grand. Other friend has a Picasso. About 800K. That's starting figures. Maybe higher in the Philipines :)

Anyway. Like the SAS play. Toruptors? Who cares? Both loser teams. Like GSW. I saw your Knicks pick then you changed your mind to SAC on another site. Whatz up?

I couldn't get -2 at Bodung. Got sidelined with Pinny's exit. So I took the ML on SAS. I think it's going to be a close game. I hate losing by a point. Thinking about 5Dimes. This Bodung is ridiculous. Lines come up late. No teasing SAS. Teases are only 4 points. Anyone with feedback on 5Dimes? Especially for b-ball.

I think you mean opposite. When you say SAS -2, you mean take CHI +2 - WINNER! or LAC +3 take GSW. WINNER!

Not finding that last post funny. Getting your kicks from someones losses seems unnecessary.

My apologies. I was on SAS too. They had a breakdown. BOL tomorrow.

duy does the g/f know about your latest purchase? If not, she will certainly be surprised when she gets back

Back