Dr. Bob INGAME and Discussion

D-Money - Good point. I have a friend who went UNDER 69 either yesterday evening or this morning.

Frankly, it's embarassing that a total move that much at this point in the year this early in the week. Are the wiseguys and their totals really putting up a better line than the bookmakers here and in Las Vegas?

By 10 points? Sheezus...

We could also take it as acknowledgement they did make a mistake and trying to get a handle on their risk . I dont have to tell you it might not even be alot of money moving it down. :shake:

L2 years the neb/KU game saw 46 and 55 totals . Which sailed way over ...

Neb offense really hasnt played that well all season. Hard to see them getting more then 35 . 31-24 sounds about right IMO ...:shake:

Nut: Mistake could be. Weather is the likely factor for the people continuing to pound it, despite getting it after the second and third moves. It's very unusual to not see someone sharp pounding it back up at this point so I'll assume it's weather related.

I don't care if they play in a blizzard - someone's power ratings have it at higher than 70 and it will get bet over by some sharp group before kickoff, rest assured of that...

RJ - I am not looking to take 14. I will prolly go to Pinny and take 13 -105 or maybe 13.5 -110 at Grande.

I made this game 7!

RJ - I am not looking to take 14. I will prolly go to Pinny and take 13 -105 or maybe 13.5 -110 at Grande.

I made this game 7!

I made it 8 myself. I really like it at 13 or 13' but if it's there, I'm going to buy the hook to be safe.

Nut: Mistake could be. Weather is the likely factor for the people continuing to pound it, despite getting it after the second and third moves. It's very unusual to not see someone sharp pounding it back up at this point so I'll assume it's weather related.

I don't care if they play in a blizzard - someone's power ratings have it at higher than 70 and it will get bet over by some sharp group before kickoff, rest assured of that...

I made this game 7!

I hear ya rex. I just think neither offense is very good and the defenses have been blasted mostly by top tier offenses. I could see someone getting a lead and really since I like NEB they have the better chance of running the ball anyway .

I guess even at 60/61 I dont see much value because dont think either offense is capable of fully exploiting the other defense. I dont think its cheap unless you see a 51 or 52 which will never happen.

Just passing on my thoughts . I love to be on the other side of a line move but if wind is the issue then this under has alot of value at anything higher then 56 IMO ...:cheers:

Looks like the carnage might be over - all quiet on the Western Front...

Check CIncy I suspect someone hit it . All the line moves popped up at my book at least 2 minutes before they hit the screens . I have WVU laying -6.5 which I dont see anywhere else but some -7-105 out there..

Something I will keep an eye on in the future its just hard to know every line and what is off . :shake:

I can tell which games are involved, and it looks like Rex nailed most of them. Only one I can tell that was mentioned here that was not a play was Cincy. Texas wasn't either.

My best guesses:

Nevada
Air Force
ULL

Less likely:

Clem
Ore State
UNM
Army
Iowa
GT
UL
Baylor

Possible:

