DuY's Game of the Year Pick!!!!!!!!!!!!

renew orleans said:
Maybe I'll add more to mine, already played for 2 units, go big or go home?

why is everybody on this? isnt denver on the road? atlanta is good whats goin on i dont know bout

Supersav said:
why is everybody on this? isnt denver on the road? atlanta is good whats goin on i dont know bout

More or less a situation spot for Denver...blew a big lead to the Hawks last time they played, revenge factor

Plus Big Al said it'll be a 4-5 unit play, and he just simply doesn't lose those :drinking:

yep DuY musta move the line up on Pinny its now -4 -122 !!

Captain Slap A Hoe said:
More or less a situation spot for Denver...blew a big lead to the Hawks last time they played, revenge factor

Plus Big Al said it'll be a 4-5 unit play, and he just simply doesn't lose those :drinking:
whats Big AL name on here

just coming over from 'that other site' but have been meaning to ask you DuY, where in the philippines are you at? I travel to Manila (Makati) on business every other month. Maybe grab a few San Miguels somewhere other than Strums or the Pen and would actually like to catch a game since I usually work US hours while there...

Up to what # is it still good to take Denver? at pinny it's jumped to -4.5 now. Will this just be a blow out?

off the board at my book damn duy why couldnt u wait to slam it hard lol

GL Duy think you got a good bet...

just a warning to all these posters with 1 post, etc, who are lining up praying for this line to come out at their boooks...

ain't no such thing as a free lunch...B.A.R. and Duy are gonna be fine if this pick doens't hit-make sure you will be too

Well said Seabass
Peace_5.gif

GL to everyone on their plays tommorow...this looks to be a big one for us all.
clover.gif

Ok here's the thought behind it:

I'm not someone who really cares about stats so much, but this game has Revenge written all over it. First, Hawks won a heart breaker over Nuggets a couple of nights ago, then came the ass fucking Denver took from the mavs.

Now let's look at the Team as a whole. Hawks are playing their first game at home after a pretty long road trip, which usually puts a team in a bad spot. Nuggets on the other hand has 3 days to recompose and focus on this game.

Moving on, I really doubt Joe Johnson will play this game, and even if he does how effective he will be. May I remind you, he's the team's only TRUE offensive option, while Nuggets boast a starting 5 unit that avg. DD in scoring.

Some of you might argue that Pachulia has improved a lot and has become another consistent scoring option. It might be true, but I think his late struggles wont be he,lp by the fact that Camby will be on him. Here are his stats the last few outings:

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1 border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg1 vAlign=top><TH> </TH><TH>OPP</TH><TH>MIN</TH><TH>PTS</TH><TH>TREB</TH><TH>AST</TH><TH>TO</TH><TH>STL</TH><TH>BLK</TH></TR><TR class=bg2><TD>12/01</TD><TD>CLE</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>20</TD><TD>11</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1</TD></TR><TR class=bg2><TD>12/03</TD><TD>POR</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>12</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>0</TD></TR><TR class=bg2><TD>12/05</TD><TD>SEA</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>10</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>0</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#f0f0f0><TD class="" vAlign=top>12/06</TD><TD class="" vAlign=top align=middle colSpan=8>Did Not Play</TD></TR><TR class=bg2><TD>12/08</TD><TD>LAL</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>12</TD><TD>9</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD></TR><TR class=bg2><TD>12/10</TD><TD>SAC</TD><TD>24</TD><TD>9</TD><TD>9</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

As for Josh Smith, and Marvin Williams I just think they have potentials, but saying they're good enough is just a hype.

There you have it, my Game of the Year for 2006.

Questions are always welcome.
clover.gif

By the way the latest Info on JOe Johnson. :

According to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, Hawks G Joe Johnson (calf) is hopeful that he can play Tuesday vs. Denver after missing Sunday's game. Johnson said the injury had bothered him for more than a week, but became more troublesome after the Hawks' Friday night loss in Los Angeles to the Lakers. "It was hurting during the Denver game (Wednesday) but we had a couple days off before we played the Lakers so I had a chance to rest it," Johnson said. "But during the Lakers game it was on fire. And after the game it swelled up on me and really starting causing me problems."
(Updated 12/11/2006).

lfhlaw said:
Up to what # is it still good to take Denver? at pinny it's jumped to -4.5 now. Will this just be a blow out?

Anything above 5.0, I would confirm the status of JJ first. I'm actually thinking of midlling if this hits 6.

Seabass said:
GL Duy think you got a good bet...

just a warning to all these posters with 1 post, etc, who are lining up praying for this line to come out at their boooks...

ain't no such thing as a free lunch...B.A.R. and Duy are gonna be fine if this pick doens't hit-make sure you will be too

I agree, Only bet what you can afford to lose.

Uhhhhhhhh I wanna upload more money to my account to put on Denver but I can't force myself to do it :(

I also can't sleep, or study for my final

*shoots self*

ALL IN Player......TABLE 1......GL brotha I wanted to get some but you may of drove it up on me -4.5 @ -136 currently but I am rooting for ya bigtime.....if it hangs around 5 i may have to throw a couple dimes myself:spank: :spank: get all up in tha pink !!

I like the pick. I sure hope we win it, bro, for your sake. I don't bet that much of my stack, ever.

but I am with you on the pick, so good luck tonight, bro.

Buy your wife something nice for xmas out of the cash you make on this one, lol.

GL bro.

DuY! said:
I'm single, and commited to none

My mistake, I always thought the girl in your avatar was your wife.

No wonder you can afford to bet 20k on a game when most are betting $200..lol

:cheers:

Dude,

I hope these Nugs Pull through for us, I went down a layed a whole unit on this play, you know Im not big ballin like you are so 1 unit is a big play for me. hehehahaha. Good luck Dude.

great job DuY - hope the 1st half didn't kill you, I lost 1Q and 1H but won for the game to basically break even

Excellent play DuY, and I also noticed your always getting your plays in early and getting the best possibly lines. This is definetely a sign on a great capper.

Good work.

Back