Dr Bob in-game...bowl style

I realize I am just stating the obvious, but when someone gets his final picks w/spreads, please post them.

Noticed Bet Jamaica moved all the Bob lines before they were even getting hit at Pinny while Houston and Utah moved at Pinny first.

My line service showed very little movement out there...

I mean obviously shit got hit, but I'm paying more attention to CBB moves than CFB right now...

Memphis, and the Texas Tech total was the only ones I got alerts on

thanks bob you fucking piece of shit.

the only game i waited on.... could have had NCSU +8.5 and +300 ML

that fucker sucked all the value out of it and the ML now sits at +250/7 pt spread.

did he move PSU too or was that walters?

Yeah, Im dying to see his writeup on FAU. Im pretty sure Mark Twain would have a tough time coming up with a story to support them.

Dr. Bob

Rotation #205 Memphis (+12 1/2) 3-Stars at +11 or more, 2-Stars down to +10.

Rotation #215 Florida Atlantic (+6 1/2) 2-Stars at +6 or more, 3-Stars at +7 (-1.15 odds or better) or more.

Rotation #217 West Virginia (pick) 2-Stars at -2 1/2 or less.

Rotation #225 NC State (+8) 3-Stars at +7 or more, 2-Stars from +6 1/2 to +4.

Rotation #231 Western Michigan (+3) 2-Stars at +3 (-120 or better). Strong Opinion as dog of less than 3.

Rotation #241 Minnesota (+10) 2-Stars at +8 or more.

Rotation #254 Cincinnati (-2) 3-Stars at -2 1/2 or less, 2-Stars at -3 (-1.20 odds or less).

Rotation #263 Ohio State (+9) 2-Stars at +7 or more, 3-Stars at +10 or more

Dr. Bob

3 Star Selection
***Memphis 26 S. Florida (-12.5) 29 (at St. Petersburg Bowl)
01:30 PM Pacific, 20-Dec-08
I’ll take Memphis in a 3-Star Best Bet at +11 or more and for 2-Stars at +10 ½ or +10 points. I have no opinion on the total.

Navy 24 Wake Forest (-3.0) 21 (at EagleBank Bowl)
08:00 AM Pacific, 20-Dec-08
Wake Forest, meanwhile, is just 10-17 ATS as a favorite under coach Jim Grobe (compared to 20-11 ATS as a dog), including 3-6 ATS laying points this season. In addition to the team trends Navy applies to a very good 39-7 ATS bowl games statistical match-up indicator and a 29-4-2 ATS statistical indicator. Unfortunately, Wake Forest applies to a 46-18-1 ATS bowl situation that will keep me from making this game a Best Bet.

I’ll consider Navy a Strong Opinion at +1 or more and I’d take Navy in a 2-Star Best Bet at +3 ½ or more.

Dr. Bob Bowl Tracker

0-1 Starred Plays
0-1 Strong Opinions

Keep posting his plays and let's update his record.

Do you guys actually believe Dr. BOB EXISTS? Well I should not say exists, but actually is who you think he is?

Guys come on, he is not who everyone thinks he is, from what I have seen he is an average capper at best. Those writeups are full of shit. I saw him on JAXONVILLE and on Memphis in their bowl game. Not saying he may not win the rest of his bowl games, but why you guys think a guy like him would move lines?

He is hired by Vegas obviously to do a reverse manipulation, they created this clown to fuck with people and to alter publics perception. Think about it, there is a thread devoted to him here and everyone is trying to get picks in early and guess what he is going to be on.

He posts this nonsense about the fumbles on the INDY jaxonville game if anyone read it, he is writing random garbage nonsensical stats--

Holy shit a fumble has an average of 3.4 points, I liked that one a lot-

What about if a player wears calvin Klein underwear vs Stanfields Underwear?

This clown Dr. BOB has been created to fuck with everyone's head. THere is no doubt that he writes these ridiculous writeups on what he feels the line should be.

All of us have a general sense of if a line is off or dead on, we just know, many knew that Dallas was high vs Baltimore, and so forth. However he matriculates everything by making up phony and balony stats that he knows no one else would ever even look at.

Stats are for idiots- Those situational edges are nothing but numbers, and statistics.
Stats mean nothing in a 1 game situation. He is manipulating past stats to support his picks and that way he looks smart at giving his selection.

Ex- Roulette wheel- I give a huge writeup of the next spin is going to be RED- I post that the last 15 spins have been BLACK and the situation edge is 40-9 that it should be the RED. It is bullshit because the past means nothing.

