Duetsche Bank Championship..

• Thread starter Thread starter abcs
  • Start date Start date
This sucks. Great tourney and I gotta leave in 30 minutes. Guess I'll record the back 9 and hope not to hear results till I can watch it after Clemson-FSU

This sucks. Great tourney and I gotta leave in 30 minutes. Guess I'll record the back 9 and hope not to hear results till I can watch it after Clemson-FSU

Where ya goin?

Lmao on the herd today.. they were sayin that loss to app st was the worst thing that could happen to ohio st fans.

Family event

That was a HUGE putt for Phil. Thats what hurt him after the wrist injury was his putting even more than the driving. Now, his stroke looks pure as hell.

4 Australians in the top 9.. none named Adam Scott, would have never guessed that considering he plays well here.

Both guys dropped bombs on the par 5's..

I had orbelhoser last week.. he plays tough courses really well, When healthy he is easily top 20.

I really like this playoff format. Perfect for tour so far. Huge, crowded leaderboard last week. This week their two marque names grouped together for 3 rounds and both in contention. Thats huge. The thing is you rarely see Phil, Tiger in same tourney two weeks in a row. Now, you get it three times and a lot of buzz will be generated after today heading into next week.

Preach on BAR. Tiger needs to birdie here, or else he will really have to dig deep. Also great to play in these big markets. I was shocked to see the low tv ratings last week, it was still a strong board. Just proves how much the tour needs Tiger.

Orbelhoser in 43 tournies the past 2 years has 20 top 25's and only 3 mc.. only 1 this year and i think part of that was back when he was injured. Also has nice finishes in the majors and won at pebble.. guy is a stud

Sick bunker shot by Phil.. this is good stuff.

Last week should have drew higher. Great tourney even sans Tiger.

I know some of the guys that live out West are not too happy with the playoffs being all east of Mississippi.

Gotta love Johnny Miller who just loves to hear himself talk. Always asks rhetorical questions, then goes right roger.. right gary ..

Still love his honesty though.

Bonus for NBC getting three extra tournies on TV nowadays. Johnny cracks me up.

No doubt NBC definitely played CBS gettin the final 3 events. Especially a sporting event like this on a monday. HUGE RATINGS :cheers:

Johnny is just like us with the smartass comments, the problem with him is he thinks every putt is an easy one.

Cabrera now 4 over on the round.. Keep on shaving strokes bud. :drinking:

Wetterich is a monster, im still on tilt with him when he was leading the masters after round 2. Then lost to couples in the matchup bet, after couples made the cut on the number.

3 - 2 +1.5 units
golf7.gif

Not bad, not good.. was expecting better things, I noticed a few trends the past 2 tournies, that I hope I can capitalize on at the BMW. Good to be back though. :cheers:

yes it is Ray...Brian is just frugal tho ;)

Would rather win big or lose big.. Past 5 weeks or so its been up a week down a week.. That's no fun. Earlier this year it was 2 or 3 big weeks and 1 down week. Lookin for one of them +8 or +9 unit weeks to happen soon.

Back