DRAFTkings/FANduel week 12 discussion

• Thread starter Thread starter Gyno
  • Start date Start date
I cashed nicely this week. Not 25 nice though... did think after the fact that I really should be putting duplicates in. Finished 19th in a 250k and was 18 pts off 1st place with a couple mediocre scores (MCCoy/ARob/Reed). I too needed Barnidge in a couple entries but overall it was the best week I've had in fanduel.

won 25 grand this week on DK, needed Barnidge to get 9 more yards for a 6 figure score, he gets a touchdown, I win 1 of the $3 dollars, place 2nd in another, and top 5 the milly maker.

#skillgame.
that's great....didn't you also win $5K this year when you went to a game with your wife and hit the extra "0" by accident? if I recall correctly, you've had a wonderful year. In any case,:cheers3:

that's great....didn't you also win $5K this year when you went to a game with your wife and hit the extra "0" by accident? if I recall correctly, you've had a wonderful year. In any case,:cheers3:

i won a little over 5 grand on DK last week ( week before last) and then this weeks big score.

Yeah I misclicked for piles earlier this year. Been a upppp and downnnn year but overall extremely fortunate.

Told punit last night will try and post some theory's and strategy in this weeks thread.

i won a little over 5 grand on DK last week ( week before last) and then this weeks big score.

Yeah I misclicked for piles earlier this year. Been a upppp and downnnn year but overall extremely fortunate.

Told punit last night will try and post some theory's and strategy in this weeks thread.

ya, I might have to get into this.

Nice work buddy. From what I see you posting on Twitter you definitely do your homework.

Nice win Marlo, must have been quite a sweat Monday night.

If there is one piece of advice I can offer it is continue playing the contests you have been and dont all of a sudden put in 3x,4x,5x what you were previously just because of one big week. Ive had an uncanny ability of losing big the week after a big win due to lack of focus and trying to play more and bigger contests. Finally plugged that leak this year and have stayed consistent with my entries all year with just 1 bad week where my 50/50 lineup had 4 injuries

Nice win Marlo, must have been quite a sweat Monday night.

If there is one piece of advice I can offer it is continue playing the contests you have been and dont all of a sudden put in 3x,4x,5x what you were previously just because of one big week. Ive had an uncanny ability of losing big the week after a big win due to lack of focus and trying to play more and bigger contests. Finally plugged that leak this year and have stayed consistent with my entries all year with just 1 bad week where my 50/50 lineup had 4 injuries

It was an awesome sweat!

I agree with this 100%. I actually cashed out, and left about 2 grand in. Will try and keep doing what I have been doing.

I play alot of GPPs, and alot of cash.

by cash do you mean 1 on 1??

I do GPPs in hockey everyday and am always clashing with the same guys at the top... should I also be looking to play them as well? As I have rarely ever done so

Back