DuY's Hoping to Bounce back Day!!!!!!

DuY!

CTG's Pimp
Playoff run Bankroll:

$90,500 ( 23-9)

Somebody asked me why I always bet big, The thing is I always start small and build up from there. I'm pretty confident when I wager thus the amounts.

ind-4.0 16500-15000 ( Originally 30k, but cut it in half)

-- Cause I'm a sucker for fools gold!

Good luck DuY, I'm skipping the Pacers tonight, may they cash in for you buddy. :shake:

Small possibility of playing Hous, and den. And I can assure you if ever I do play any one of those, it will be less than 5k.

liking houston alot but tmac status is up in the air.

denver i like also..they have lost to the jazz 3 times this season already.
:shake:

Small possibility of playing Hous, and den. And I can assure you if ever I do play any one of those, it will be less than 5k.

I'd like to hear your thoughts on that Denver line either in PM or forum. It seems like a joke to me.

- BeLIEve

I'd like to hear your thoughts on that Denver line either in PM or forum. It seems like a joke to me.

- BeLIEve

Quite simple, I don;'t see anyone in Jazz lineup being able to match melo and a.i.s output. And I don't see them resting till they clinch a spot.

I believe Williams WONT play. Williams is everything to that team. I have the Nuggets as -4.5 favorites. Jazz wont be able to keep up with Denver running.

Just my kinda day!!!!!!:hairout: :hairout:

After putting in my minny wager Game went otb and now KG's Out!!!!

New Minny tank variant, the 3rd period, not the fourth. Trash team.

I sure hope Indy cashes for you all.

Playoff run Bankroll:

$90,500 ( 23-9)

Somebody asked me why I always bet big, The thing is I always start small and build up from there. I'm pretty confident when I wager thus the amounts.

ind-4.0 16500-15000 ( Originally 30k, but cut it in half)

-- Cause I'm a sucker for fools gold!

that was close:cheers:

Playoff run Bankroll:

$108,500 ( 26-10)

Should have went with my balls on the ind play. A win is a win

Back