dudleys plays

• Thread starter Thread starter dudleysdad
  • Start date Start date
D

dudleysdad

nice 3-1 last week with a little ML win on Miss St
see if I can keep it up

Appy State +19.5 too many points GSo 34- Appy 20

over 61 UCLA/ASU two back up qb's most likely starting, leads everyone to think under, well this total is probably high for a reason. UCLA 38-31

Northwestern +10, small ML-just a hunch on this one, I dont think PSU is that good. NW 24-20

over 41.5 Texas/Kansas- Texas finally breaks out a but on offense vs. a crap team, but the crap KU team will try and compete here vs. a big named opponent. Texas 33- 17

may add more later

thanks guys
I did not see any of the app st game, I see I lost by a half pt. I only saw the score a few times during the game and every time App st was covering lol
anyone watch the game? wondering if it was a shitty loss

nice 3-1 last week with a little ml win on miss st
see if i can keep it up

appy state +19.5 too many points gso 34- appy 20
lost by a point basically, did not see any of game to comment

over 61 ucla/asu two back up qb's most likely starting, leads everyone to think under, well this total is probably high for a reason. Ucla 38-31
easy over winner
northwestern +10, small ml-just a hunch on this one, i dont think psu is that good. Nw 24-20
easy winner, wish i went bigger on ml
over 41.5 texas/kansas- texas finally breaks out a but on offense vs. A crap team, but the crap ku team will try and compete here vs. A big named opponent. Texas 33- 17
charlie weis is a joke, played the game to not get blown out. Ku in the red zone multiple times got nothing. I knew it was over when ku had 4th and 3 from the texas 37 and decided to punt. You are at home and have a down texas program, go all out guys, nahh. Easy loser
may add more later
hit the over in tenn/geo winner

4-2 including the ml play

Back