DuY's Early monday Pick!!!!!!!!

DuY!

CTG's Pimp
YTD: 3-4 (-9.2 units)

Bankroll: 25.8 units

Utah-1.5 15.8 units

Really like what I have seen from Jazz playing at home lately. Det on the other hand has been up and down. They struggled to put away Memphis for 3 quarters. One weakness Which I saw from Ston's is their front court. Mcdyess Who is their lone reasonable bench player looks old. on the other hand, Utah's backcourt has been pretty impressive lately. With Kirilenko, boozer, and okur ave close to 15ppg each. Sheed is still sheed, but it seems to me, he's a walking time bomb. 3 techs in 2 games? Never know what to expect from him. As for the back court, Billups and rip is has'nt lost a step, but I'm pretty impressed With what I've seen from Jazz's guards.

In conclusion:

I think Back court match up is pretty even. What wins this game is how well the Big men play.

yeah i like it detroit has been getting pushed around inside... warrick has his way with them for a huge night... so imagine wut AK and Boozer do against them... fisher is really helping this team tick along too..perfect fit

im a piston fan (rarely ever bet against them) and im strongly contemplating goin against them 2maro... wanna hear what bar has to say about that game b4 i pull the trigger.... like the pick tho

Ballsy play. I had Utah against Detroit at the Delta.C. a couple of seasons back, nice come from behind win it was. BOL DuY:cheers:

BossUp said:
im a piston fan (rarely ever bet against them) and im strongly contemplating goin against them 2maro... wanna hear what bar has to say about that game b4 i pull the trigger.... like the pick tho

I'm sure I'm not gonna be big Als favorite person at the moment. :smiley_acbe:

Adding:

Bucks+6.5 5 units

Not gonna be a hypocrite. I've read some of the best reasoning to take them tonight. In other words, I'm tailing this pick!

Back