Drama With Antonio Brown

Tomlin is brutal, guy should be canned. He's lost the locker room in addition to not knowing how to challenge plays call timeouts etc. He's the NFL James Franklin. How are Ben and AB a prominent pair for so long and have these issues after all these years. If Tomlin doesn't go then AB has to. Whatever the case, it's not working and hasn't worked in a while. Seems to be getting worse.

Brown is a cancer. No way any coach can keep the locker room if Brown stays and Tomlin goes. How could they? And I say that even if it were Belicheat coming in. You cannot let the patients run the insane asylum.

I don't think Tomlin is an elite coach by any stretch but I think he gets ripped on way too much and Ben seems to get a free pass over and over and over and over again.

Why is lying to protect a player a bad thing?

Not defending tomlin per say, I think it's pretty clear hes a players coach and has gone too far in placating his guys to the point where the inmates run the asylum

Its probably time for him to go, and I bet he succeeds in his new place as well

AB cant go, they would get a cap penalty of like 21m barnwell says, and they need to be maximizing the next few years before ben puts on his final walking boot and waddles away

But tomlin lying to the press about an internal issue isnt a bad thing, just because espn treats coaches lying to them as a bigger issue than assault on a woman, doesnt mean it is

You're supposed to keep this stuff in house, the locker room is a brotherhood, anyone who leaks stuff to the outside is a rat and needs to be dealt with

Pittsburgh media has turned against AB now after Tomlin's presser. Going to be hard to repair this mess.

It sure was a stupid vote
Yep.

JuJu in losses and ties: 60 for 783 and 4 TDs
Brown in losses and ties: 61 for 663 and 5 TDs

JuJu in wins: 51 for 643 and 3 TDs
Brown in wins: 43 for 634 and 10 TDs (1 less game)

Brown came up big in the wins. JuJu padded those losses a little more.

If Conner could've stayed healthy they probably would've voted for him to stick it to Bell. So it's really his fault.

Jacoby should have lowered his head and sent Tomlin to the moon.

Tomlin tries to be tribal. He has always been a fraud. That is why he curried favor with the ballers, cuz he had nothing as coach and little as college player. Total luck box in life.

What would Bellichick do? Dump them yesterday.

JuJu is cool as a cucumber for now. Like AB was. These guys are always cooler until they get paid and made out to be super heroes. Then it usually all changes. OBJ was cool too for a minute or two.

Should be focusing on a guy like Nuk Hopkins, who hasn't let fame get him by the ass. He's donating his playoff check to the 7 year old victim who got shot in Walmart and died. That's a man. AB has won me a lot of fantasy $ over the years, but I won't miss him if I never hear from him again. I remember when he was just a guy trying to make a name for himself at Central Michigan. F him.

Jacoby should have lowered his head and sent Tomlin to the moon.

Tomlin tries to be tribal. He has always been a fraud. That is why he curried favor with the ballers, cuz he had nothing as coach and little as college player. Total luck box in life.

What would Bellichick do? Dump them yesterday.
Brushchi said today BB would have dumped him 18 months ago. That's the difference.

Tomlin is brutal, guy should be canned. He's lost the locker room in addition to not knowing how to challenge plays call timeouts etc. He's the NFL James Franklin. How are Ben and AB a prominent pair for so long and have these issues after all these years. If Tomlin doesn't go then AB has to. Whatever the case, it's not working and hasn't worked in a while. Seems to be getting worse.

I’ll nevsr defend Tomlin in game but not sure how you can put on him the fact he has a jerkoff former rapist as his qb and a miserable selfish showboat at wr? And a gm that didn’t wanna pay their best player and let him sit out all year? Gl to the “disciplinary” who inharits this crew, how you really think it go over if some hard ass tried to coach these entitled douche bags??

Tomlin should get a lifetime achievement award for holding it together this long and seeing how he coaches for owners that smart enough to not play revolving door head coach he will prob get it by being there long as he pleases, as he should be. His resume way better than most.

The whole Oakland revamp is about developing a culture (moreso outside of the roster itself) and organization set up for winning. Doubt they would take Brown and he would probably self-destruct in Las Vegas

Back