TCU
Okla St
Ariz State
Syracuse
Indiana
Purdue
Arizona

Not bad - had 4 of his 3* plays in my top 7 guesses.
<!-- / message -->

nevada, ill, south carolina, army, clemson, usc, new mexico, utah, georgia, iowa

**i dont know which the plays and opinions are**

Back to the KU / Neb total move : found this -

RAPID CITY, S.D. – A wintry blast of punishing wind and more than 3 feet of snow in places pummeled the Northern Plains on Thursday, knocking out power to thousands and forcing highways to close. As much as 40 inches of snow fell in higher elevations of western South Dakota's Black Hills as the early season blizzard caused havoc. Drifts as deep as 6 feet covered roads in Spearfish.
"It's a raging blizzard out there," said Jeff Schild, a meteorologist with the National Weather Service office in Rapid City.
Weather problems halted or disrupted traffic on Interstates 80, 90 and 94 in the Dakotas, Nebraska and Wyoming.
In Rapid City, a wind gust of 78 mph was measured late Wednesday, and gusts of 60 mph were still being reported Thursday morning.
The snow came down — sideways might be a better description — at a rate of 3 inches an hour overnight. It slacked off to 1 to 2 inches per hour late Thursday morning, Schild said.
More than 10,000 customers lost power at some point in Nebraska and South Dakota.
In North Dakota, parts of Dunn County received about 9 inches of snow, the Weather Service said.
"The wind is blowing so hard it's hard to tell how much snow we got," said Terry Sarlsland, street superintendent in Bowman, N.D. "We got 4-foot drifts in some places."
Sharon Gjermundson, a postmaster in Taylor, N.D., said that about a foot of snow kept her from punching in at work Thursday, and that she and her husband were worried about their livestock.
"We hope all the cattle are OK," she said.

:shake:

just got in, assessing the bob damage

is anyone else surprised he wasnt on bama? seemed like that was his cup of tea and would have fit him perfectly

found this...

7 Best Bets this week and 3 Strong Opinions.
Rotation #113 Nevada (+1) 3-Stars at -1 or better, 2-Stars from -1 1/2 to -3 points.
Rotation #125 Illinois (-7) 2-Stars at -8 or less.
Rotation #136 South Carolina (-12) 3-Stars at -14 or less, 4-Stars at -11 or less, 2-Stars up to -16.
Rotation #147 Army (+11) 3-Stars at +10 or more, 2-Stars down to +7.
Rotation #155 Clemson (+5 1/2) 3-Stars at +4 or more, 2-Stars down to +3.
Rotation #194 USC (-21) 2-Stars at -21 or less.
Rotation #197 New Mexico (-3 1/2) 3-Stars at -4 or less, 2-Stars up to -6.
Thursday Strong Opinion - Rotation #112 Utah (+1 1/2) Strong Opinion at pick or underdog. 2-Star Best Bet at +3 or more.
Strong Opinion - Rotation #137 Georgia (-11) Strong Opinion at -11 or less.
Strong Opinion - Rotation #162 Iowa (+7 1/2) Strong Opinion at +7 or more.

------------------------

Yanks is glad he's already on Nevada. He doesn't have much interest in the Scary or UGA games this week. Any value on USC was lost long ago, as the line went from 17 to 21 the past 3 days...but even though the under's dropped 2 to 3 pts, he still likes that.
Looks like he missed out on NM, as he waited too long thinking about that game. He's already on TCU, so F utah...and that opinion.
With enough movement, Yanks may entertain a WMU play now...but not yet, as it hasn't moved much. And he's got no opinion on the Army game.
Penn St might become a play for Yanks now...especially if it comes below 7 pts. Unlikely...but if anything's gonna move a lot, Yanks hopes that's the one. And lastly, Yanks is pissed he really got the worst of the line with FSU...and may add a bit more on them at the 4 pts.

(sry for the 3rd person, lol...but getting you guys these bob plays.)

im happy I took SC and UGA last night but I'm still pissed at myself for not getting SC-10 when it was available.

I know RJ and Rex have this line at 7 and 8 and so I can't really fault them for making a play when they have 6-7 point variations from their lines, I do know I would have hammered any line at 7 or 8.

Yanks is glad he's already on Nevada. He doesn't have much interest in the Scary or UGA games this week. Any value on USC was lost long ago, as the line went from 17 to 21 the past 3 days...but even though the under's dropped 2 to 3 pts, he still likes that.
Looks like he missed out on NM, as he waited too long thinking about that game. He's already on TCU, so F utah...and that opinion.:36_11_6:
With enough movement, Yanks may entertain a WMU play now...but not yet, as it hasn't moved much. And he's got no opinion on the Army game.
Penn St might become a play for Yanks now...especially if it comes below 7 pts. Unlikely...but if anything's gonna move a lot, Yanks hopes that's the one. And lastly, Yanks is pissed he really got the worst of the line with FSU...and may add a bit more on them at the 4 pts.

haha yanks im with ya here.

