Dub's bowl thread

UCF one guy short on rush of Brisett in 1H. 4 getting there but not closing. Think that gets adjusted 2H.

[TABLE="class: user-account-info"]
<tbody>[TR="class: Tr1"]
[TH]Internet[/TH]
[TH] Spread
Ticket # 301932393-1
[/TH]
[TD="align: center"] 12/26/14 8:00 PM[/TD]
[TD="align: left"] NCAA /Football [/TD]
[TD="align: left"] 2nd Half [#226] CENTRAL FLORIDA (N) -1½ -110 [ vs NC STATE][/TD]
[TH] 3,300/3,000[/TH]
[TD="align: center"] 12/26/14
9:42 PM[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

[TABLE="class: user-account-info"]
<tbody>[TR="class: Tr1"]
[TH]Internet[/TH]
[TH] Spread
Ticket # 301932393-1
[/TH]
[TD="align: center"] 12/26/14 8:00 PM[/TD]
[TD="align: left"] NCAA /Football[/TD]
[TD="align: left"] 2nd Half [#226] CENTRAL FLORIDA (N) -1½ -110 [ vs NC STATE][/TD]
[TH] 3,300/3,000[/TH]
[TD="align: center"] 12/26/14
9:42 PM[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]
:shake:

Not a fan of penn st...bc should pull this one out..in a field goal kicking match

Happen to have any insight on the total, Patrick?

seeing 40.. No real insight Mags other than the obvious stuff. I think the number is dead on unless of course we get a couple big plays or short fields.. I'd slightly lean the over

Heading out for the NY day games as
well Tee. I know you know both squads real well. Biggest game in the recent history for the Gophers

Heading out for the NY day games as
well Tee. I know you know both squads real well. Biggest game in the recent history for the Gophers

Ya Marlo. follow both teams closely. This is two sided. I really like the matchup but dude, the situation is so tasty. thus TU+.. and after I grab some ML it will be 2nd or 3rd biggest bet of the year.. As you mention--- this is Minny's Rosebowl and Jerry Kill will get every single ounce of effort out of these kids you can imagine.. Similar to Iowa game in which they were also geeked up and I called that one on these pages,,,, wasn't even close.. Then Mizzou, their Superbowl was the SEC championship game and, we saw what happened there.. Next up, fucking Minnesota ice fishermen? fuck that.... I don't play the card often but a few know my son is a senior at Mizzou and has several friends on the fb team.. Trust me, this is not a game anyone in Columbia is eager to play.. And IMO even if Mizzou came with effort, Minny has many ways do beat this flawed squad.. and its not like Mizzou's biggest strength (edge rush) is a big fucking secret.. Watch the Iowa film again and replay gameplan against a similarly flat opponent....... And I will say this again--- even if Mizzou doesn't come out flat, which I seriously doubt, I still like my bet a lot

SEC>Big Ten? That will be a key capping angle for many sheep I will be sitting next to at the Mandalay Bay sports book.. Well, Mizzou did lose to a big ten team at home who didnt win a single Big Ten conference game, so there's that..:hypnosis:

pretty sure:

Cinn2H -2; 4 units..

very invested in cinn now.

keep playing man to man VT... Gunner may go for 500.. eventually the points will catch up

gotta, gotta.

I will count this as just an add to game bet as it is the exact same number.. So one win, or one loss:

BC 2H -2.5, 3 units

play a little hockey here and there... All situational plays on a few teams I follow.. I am far from a hockey guy but I do OK on a selective basis.. fwiw

Blues off troubling road trip back at home where they dominate the Stars

Blues 3way -105; medium

M5 in Vehas will be cool. Not too many 2 legged fox on the planet that do not swoon for the lead singer there.

Interesting note. I just saw them last weekend here in NO for a debutante party. An extremely wealthy family(as you can imagine) had them play for their daughter's debut....enjoyable act. Then at around 3am, Wiz Khalifa as a night cap....rumor is anywhere from 4-5 million for this party. WOW. Different kind of money there.

GL this bowl season

M5 in Vehas will be cool. Not too many 2 legged fox on the planet that do not swoon for the lead singer there.

Interesting note. I just saw them last weekend here in NO for a debutante party. An extremely wealthy family(as you can imagine) had them play for their daughter's debut....enjoyable act. Then at around 3am, Wiz Khalifa as a night cap....rumor is anywhere from 4-5 million for this party. WOW. Different kind of money there.

GL this bowl season

twink- love you man but gotta tell ya this old man (who tries to keep current with young bride) didn't catch more than 3 or 4 words of the post.. lol

and this--- that BC loss stung bad... and have to admit -- I forgot the BC kicking situation was that bad.. Can you believe that? A guy who caps games pretty deep and kicks out everything that kinda looks bad... Fuck man.. and somewhere in the middle of the game I said to my son that I missed that element badly and it will probably cost me... And when it did, I just shook my head and knew the gambling gods were making a point... Pretty embarrassing tbh.. Not sure I'll have much time to post much while in vegas.. But good luck to all... I will be very heavy many ways Golden gophers..

and this--- that BC loss stung bad... and have to admit -- I forgot the BC kicking situation was that bad.. Can you believe that? A guy who caps games pretty deep and kicks out everything that kinda looks bad... Fuck man.. and somewhere in the middle of the game I said to my son that I missed that element badly and it will probably cost me... And when it did, I just shook my head and knew the gambling gods were making a point... Pretty embarrassing tbh.. Not sure I'll have much time to post much while in vegas.. But good luck to all... I will be very heavy many ways Golden gophers..
Love it bro. BOL on the action and have a great time in sin city.

:cheers3:

Back