Dr. BOB has been created by VEGAS, trust me if he can move lines like you say he would be working for VEGAS. He is an agent that works for them. He posts and everything he does is financially benifiting VEGAS-

I mean does someone actually believe that this fruitcake knows anything?

He is not an independent tout, there is no way, Vegas would have got to him and swallowed him up if he really could move lines. There are winners out there betting no doubts about that. But I can say with conviction that there are not winners who are TOUTS that move lines. TOUTS are marketing scammers they are not line movers and they are not winners.
THey sell picks because they know they cannot win and they win for sure because people pay them for their picks.

Think about it- WHo is Dr.BOB- does anyone know him, know his history, betting history, office, following, how much bets go on from followers.

People could be betting what he takes even big money but likely he is working for Vegas.

Sammy,

you realize we're trying to fade him, right?

...sadly that's why i won so much on CF last year. Fading this idiot.

I'm not going to sit here and defend him, but know that his record and history speaks for itself. Every time I go against him I lose, flat out. e.g. Jets and Philly this weekend when SEA and WAS were his best bets.

If you are using this thread to fade him you are def not getting picture in my mind...the point of the thread is for the line moves..

If you are using this thread to fade him you are def not getting picture in my mind...the point of the thread is for the line moves..

i'm hoping that my profits last year weren't all because of him. I didn't blindly fade just waited for his movements which made my leans much stronger and ended up helping me financially. I seem to remember him having a hard-on for LSU and i faded the Tigers too much for my liking but it seemed to work.

...how's he doing this year? back to his normal 60%? I had a really busy semester so i haven't been watching enough

Do you guys actually believe Dr. BOB EXISTS? Well I should not say exists, but actually is who you think he is?

Guys come on, he is not who everyone thinks he is, from what I have seen he is an average capper at best. Those writeups are full of shit. I saw him on JAXONVILLE and on Memphis in their bowl game. Not saying he may not win the rest of his bowl games, but why you guys think a guy like him would move lines?

He is hired by Vegas obviously to do a reverse manipulation, they created this clown to fuck with people and to alter publics perception. Think about it, there is a thread devoted to him here and everyone is trying to get picks in early and guess what he is going to be on.

He posts this nonsense about the fumbles on the INDY jaxonville game if anyone read it, he is writing random garbage nonsensical stats--

Holy shit a fumble has an average of 3.4 points, I liked that one a lot-

What about if a player wears calvin Klein underwear vs Stanfields Underwear?

This clown Dr. BOB has been created to fuck with everyone's head. THere is no doubt that he writes these ridiculous writeups on what he feels the line should be.

All of us have a general sense of if a line is off or dead on, we just know, many knew that Dallas was high vs Baltimore, and so forth. However he matriculates everything by making up phony and balony stats that he knows no one else would ever even look at.

Stats are for idiots- Those situational edges are nothing but numbers, and statistics.
Stats mean nothing in a 1 game situation. He is manipulating past stats to support his picks and that way he looks smart at giving his selection.

Ex- Roulette wheel- I give a huge writeup of the next spin is going to be RED- I post that the last 15 spins have been BLACK and the situation edge is 40-9 that it should be the RED. It is bullshit because the past means nothing.

Dr. BOB has been created by VEGAS, trust me if he can move lines like you say he would be working for VEGAS. He is an agent that works for them. He posts and everything he does is financially benifiting VEGAS-

I mean does someone actually believe that this fruitcake knows anything?

He is not an independent tout, there is no way, Vegas would have got to him and swallowed him up if he really could move lines. There are winners out there betting no doubts about that. But I can say with conviction that there are not winners who are TOUTS that move lines. TOUTS are marketing scammers they are not line movers and they are not winners.
THey sell picks because they know they cannot win and they win for sure because people pay them for their picks.

Think about it- WHo is Dr.BOB- does anyone know him, know his history, betting history, office, following, how much bets go on from followers.

People could be betting what he takes even big money but likely he is working for Vegas.

I dont think hes a Vegas creation.....I would get free newsletters in the mail from him 7-10 years ago..He's a stat geek from Cal-Berkley.....

i'm hoping that my profits last year weren't all because of him. I didn't blindly fade just waited for his movements which made my leans much stronger and ended up helping me financially. I seem to remember him having a hard-on for LSU and i faded the Tigers too much for my liking but it seemed to work.

...how's he doing this year? back to his normal 60%? I had a really busy semester so i haven't been watching enough

60% in ncaa best bets but bad in bowl sides so far. like 1-4

bowls he is 0-1 on his best bets and 0-1 on his strong opinions. He hasn't played any other games.

Back