Draftkings/Fanduel week 10 discussion

• Thread starter Thread starter Gyno
  • Start date Start date
Not much going according to form today. Saving grace might be most people are in the same boat relying on D. Will, Starks, Cobb, Rodgers, McFadden, Robinson, Bortles, Forsett, D. Martin.

Thank goodness for Cousins, Reed, one or two others.

Did anyone do anything this week, I am still following despite cashing out. It looks like from mot lineups 1-2 guys fucked you guys over including d will, and starks.

Did anyone do anything this week, I am still following despite cashing out. It looks like from mot lineups 1-2 guys fucked you guys over including d will, and starks.
I got super lucky in my Fan Duel bet against some dude. That last second Gostkowski fg gave me a 105.86 to 105.76 win for $100. Had that been less then a 50 yd fg I would've lost. Got another lucky win in DK but was pretty much a wash this weekend.

I had $200 invested in DKs, $10 per lineup in 50-50s. I'm "winning" $160 going into tonight, but haven't looked closely enough to see how solid that is. My best lineup so far is 149.76 and done. I have 114 with Eifert going tonight in another, also have a lineup with Eifert and Shorts and another with the Bengals D. Will see how it plays out. If can walk away getting $100 back, I'd feel pretty lucky based on how this week went.

Can you guys answer what is a good, great, exceptional score?

For example
Under 90: Terrible
99-100: Bad
101-110: Okay
111-121: Decent
122-131: Not bad

Etc

Can someone do a chart for me.

Can you guys answer what is a good, great, exceptional score?

For example
Under 90: Terrible
99-100: Bad
101-110: Okay
111-121: Decent
122-131: Not bad

Etc

Can someone do a chart for me.

120 or less: not getting paid
120-150: depends on the week but scraping by most tournaments
150-200: fall somewhere in the middle of tourneys, if playing big ones likely cash out $30-60
200+: time to get excited, likely top tier payouts range $200-whatever
240+: Cha Ching top 1%

Feel like I won despite losing around 1k. That long gronk td saved my 50/50 lineup and avoided a -10k+ day

-10K day? Wow, you do play this shit for real huh?

Gronk salvaged me also from being completely out to having a pulse but only cause everyone else apparently did shit. I'm at 123.86 with Eiffert going tonight. Took a flyer on Amendola with the remaining 4K I had in my cap, Julian going out helped his cause.

-10K day? Wow, you do play this shit for real huh?

Gronk salvaged me also from being completely out to having a pulse but only cause everyone else apparently did shit. I'm at 123.86 with Eiffert going tonight. Took a flyer on Amendola with the remaining 4K I had in my cap, Julian going out helped his cause.

Yea I play for a living. Usually get between 10-20k in action each week

Do u play other sports? I was crushing mlb, and honestly wish I started in in the beginning of the year, and not a month after the all star break. I dabble in nhl and am hit or miss, and I never tried nba or ncaa stuff

Back