Dr. Bob In-Game

Counselor: Welcome to this thread. You made my day by posting. I love that girl. Or them things. Or whatever...

Back about 5:40 or so...

My day isn't done yet damnit...its only 1:58 here...how am I supposed to work for the next hour and a half until I go home?

I don't know what Bobbie takes this weekend but I know me and him are still racing to 40%.

Billy Walters is now betting the world - trying to get his $ down before BOB destroys everything...

189 Houston and 161 Virginia are on the move...

Rumor has it that BW got his hands on Dr. Bob's bets this week. I doubt it, but you never know.

He starts doing this sometimes on Thursdays because other movers are out there killing his lines...

Anyone got thoughts on Georgia? I'd say anything over 7 is a gift but the way Tennessee destroyed them has me thinking.

daBears asked me, too, and I posted the answer in the General Discussion area in a thread someone started about B.A.R. or HUNT or someone ejaculating on a corpse or something. Here it is again:

I have no idea who it is. She sent me her picture in an e-mail with the following cover letter:

Deer Sir,

I want to apply for the secritary job. I herd you were looking. I can Type real quik with one finger and do sum acounting.

I think I am good on the phone and am a pepole person. Pepole really seam to respond to me well.

I´m looking for a job as a secritary but not any thing to complicaited.

I no my spelling is not to good but find that I offen get a job thru my persanality. I can start imeditely, and my salery is open so we can discus wat you want to pay me and wat you think that I am worth. Because my resimay is a bit short, I have attached a picture of me at my last job.

Thank you in advanse for your time.

Sinceerly,

Peggy May Starlings

RJ - I spoke to some UGA people and they said hands down that was the worst performance they have ever seen in the Richt era. I don't know what all that means in the big scheme of things, UGA has had some problems this yr, bottom line. The UF defense is vulnerable for some points and the secondary can be beat. Major Wright being doubtful also helps UGA.

fuck. 80 cents has fallen out of the UGA ML....

guess I'm off that one.......might even end up on a FL chalk play.

girl.jpg

geez...I wonder if 2:1 is possible for UTEP.....BM has it up to 175 now.

how bout it, Rexy, care to offer up +200 for UTEP at your shop?

I'll open an account...

RJ - I spoke to some UGA people and they said hands down that was the worst performance they have ever seen in the Richt era. I don't know what all that means in the big scheme of things, UGA has had some problems this yr, bottom line. The UF defense is vulnerable for some points and the secondary can be beat. Major Wright being doubtful also helps UGA.

Major Wright ain't playing. Confirmed.

managed to pick up part of my UGA bet at MB at 296.....got the rest at 260...blech.

Works out to almost 280. That's something...

daaaamn...pinny's up to 187. lookin like I will get 2:1 on that shit.

HAHAHAHAa....now watch it go down in flames...

Back