Doggy's NCAA Saturday

scdoggy

Moderator (Honorary)
TCU -34.5 two units

If not for a meltdown vs. Baylor this team would be getting the credit they deserve this year. They need to crush Iowa St. tomorrow and I see them having no trouble making this margin as lopsided as they want. They are a complete team, unlike many of the ones that will be in the playoff. If they get in, they will likely be dogged in every game, and I'll ML them as long as I can.

Bedlam over 60 one unit

Cowboys need this to become bowl eligible, and OU's defense is suspect. I want to take the points here, but I don't think they can stop Perine.

K St first half +4 one unit

I'll likely add them on the ML as well but public seems to like the Bears so I'll wait. Baylor is overrated, and Petty is a question mark coming off the concussion. Snyder as a dog in this spot has me licking my chops. May get more of this one, as I like it nearly as much as the TCU bet.

I want the under in the SMU/Conn game, just haven't decided how to slice it - thinking first half is the better option. These offenses are piss.

Ohio St isn't getting any respect, but I need to study this qb a little more. Wisky an overrated bunch in my opinion. Buckeyes or nothing here.

I think the number is too high in Boise and I'll probably take some under. Looking at the weather, there is a ton of fog there tonight. If those conditions repeat tomorrow this number will drop from the current 69.

Lastly, I think the Jackets shot their wad last week, but they do have a coaching advantage over Jimbo. Still a very tough spot for GT after last week's epic win over the dogs.

Comments and critiques welcome. Good luck tomorrow everybody.

I'll chime in on Cardale Jones a bit... the kid is a pretty good athlete, but he's a large step down in the passing game.. If Wisconsin can stop the run, the Buckeyes are in trouble... that'll be the key.. the Buckeyes are almost certain to use Jalin Marshall more taking direct snaps on Saturday night though, and that kid is electrifying.

Also agree on TCU.. good luck!

Here is one of the best cappers at Madjacks.
Today, 06:31 AM #1
Mr Rattler
user-online.png

BLACKBIRD FAN
reputation_pos.png
reputation_pos.png
reputation_pos.png
reputation_pos.png
reputation_pos.png
reputation_highpos.png
reputation_highpos.png
reputation_highpos.png
<dl class="userinfo_extra"><dt>Join Date</dt><dd>Sep 2010</dd><dt>Location</dt><dd>FREE RR27</dd><dt>Posts</dt><dd>1,427</dd></dl>

[h=2]College Sat 12/6 incl My College GOY[/h]

I plan on having a banner day today!! Want to come along?

Noon Start

) TCU -34
2) TCU team total over 52

No number is too big for this game. It is imperative that the Frogs win by a huge margin to ensure their spot in the top 4. Ohio St and Baylor on their ass. Perfect weather!!

I believe I am going to ride along with you two. BOL

Thanks guys. TCU gotta quit shooting themselves in the foot with mistakes. Still plenty of time to put the pedal to the metal.

Mizz/Bammer under 49 one unit

More over at 57.5 in Bedlam added one more

I'll chime in on Cardale Jones a bit... the kid is a pretty good athlete, but he's a large step down in the passing game.. If Wisconsin can stop the run, the Buckeyes are in trouble... that'll be the key.. the Buckeyes are almost certain to use Jalin Marshall more taking direct snaps on Saturday night though, and that kid is electrifying.

Also agree on TCU.. good luck!

Thanks Reds. If this is true I like this game to go over. Ohio St defense will give up their share in this one. Considering Wisky TT over, or full game over. I'm off the side.

FSU -3.5 -105 1.5 units

osu/wisk over 54.5 two units

kst/bay first half over 35.5 1.5 units

Call me stubborn but I still think K St makes a game of this.

K St second half +150 one unit

Back