Dub's bowl thread

tee*dub

Head of Loggerhead Turtle Society
I'll Try to make this an active thread. Headed to Vegas for New Years with mrs dub this year. Typically do Super Bowl in Vegas and still might but can't pass the New Year's Day lineup up. Like a bunch of games--- and mrs Dub likes Maroon Five (playing at Mandalay bay)-- so it's a date. I got a great gal and we got Vegas down. Most guys hate taking their gal to Vegas. Not me. She balances me. Lol

locked in plays:

minny +6, 8 units (will be on ML at some point also)
SGU +3.5, 5 units

add:

ULL +2 ; 4 units WIN
NC -3, -120; 4u LOSS
illy/LTech over 54.5, 4 units
LOSS
nc 2h -3.5, -115, big. 6 units
WIN
UCF 2H -1.5, 6 units
LOSS
BC -2.5, 5 units (added 3 units 2H at same number, so now 8 units)
Cinn -2.5, 6 units
LOSS
Cinn2H -2; 4 units.. LOSS
Miami 1H under 31, -105; 3 units WIN
Mia 2h -3.5; 4 units
WIN

Last edited:
Vegas is great with the boys or the wife. Just took the wife there in Sep - already planning a trip back in April. Enjoy and good luck. Any thoughts on the Buckeyes?

Vegas is great with the boys or the wife. Just took the wife there in Sep - already planning a trip back in April. Enjoy and good luck. Any thoughts on the Buckeyes?

I like both dogs in the playoff. I keep losing money betting against Alabama tho..I have them rated much lower than most and I think TCU would have beat them. gonna wait for market to settle before entering those games.. wont be big plays tho unless I figure something else out. prolly have a little ML on both as I think one of those dogs wins SU.. GL

happy holidays to you and your family tee..hope you have a great bowl season.

not sure anyone is around or cares, but I'd look at Matt Mitrione -120 in UFC Fox 13 tonight.. First grapple of main card... Some small dogs plays littered later in the card but Mitrione is a significant UFC play for dub---fwiw..

Big night for fist to head sports tonight...:popcorn:

not sure anyone is around or cares, but I'd look at Matt Mitrione -120 in UFC Fox 13 tonight.. First grapple of main card... Some small dogs plays littered later in the card but Mitrione is a significant UFC play for dub---fwiw..

easy winner bro... thanks for the post to confirm my initial thoughts on the fight

:shake:

easy as they come in this sport:stripper:

what else ya got in this card...

:popcorn:

nothing significant Mogo.. a few dog combinations but no real opinions-- mostly trying to scalp some bad numbers.. little stuff.. Mitrione was a big ass play for me and saw it coming for several weeks.. figured he would catch him early but to be honest Mitrione would have won easily on points as well.. As you heard in his post fight interview-- his only problem would come in a BJJ mistake, and he was staying well away from that even when he had him hurt.. game plan was very good and his recent fight experience suggested it

I'll Try to make this an active thread. Headed to Vegas for New Years with mrs dub this year. Typically do Super Bowl in Vegas and still might but can't pass the New Year's Day lineup up. Like a bunch of games--- and mrs Dub likes Maroon Five (playing at Mandalay bay)-- so it's a date. I got a great gal and we got Vegas down. Most guys hate taking their gal to Vegas. Not me. She balances me. Lol

locked in plays:

minny +6, 8 units (will be on ML at some point also)
SGU +3.5, 5 units

more to come..

BOL Tee. Heading there as well from the 27th - 31st with the wife and kids. My wife loves her some Adam Levine as well, so I got her and my son a pair of tix to the show on the 30th.

yes it is

GL the rest of the way tee

lean heavily the over in the New Orleans bowl also but missed the good early number so prolly pass.. Both teams can easily get in 30's tho IMO, and if abundance of short fields, much more

Also, fwiw, will have first significant play in CBB today.. Waiting, but game involved is 573/4...:badass:

GL Dub! looking forward to the CBB play! Iowa huh...go figure..lol. I think you know that program in sports more than any one else. :cheers3:

Also, fwiw, will have first significant play in CBB today.. Waiting, but game involved is 573/4...:badass:

glad I waited.. Don't get the move to two possessions in last hour, but I suspected it and I'll take it. Had Iowa st ML (posted in in game) vs this flawed Iowa team and would endorse the UNI ML today, but I'll take the points. I'm very selective on CBB this time of year so not gonna start a thread in CBB forum for just one play:

Northern Iowa +3.5, 4 units (that's a big play for CBB this time of year for me.)

Be happy to discuss if there is interest

Like anything in the big boys today?

Chargers big if Rivers looks OK.. Gonna wait as I have heard reports that he could be very limited.. No reason to think SF has anything at all today.. Think they mail it in.

UNI showed me a lot against VCU....excited to watch em today.

Ya I love them. Iowa will have to shoot lights out today to win and nothing tells me that could happen as it hasn't all year. (Even win at NC they shot really bad) Major backcourt problems in iowa city. That will be a problem again today IMO..

Don't get me wrong, Iowa has a very good front court and that alone will get them 9 or 10 wins in the Big Ten but the guard play against teams like UNI (and what we saw against ISU) will continue to be a problem.. MCaffrey always had good guard play at Sienna but for some reason struggled recruiting that position at Iowa. Ulis, at Kentucky but originally committed to Iowa, would have helped..

Appreciate the feedback, bro....wanted to hear it, been leaning under all day. Jumped on the buckets with ya, may want to look at Washington in pucks ;)

Back