ill agree with him on nevada but on utah GOOD FUCKING HEALTH bob:whip:

another reason to root for the frogs

i like this 3rd person thing. just dont get too mixed up and start posting on your OTHER handles we dont know about :)

Back to the KU / Neb total move : found this -

RAPID CITY, S.D. – A wintry blast of punishing wind and more than 3 feet of snow in places pummeled the Northern Plains on Thursday, knocking out power to thousands and forcing highways to close. As much as 40 inches of snow fell in higher elevations of western South Dakota's Black Hills as the early season blizzard caused havoc. Drifts as deep as 6 feet covered roads in Spearfish.
"It's a raging blizzard out there," said Jeff Schild, a meteorologist with the National Weather Service office in Rapid City.
Weather problems halted or disrupted traffic on Interstates 80, 90 and 94 in the Dakotas, Nebraska and Wyoming.
In Rapid City, a wind gust of 78 mph was measured late Wednesday, and gusts of 60 mph were still being reported Thursday morning.
The snow came down — sideways might be a better description — at a rate of 3 inches an hour overnight. It slacked off to 1 to 2 inches per hour late Thursday morning, Schild said.
More than 10,000 customers lost power at some point in Nebraska and South Dakota.
In North Dakota, parts of Dunn County received about 9 inches of snow, the Weather Service said.
"The wind is blowing so hard it's hard to tell how much snow we got," said Terry Sarlsland, street superintendent in Bowman, N.D. "We got 4-foot drifts in some places."
Sharon Gjermundson, a postmaster in Taylor, N.D., said that about a foot of snow kept her from punching in at work Thursday, and that she and her husband were worried about their livestock.
"We hope all the cattle are OK," she said.

:shake:

none of this is anywhere near lincoln. it's cold here, but not too bad. supposed to be a high of 40 on saturday, pretty windy, with a slight chance of rain.

none of this is anywhere near lincoln. it's cold here, but not too bad. supposed to be a high of 40 on saturday, pretty windy, with a slight chance of rain.

Thanks bro. I was just speculating and happen to see that come up on Yahoo. It was talking mostly about the Dakota's and just saw Nebraska mentioned in there thinking it might get there .

I think the wind is the real issue . The other day SI had no wind reported , then it was shifted to 15 MPH winds and looks like its stronger then that around 25-30 maybe more .....

Just trying to point out probably be best to act cautiously here if you are entertaining taking an over now that its dropped so much.

Appreciate the help and would appreciate if you have the time to update the weather situation on Sat. Cause obviously I am just guessing.:shake:

7 Best Bets this week and 3 Strong Opinions.
Rotation #113 Nevada (+1) 3-Stars at -1 or better, 2-Stars from -1 1/2 to -3 points. winner
Rotation #125 Illinois (-7) 2-Stars at -8 or less. loser
Rotation #136 South Carolina (-12) 3-Stars at -14 or less, 4-Stars at -11 or less, 2-Stars up to -16. FELL 13
Rotation #147 Army (+11) 3-Stars at +10 or more, 2-Stars down to +7. winner
Rotation #155 Clemson (+5 1/2) 3-Stars at +4 or more, 2-Stars down to +3. loser
Rotation #194 USC (-21) 2-Stars at -21 or less. loser
Rotation #197 New Mexico (-3 1/2) 3-Stars at -4 or less, 2-Stars up to -6. loser
Thursday Strong Opinion - Rotation #112 Utah (+1 1/2) Strong Opinion at pick or underdog. 2-Star Best Bet at +3 or more. winner puke
Strong Opinion - Rotation #137 Georgia (-11) Strong Opinion at -11 or less. loser
Strong Opinion - Rotation #162 Iowa (+7 1/2) Strong Opinion at +7 or more. winner

best bets were 2-4-1 ( the s carolina game fell 13 so depends on your number )

strong opinions were 2-1

he had a bad week...

He has leveled off the last month or so..like many of us..lol

Good job with the recap Kyle..

Back