Dud's undrafted ballers who will make rosters

• Thread starter Thread starter dudleysdad
  • Start date Start date
Here you go dwoww.
bruce Johnson who is on my list from page one, center from Maine. Makes the birds roster, might make him into a Guard

Nothing personal Lar, just always should be able to laugh at yourself

Agreed, I do often.

The dudes who like to rock out to douchey music, and wear douchey clothes should be the ones you're addressing....tho they'll look back in a few years and be able to laugh..it's all in due time.

Agreed, I do often.

The dudes who like to rock out to douchey music, and wear douchey clothes should be the ones you're addressing....tho they'll look back in a few years and be able to laugh..it's all in due time.

You argue the other side in every thread just bc you love arguing, you hate everything that is at all popular because you are a smug hipstet who takes himself incredibly seriously & whenever u get called out, you tell that person to "lighten up." You are the know it all guy who tries so hard to be different, smug & intelligent that you end up being just as big of a cliche as someone wearing an Express button down at a Tiesto concert. Thats the problem, you act like you are smarter & better than everyone that you just end up coming off like a character from Portlandia. Am I going to listen to EDM in 5 years? Who knows. Sure I look back & laugh at some of the styles I wore & music I like, but so does everybody. Hell, look at the 80's. But at least I can just enjoy things without being cynical & taking myself too seriously out of fear that the shirt Im wearing or track on my playlisy might not be cool anymore in 2023.

Basically, you are the applesauce guy from good will hunting...nothing wrong with that, you gotta do you, im sure you enjoy vineyards & coffe shops as much as I enjoy nightclubs & protein shakes. Thats completely fine to have your own way of life, i mean it when i say ppl ahould just be who they are, just dont think you are even the slightest bit better or wiser than anyone else who doesnt.

Now if you excuse me im about to get off my train to NYC. Theres a swanky sushi spot & an awful bro bar calling my name!

Lol, you go D-Woww, do you feel empowered now? Lololololol.

Good grief are you a douche bag.

There's a whole bunch of guys on here who don't agree with "the masses" or whatever the hell you're trying to talk about. Many of them just don't have the desire to post it, don't want to hurt someone's feelings, etc. I'm not that guy, I'm gonna voice my opinion and call out people who are douche bags. So, there's a whole bunch of applesauce guys out there D-Woww, they just make fun of you behind your back...I'll do it to your face. What ya gonna do Danny boy, hit me with a protein shake?

The best part of your diatribe is you calling me a hipster....hahahahaha. Clearly you don't have that good of a read on things if you think that's even remotely close to being true. Coffee shops and vineyards? Ummm, nope and nope. Hahahahahaha.

Lol, you go D-Woww, do you feel empowered now? Lololololol.

Good grief are you a douche bag.

There's a whole bunch of guys on here who don't agree with "the masses" or whatever the hell you're trying to talk about. Many of them just don't have the desire to post it, don't want to hurt someone's feelings, etc. I'm not that guy, I'm gonna voice my opinion and call out people who are douche bags. So, there's a whole bunch of applesauce guys out there D-Woww, they just make fun of you behind your back...I'll do it to your face. What ya gonna do Danny boy, hit me with a protein shake?

The best part of your diatribe is you calling me a hipster....hahahahaha. Clearly you don't have that good of a read on things if you think that's even remotely close to being true. Coffee shops and vineyards? Ummm, nope and nope. Hahahahahaha.

so what one wears & listens to makes them a douche in your opinion? You are showing you are exactly who i thought u were, contrary to your post.

so what one wears & listens to makes them a douche in your opinion? You are showing you are exactly who i thought u were, contrary to your post.
Sure it does
i know this dude who when he golfs he dresses like Ricky fowler.. Nuff said

And lol at you considering this as "saying it to my face." Over the internet is not to my face. Classic internet tough guy.

I genuinely got no beef w u Lareux. Were just different. In the real world I wouldnt step to u or be a dick to u or talk shit like i am here, i just wouldnt associate with you. Believe this tho; anyone who has ever actually spent time w me knows im not a douche or anything like that, i just hate when ppl make that assumption based on the fact that i fucking drink & dance at clubs that play music that u dont like

How did this all happen over an undrafted free agents thread?
lol

And lol at you considering this as "saying it to my face." Over the internet is not to my face. Classic internet tough guy.

No, I wasn't being a tough guy at all. I was just saying I would say it to your face if we knew each other in person. As in, I'm not the type of dude to just talk behind someone's back, I'll just let ya know how I feel in person.

I genuinely got no beef w u Lareux. Were just different. In the real world I wouldnt step to u or be a dick to u or talk shit like i am here, i just wouldnt associate with you. Believe this tho; anyone who has ever actually spent time w me knows im not a douche or anything like that, i just hate when ppl make that assumption based on the fact that i fucking drink & dance at clubs that play music that u dont like

That's not where the assumption is coming from.

Watch it larry
dwoww lifts n likes protein shakes
he will break u

When I golf I wear a collared shirt untucked and a fucking massive set of balls

You argue the other side in every thread just bc you love arguing, you hate everything that is at all popular because you are a smug hipstet who takes himself incredibly seriously & whenever u get called out, you tell that person to "lighten up." You are the know it all guy who tries so hard to be different, smug & intelligent that you end up being just as big of a cliche as someone wearing an Express button down at a Tiesto concert. Thats the problem, you act like you are smarter & better than everyone that you just end up coming off like a character from Portlandia. Am I going to listen to EDM in 5 years? Who knows. Sure I look back & laugh at some of the styles I wore & music I like, but so does everybody. Hell, look at the 80's. But at least I can just enjoy things without being cynical & taking myself too seriously out of fear that the shirt Im wearing or track on my playlisy might not be cool anymore in 2023.

80's ruled... fwiw

When I golf I wear a collared shirt untucked and a fucking massive set of balls

Yep, untucked for me as well. A little bit restrictive when the shirt is tucked in, probably more mental than anything though.

80's ruled... fwiw

So did the 90s, but the clothes we wore were hideous. My wife always cracks on 'us' when she sees styles/fashion from the late 80s/early 90s...it's pretty bad too, there's no rebuttal to be made. By the time she was in high school (in like 1999) people woke the hell up and stopped wearing those awful clothes.

And the haircuts from that era...oh the awful/horrible/odd haircuts that were 'in' back then. The lines in the side of your head like the Boz, the mullets, the tails (remember the fucking tail?), the feathered look, the mushroom cut, the bowl cut, some dudes got fucking perms. God it was bad. So bad it was good.

So did the 90s, but the clothes we wore were hideous. My wife always cracks on 'us' when she sees styles/fashion from the late 80s/early 90s...it's pretty bad too, there's no rebuttal to be made. By the time she was in high school (in like 1999) people woke the hell up and stopped wearing those awful clothes.

And the haircuts from that era...oh the awful/horrible/odd haircuts that were 'in' back then. The lines in the side of your head like the Boz, the mullets, the tails (remember the fucking tail?), the feathered look, the mushroom cut, the bowl cut, some dudes got fucking perms. God it was bad. So bad it was good.
Had a nice tail semi mullet age 11-12. Got little league pics to prove it

Yep, untucked for me as well. A little bit restrictive when the shirt is tucked in, probably more mental than anything though.
I tuck and pull my pants up near my tits, very comfy

I like Pig Howard getting a chance to make the Raiders squad but damn aren't they deep at WR?

Back