Dr. Bob In-Game

angry.gif

Rotation #135 Kansas (-2 1/2) 3-Stars at -3 or less, 2-Stars at -3 1/2 or -4.
Rotation #110 Wisconsin (-7 1/2) 3-Stars at -9 or less, 2-Stars at -9 1/2 or -10 points.
Rotation #194 Hawaii (-27 1/2) 3-Stars at -28 or less, 2-Stars from -28 1/2 to -31 points.
Rotation #102 Virginia Tech (-3) 2-Stars at -3 or less (-115 odds or better).
Rotation #104 New Mexico (-6) 2-Stars at -6 or less. Strong Opinion at -6 1/2 or -7.
Rotation #124 Auburn (-17) 2-Stars at -17 or less, Strong Opinion from -17 1/2 to -20 points.
Rotation #168 Marshall (-8) 2-Stars at -10 or less, 3-Stars at -7 or less.

Rotation #110 Wisconsin (-7 1/2) 3-Stars at -9 or less, 2-Stars at -9 1/2 or -10 points.
Rotation #194 Hawaii (-27 1/2) 3-Stars at -28 or less, 2-Stars from -28 1/2 to -31 points.
Rotation #104 New Mexico (-6) 2-Stars at -6 or less. Strong Opinion at -6 1/2 or -7.
Rotation #124 Auburn (-17) 2-Stars at -17 or less, Strong Opinion from -17 1/2 to -20 points.
:shake:

You da man steve

if i get his write-ups in the next couple of minutes i will post them.
i badly need some sleep and i'm drunk as hell cause my favourite soccer team just won a nailbiter by scoring the winning goal during additional time. :cheers:

if i get his write-ups in the next couple of minutes i will post them.
i badly need some sleep and i'm drunk as hell cause my favourite soccer team just won a nailbiter by scoring the winning goal during additional time. :cheers:

Congrats, Steve! I should have them too in a bit if you want to go ni ni...or pass out...whatever...

well, it got beat back down...so I got pretty close to the best number.

I totally hosed myself by taking AFA early tho. alas.

That's Billy betting on the dog...

He must have hit the s**t out of that because it not only moved back down to -3, but the ML dropped back to +130.

I'm liking VT a little more, now...

I got to go for a bit. Hopefully I'll have the write-ups by the time I get back and I'll post them here...if Steve isn't ten toes and two tits-up by now...

So I messaged Bob on AIM and he actually responds lol ... aim : DocStoll... i wonder if its really him. This is what he said to me...

A client of mine counted the unlucky losses this year at 8 and said he can't recall one lucky win (and he looked). I went back and tried to find a game that I was lucky to win and couldn't find any either. But, I counted at least 8 losses in which I had the right side and some random shit screwed me (OHio State, houston over rice, etc, etc).

So, my 24-32-1 record maybe should be 32-24-1 - so the analysis hasn't been as bad as the record.

hmmm i really wonder if its him hahah... he's been talking to me for a while lol. Highly doubt its him.

ya never know. could be. He's a computer geek like a lot of us who spend a lot of time in front of the machine...

Yeah, I honestly don't see him all that far removed from any of the guys here other than he has the ability and has put the time into develop his math model (whatever that is). So it wouldn't shock me if that was him.

But the reality is, bad beats almost always even out. Or so I myself am hoping as I've taken a lot this year as well. Point being, his record is what it is. Could it be eight games the other way? Sure, mine could too, but your record is what the money in your accounts say it is.

So I messaged Bob on AIM and he actually responds lol ... aim : DocStoll... i wonder if its really him. This is what he said to me...

A client of mine counted the unlucky losses this year at 8 and said he can't recall one lucky win (and he looked). I went back and tried to find a game that I was lucky to win and couldn't find any either. But, I counted at least 8 losses in which I had the right side and some random shit screwed me (OHio State, houston over rice, etc, etc).

So, my 24-32-1 record maybe should be 32-24-1 - so the analysis hasn't been as bad as the record.

hmmm i really wonder if its him hahah... he's been talking to me for a while lol. Highly doubt its him.

I received the same exact IM from this screename

Back