Dr. Bob INGAME and Discussion

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
Well Bob went 3-0-1 on his best bets last week. He is counting the LSU game as a push but many lost it so we'll call him 3-1.

He had Ole Miss, which could have gone either way really.

Clemson was a solid play as a dog as was Texas Tech.

Whatcha think this week guys.

I know some are saying Bammer reaks of Bob...

what else?

My predictions: Bob has UNC, Pitt, Duke, but I am REALLY rooting for him to bring TT back up

I hope he plays any of the following:

Texas Tech
Michigan
Wazzou
Northwestern
Lousiana State
Purdue
Indiana
Penn State
Illinois

Division 2?

:36_11_6:

That's FCS buddy!

All joking aside...I'm kinda thinking that myself. :(
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Last week it was all BCS conference matchups. This week I think we'll see at least one WAC, MWC, and Sun Belt team each.

I hope he goes on Iowa, Baylor, and whoever plays North Texas

I think he will at least be leaning to Iowa and Baylor. He has played Iowa already twice this year (a win and a push vs. Pitt and Mich State). He went against Baylor vs. Mizzou and with Baylor against Wazzu (won both), but I think his math model will like the Bears this week.

Last edited:
15 minutes to tip off.

Only thing highlighted at the Greek is Texas -27'. Was it at 28 before?

why has fresno state moved from -2.5 to a pick now at home tomorrow primetime espn game vs nevada?

First move after 5:30 is a total that also moved earlier today... Washington/Zona State OVER now up to 53 in spots...

Colorado total down to 47.5 in spots, too...

*** I try to denote ALL moves - when we see Dr. Bob official list, then we can narrow down these other moves and attribute them to Chinaman or Walters or someone else...

First move after 5:30 is a total that also moved earlier today... Washington/Zona State OVER now up to 53 in spots...

Colorado total down to 47.5 in spots, too...

*** I try to denote ALL moves - when we see Dr. Bob official list, then we can narrow down these other moves and attribute them to Chinaman or Walters or someone else...

With Zona State showing a pulse on offense last week vs that defense they could hang 49 with just a little effeciency IMO..:shake:

Nebraska total has been hammered down about a touchdown or so throughout the course of the day. I am now interested in the OVER. It looks like you can go over 60 now at a couple of places, including Grande...

usually just a lurker in this thread but that is fucking bullshit he is calling LSU a push...-24 was available for 30 seconds on bookmaker last week...99.9% of people that bet LSU last week (myself included) lost...fuck that, Bob's just got to be more honest...sorry, just had to get it off my chest...

My best guesses:

Nevada
Air Force
ULL

Less likely:

Clem
Ore State
UNM
Army
Iowa
GT
UL
Baylor

Possible:

TCU
Okla St
Ariz State
Syracuse
Indiana
Purdue
Arizona

chitwood,

I guess for a push some books had 25 but I remember 25.5's everywhere...maybe I'm just bitter...

Nebraska total has been hammered down about a touchdown or so throughout the course of the day. I am now interested in the OVER. It looks like you can go over 60 now at a couple of places, including Grande...

Looks like its real cold and possibly some wind ..:shake:

Tennessee total hammered up to 44 and 44.5 now against Wyoming - the second major move on that game today, as well...

And I thought I had a steal at under 39.5....

D-Money - Good point. I have a friend who went UNDER 69 either yesterday evening or this morning.

Frankly, it's embarassing that a total move that much at this point in the year this early in the week. Are the wiseguys and their totals really putting up a better line than the bookmakers here and in Las Vegas?

By 10 points? Sheezus...

Does it call for that kind of move though? This thing opened at 70.

I think it may have come sort of nowhere . SI updated the wind from none to 15 MPH today and looks like they are expecting 20 to 30MPH on Sat . They expect winds of up to 40 MPH next 2 days and the hi/lo sta is huge 47 to 22 .

Just passing it along as why they may be pounding it . I would be cautious IMO with 2 offenses built on the pass. :shake:

General forecast ...havent researched specific locations yet ..

• Tonight: Windy...cloudy with rain and snow. Low 31F. Winds WNW at 25 to 40 mph. Chance of precip 30%.
  • Tomorrow: Occasional rain and snow showers in the morning. Windy and remaining cloudy in the afternoon. High 44F. Winds NW at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of precip 30%.
  • Tomorrow night: Partly cloudy. Low 28F. Winds NW at 20 to 30 mph.
  • Saturday: Sun and a few passing clouds. High 47F. Winds NW at 20 to 30 mph.
  • Sunday: Mostly sunny. Highs in the upper 40s and lows in the low 20s.
  • Monday: Partly cloudy. Highs in the low 40s and lows in the mid 20s.

Back