Dunk Contest

twinkie13

In transit, arriving late.
Gordon was robbed. Look, Lavine was nice but Gordon KILLED it. 2 dunks shoulda been 60s.

It was fun again tonight in the championship round.

I actually feel bad for Gordon.

i do not feel bad for a guy that will bank like 80 million in his career, nothing to sweat
he lost a dunk contest

Lol you think Gordon will make 80 million?? $40 million if he's remotely lucky if you're talking just salary.

He had the two best dunks of the night and lost. The way the contest is judged in the final round is wrong. They should have the final two do their two dunks and let the five judges vote on which guy was better. 3 out of 5 wins. Gordon was robbed and everyone knows it. Even Lavine. Best dunk contest I've seen though. Great night for the NBA.

Until dunk goes back to the Dominique days, it's just something we change the channel on

I actually tuned in for the 3pt this year but didn't watch anything after it. That contest isn't interesting except to NBA people...the old rules where you get a try and miss...that was fun. I don't really know anyone that watched the dunks tonight, several watched the 3pt because of Curry. But dunk is dead til the rules make it interesting.

hmm nbafan...
he is 20 yrs old right now
he will make 12.5 million for sure
that means he needs to make another 67.5 million the rest of his career.
or remotely lucky as u say to make another 27.5 million over his career, again he is 20.. and yeah the clowns in the nba do not pay on potential and yeah there is not a new nba deal in the works to pay these fucking rejects even more money.. and u suck their cocks..
so yeah he will make what i said and he will blow out of the water what u said
hell he just need likes 10 good games like jeremy lin and he will cash.. and thats not counting endorsements
stick to dominos pizza
and sammy dalemberts revenge child

Last edited by a moderator:
Um did you watch KJ or are you just being salty? That was the best dunk contest I've ever seen. The world disagrees with you and your circle of friends. Check Twitter.

Yeah he's 20. You think plays 15 years? I don't. Hopefully he gets some endorsements out of this.

Um did you watch KJ or are you just being salty? That was the best dunk contest I've ever seen. The world disagrees with you abc your circle of friends. Check Twitter.

No LOL

I was with people who changed the fucking channel. Who's salty again...real life wins in this world, not fucking twitterverse

No LOL

I was with people who changed the fucking channel. Who's salty again...real life wins in this world, not fucking twitterverse

Real life? Nothing about any all star festivities is about real life. You're saying that the dunk contest sucked. It did not.

Real life? Nothing about any all star festivities is about real life. You're saying that the dunk contest sucked. It did not.

You questioned me there turbo, and I know that in real life, right in front of my eyes, people changed the channel and didn't watch that. What are you getting at here?

spencer hawes 4 yr 23 mill

koustas koufas 4 yr 33 mill

larry sanders get 11 mill this yr.. not steve sanders from 90210 some larry sanders cat

You questioned me there turbo, and I know that in real life, right in front of my eyes, people changed the channel and didn't watch that. What are you getting at here?

Um what I'm getting at is your circle of friends is a small sample size to the millions of other people that watched and were amazed at what they saw. No need to get so hostile

amazed at what they saw

see what amazes u does not amaze many

giddy school girl

Um what I'm getting at is your circle of friends is a small sample size to the millions of other people that watched and were amazed at what they saw. No need to get so hostile

And I think your millions is a cute sample size

Who the fuck watched that. I take issue to you calling my circle of friends a small sample size. They are likely larger a sample than whatever loser circle you're in at the moment. Seriously dude?

Get the fuck over yourself, I was trying to give you a chance but gtfo with your douchebag arrogance. Um. You. Are. Fucking. Wrong.

And I think your millions is a cute sample size

Who the fuck watched that. I take issue to you calling my circle of friends a small sample size. They are likely larger a sample than whatever loser circle you're in at the moment. Seriously dude?

Get the fuck over yourself, I was trying to give you a chance but gtfo with your douchebag arrogance. Um. You. Are. Fucking. Wrong.

You completely misunderstood what I was saying. As usual whatever you see me post comes off as a major Dick voice in your head.

How AWESOME is you sample size, so much bigger than mine. This oughta be great.

You completely misunderstood what I was saying. As usual whatever you see me post comes off as a major Dick voice in your head.

That's not true, you said something fucking stupid and got pissy about it, so reap what you sow

How AWESOME is you sample size, so much bigger than mine. This oughta be great.

Youre judging the dunk contest on the fact that your friends changed the channel. That's the point. You didn't even watch it. That's the point. Watch it and tell me you weren't impressed then that's good with me. It has nothing to do with my "sample size". When you see girls on Twitter tweeting about the dunk contest that should tell you something

Gordon's dunk where he brought it above his head then down and the jam was sick too. And the one with the mascot going in circles on the hoverboard was nuts. His creativity was great IMO

Not going to spend any more time on it

Need to go back to three dunks, three tries

Gordon ripped it. Doesn't matter who wins he made a name for himself tonight.

Great dunk contest. :cheers3:

:shake:

Probably the first one I've watched in 5-7 years, glad I did, it was tremendous. Brought some life back to the dunk contest, doubtful it brings it back to what it once was, but it was fun for a night.

It was a great contest. I'll say it - it was the best ever. People are scared to say that when Dominique/MJ is the alternative. But, this was better. If these weren't two (practically) no-name players, everyone would be saying the same thing. If it was Lebron vs Curry tonight with the same dunks as Gordon and Lavine, the whole world would be all over this.

#NBA slam dunk contest winner Zach LaVine receives $105,000

Zach makes $26,200 per each regular season game in 15/16 season.

Shit was so obvious even Skip is right for once:

"Air Gordon got robbed. On creativity and degree of difficulty, he clearly was better than Zach LaVine."

What was wild about the final round was each dunk was being made on the first try. No misses, just fire.

What was wild about the final round was each dunk was being made on the first try. No misses, just fire.

Now you're on to why the competition should change back to how it was, because that should be worth everything...great dunks have been there the last several years, but when you're allowed to miss, the intensity just isn't interesting. Bring it back!

Back